• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2005 Nba Finals

Soviet_Guy said:
Okay people, you know how I said I would bet on the Spurs to win Game 6? Well, I didn't, neh, I couldn't, no one was willing to bet against them, and I would have bet on them had I gotten the chance, however, my team THE PISTONS are headed to an all deciding Game 7, I can't believe it, amazing, The Pistons, always good when pushed against the wall, haha, and Spurs had already made plans for a parade on Thursday! Ahahahahahaha, amazing, Pistons win for the first time in San Antonio in 8 years and they do it when it matters most, however the odds are still very strong against them, so I'll keep my money in my wallet thank you very much. :cool:

SA's favored by like 5 pts. aren't they? That's really quite a bit in basketball isn't it?

I never check the odds, whenever you look at the odds in the paper, it throws you off, better bet on teams that you know are good in situations and how their current run has been, again though I'm betting for no one on tihs, too close by my standards.

TDMvp_295_050623.jpg

Yeah, I can't believe Duncan got MVP again, he was near worthless in the avergae point margin, damn b*stard. Manu should've gotten the MVP, or better yet, give that prise to Horray.

Horray = Spurs 2005 NBA Championship

Yawn...oh...did they have the NBA finals already?

Does anybody really care? LOL

Back
Top Bottom