• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2010 fantasy football

Dang, I can be around Monday, 7:30 Central. I'm sorry... I guess I will have to bow out. :-(

Dang, I can be around Monday, 7:30 Central. I'm sorry... I guess I will have to bow out. :-(

You can go in and order your players in the rank of who you want most. It will autodraft your highest ranked player available when your turn comes around. It's not as good as picking yourself, but you can get some of the players you want. Go heavy on RB/WR/QB and you can pick up a D/K/TE from somewhere else as they don't grab a whole lot of points compared to top guys at their position.

You can go in and order your players in the rank of who you want most. It will autodraft your highest ranked player available when your turn comes around. It's not as good as picking yourself, but you can get some of the players you want. Go heavy on RB/WR/QB and you can pick up a D/K/TE from somewhere else as they don't grab a whole lot of points compared to top guys at their position.

Thx, Crip. So I just went in and pre-drafted about 70 players. Think that will be enough to get me through?

Just a bump if you any of you are here, but forgot about the draft in 20 minutes.

You forgot about the thing you set up? I want to grow up to be like you.

Step 1: Enter Grad school
Step 2: Start remodeling 2 buildings at the same time pro bono
Step 3: Have pregnant wife.

If you follow these three easy steps, you too can be so busy you don't even have time to take a ****.

One year away from Law school. Can't begin to tell you how excited/nervous/scared I am.

That sucks not going to lie.

If you follow these three easy steps, you too can be so busy you don't even have time to take a ****.

That is awesome congrats!

Apparently you still have time to ****.

Ok I admit it, it takes me longer to take a dump than **** too.....

Apparently you still have time to ****.

Ok I admit it, it takes me longer to take a dump than **** too.....

It takes me longer to sneeze than it takes for me to ****.

Actually, an untrained observer would have difficulty differentiating the two.

It takes me longer to sneeze than it takes for me to ****.

Actually, an untrained observer would have difficulty differentiating the two.

You are doing it wrong???

If he has your pregnant wife wont you be a tad bit jealous?

So what does everyone think of their team? I was pleasantly surprised to get Chris Johnson with the #2 pick. Not a big fan of Brady (actually I hate him and the Patriots), but he was the best available at the time. I took a shot on Percy Harvin, Jamaal Charles, Wes Welker and Dez Bryant, so that will either pay off or backfire. But I did get Reggie Wayne, so all-in-all I'm pleased (for now anyway).

So what does everyone think of their team? I was pleasantly surprised to get Chris Johnson with the #2 pick. Not a big fan of Brady (actually I hate him and the Patriots), but he was the best available at the time. I took a shot on Percy Harvin, Jamaal Charles, Wes Welker and Dez Bryant, so that will either pay off or backfire. But I did get Reggie Wayne, so all-in-all I'm pleased (for now anyway).

you took percy harvin from me.....i had the 6 pick, so i guess i'm ok. i can only hope that manning spreads the wealth. ;-)

Getting Brady and Welker was probably a good decision. Welker seems to be playing well after his surgery and he is one of Brady's top three targets so they should get you some decent points. That is when we aren't playing the Jets...

Getting Brady and Welker was probably a good decision. Welker seems to be playing well after his surgery and he is one of Brady's top three targets so they should get you some decent points. That is when we aren't playing the Jets...

is one of the teams yours?

is one of the teams yours?

Sadly no. As much as I would have LOVED to have done it with you guys, I am already in two and running two more. Well one of the ones I am running isn't a fantasy league, but rather gambling and deals with spreads and such. It has to take most of my attention because 1st place gets $750.

Sadly no. As much as I would have LOVED to have done it with you guys, I am already in two and running two more. Well one of the ones I am running isn't a fantasy league, but rather gambling and deals with spreads and such. It has to take most of my attention because 1st place gets $750.

ah...i could not devote that sort time. ;-)

I need manning to have a manning type year and throw a LOT to his TE. Decent running backs...good kicker...so so receivers...but thats subject to change once the season starts. If the Rams have improved on line at ALL then Steven Jackson will probably do OK as the only real offensive option there...

B-...maybe a C+...

I took Peterson first because 2000 yd rushers rarely have similar success the following year(IIRC, Barry Sanders is the only to go over 1000 the next year). I'm pretty pleased with my team except I didn't know that Vincent jackson was having issues out in San Diego. I thought I got a steal late. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom