• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

20 Worst Restaurant Foods in America

I noticed that Applebees showed up twice. Their food has declined in quality quite rapidly, which is quite an accomplishment.

As for Jack in the Box, I wouldn't be caught dead eating there.

I noticed that Applebees showed up twice. Their food has declined in quality quite rapidly, which is quite an accomplishment.

As for Jack in the Box, I wouldn't be caught dead eating there.

That was 1993. eColi outbreaks were just being reported. It wasnt so much a Jack in the Crack problem as it was a contaminated meat problem. You USED to be able to request burgers at different 'done-ness' levels. Now...they have to be thoroughly cooked. Jack in the Box was just the test case...could have been anyone that recieved the meat.

And I will RISK eColi for a Jack In the Box Ultimate Cheeseburger.

That was 1993. eColi outbreaks were just being reported. It wasnt so much a Jack in the Crack problem as it was a contaminated meat problem. You USED to be able to request burgers at different 'done-ness' levels. Now...they have to be thoroughly cooked. Jack in the Box was just the test case...could have been anyone that recieved the meat.

And I will RISK eColi for a Jack In the Box Ultimate Cheeseburger.
Thing is, that was the first time I'd ever heard of Jack in the Box, since there aren't any where I grew up. I can't drive past one without thinking about bloody diarrhea, much less drive into one and order from it.

Anyway, I'm never too far from a Freebirds, so who cares?

I don't and haven't eaten at any of those places for at least 10 years. Hell, I don't even go out to eat more than maybe 5 or 6 times a year... last time was I think Applebees in like 1997 or 1998. Best to stay away from all fast food --- and those places are ALL fast-food.

Have a beer instead.

I blame my American boyfriend. He's ever such a bad influence on me.

Do you sing this to him?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY"]YouTube- Estelle - American Boy [Feat. Kanye West] [Video][/nomedia]

I'm going to remember this list from now right before I eat anything. Hopefully doing so will help me eat better.

(P.S. - This is my 1,001st post.)

Oatmeal is your friend :) .

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
:(
It's Kanye West. You aren't missing much.

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
:(

:eek:

Try this one (sorry about the ad at the beginning):

[ame=http://music.aol.com/video/american-boy/estelle/2083506]''American Boy'' Video - Estelle - AOL Music[/ame]

Last edited:
My local Jack in the Box has a 50% thats FIFTY percent discount for everything for military and police officers, guess where I go to lunch? I get get a full meal and more for 3-4 bucks easily.

I so want that Chocolate Thunder from Down Under. Can I have some if I don't eat for like a week after?

Chocolate thunder from down under? Just the name of that one could possibly be telling the story on it. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom