• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2013 Green Bay Packers

Captain America

Jedi Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Well, here's to another wall punching, hair pulling, obscenity screaming season football season.

I love my Packers but they will surely be the death of me yet.

But never let it be said I'm a fair weather fan. Win or lose, I stick with the Pack.

This thread is dedicated to those who wish to curse them or sing Hallelujah when they pull one off.

Go Pack!

Happy football season y'all! :2wave:

If they get to the superbowl, they will be defeated by the Dolphins.

I presume the lack of replies means that everyone agrees - the Phins are goin' all the way!

Woohoo!

Well, here's to another wall punching, hair pulling, obscenity screaming season football season.

But never let it be said I'm a fair weather fan. Win or lose, I stick with the Pack.

This thread is dedicated to those who wish to curse them or sing Hallelujah when they pull one off.

Go Pack!

Packers suck, Bears will win it all. Cutler to Marshall...bam! The Fudge Packers should just pack it in right now and avoid the embarrassment.

Green Bay is an excellent team to follow. I'm a Lions fan, now that sucks. :( We'll see though, we do have talent, Schwartz just needs to instill a lot more discipline. At least we have Megatron to look forward to and I'm excited to see how Ziggy turns out. I'm sure Brady will torch us again this Thursday, but I'll watch anyway because I'm a fan.

Go Pack!

Lacy was a steal at no.61 (Franklin isn't bad either). A-rod with a running game should be fun to watch, despite the loss of Jennings.

Last edited:
Packers suck, Bears will win it all. Cutler to Marshall...bam! The Fudge Packers should just pack it in right now and avoid the embarrassment.

Wooohooo! Let the games begin!

Green Bay is an excellent team to follow. I'm a Lions fan, now that sucks. :( We'll see though, we do have talent, Schwartz just needs to instill a lot more discipline. At least we have Megatron to look forward to and I'm excited to see how Ziggy turns out. I'm sure Brady will torch us again this Thursday, but I'll watch anyway because I'm a fan.

Say what you want to about the Lions but I do not recall them ever not bringing their game. They have been short on closing the deal but they are nobody's ***** and they make the opposing teams work for it. If nothing else, they have heart. I enjoy watching them play. Much respect for them. I mean, it could be worse. They could be stuck playing for the Bears.

Wooohooo! Let the games begin!

Yup, bring it on. The Bears with an Offensive Line won't be the same as they were in the past. Cutler to Marshall...touchdown. Get used to it.

67960_311536758948146_16736873_n.jpg

We often play Green Bay tough, and they are exciting to watch at times as they put up gaudy passing numbers, but the losses off of stupid penalties get tiresome. I like Matt Stafford, but he's no Aaron Rodgers.

Say what you want to about the Lions but I do not recall them ever not bringing their game. They have been short on closing the deal but they are nobody's ***** and they make the opposing teams work for it. If nothing else, they have heart. I enjoy watching them play. Much respect for them. I mean, it could be worse. They could be stuck playing for the Bears.

We often play Green Bay tough, and they are exciting to watch at times as they put up gaudy passing numbers, but the losses off of stupid penalties get tiresome. I like Matt Stafford, but he's no Aaron Rodgers.

Watch out for for the Packers Eddie Lacy. The guy is a beast...

I've heard a little about him lately, and I know he played pro ball already at Alabama :lol: I'm sure Green Bay would like a running game to compliment Rodgers, but as my Lions are playing him twice, I hope he's a miserable failure. :)

Watch out for for the Packers Eddie Lacy. The guy is a beast...

I've heard a little about him lately, and I know he played pro ball already at Alabama :lol: I'm sure Green Bay would like a running game to compliment Rodgers, but as my Lions are playing him twice, I hope he's a miserable failure. :)

I'm sure, but you have to wait and see... :mrgreen: I don't even like the Packers, but at least I now have a reason to watch...

I presume the lack of replies means that everyone agrees - the Phins are goin' all the way!

Woohoo!

The Phins have a snowball's chance in hell.

The Pack's o-line woes diminish their likliehood to win their division.

Everyone does know that Green Bay is the team of the Communist China and the former USSR right? Pretty sure Castro has season tickets.

Correlation does not imply causation!!! It took a year to perfect the Tampa 2. Miami doesn't have anywhere near the defensive personal that Tampa had in 1997.

Everyone knows that new uniforms is a huge advantage.

Back
Top Bottom