• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2009 - 98% of Pregnant Women Who Went To PP get Abortions

Staggering. We should be dropping contraception from the sky. No matter what your political or religious stance is, these are not numbers to be proud of.

proud? of course not but the national stats also show we are actually excellent at avoiding abortions

less than .01% of sex results in abortion. Now we still as a country avg about 1-1.2 million a year and it be nice for that to go down but IMO i dont think its realistic to see any large drop, i mean where do you go from .01%

until technology improves i say anything we try will have a very small impact BUT i still would like to see the following

additional healthcare reform for prenatal, postnatal, children and families
mandatory sex ED AVAILABLE at 6th grade with parents consent (consisting of REALITY based education)
mandatory Sex Ed in high school 1 credit required for graduation (consisting of REALITY based education)
grants and exploration of more reliable birth control
easy access and avoidably of birth control
total overhaul of foster care/ adoption system

Id start here minimum

other fantasy wish list would be correcting paternal rights vs maternal rights and trying to equal them out more with the only non-negotiable part being of course a man cant force a woman to abort
national abortion cap at 21weeks abortion for any reason before viability and case by case after viability with the fetus now having some very basic rights.

I'm going to have to go with state sponsored sterilization on this one?

Might have to get out your reading glasses haha...I didn't post this and you have misquoted me intending to quote nota bene.

hah yeah I was reaching for it , ya caught me ;)
szx3t0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom