• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

20% of Donald Trump’s campaign spending goes to Trump businesses, filing says

Have you ever been to a REAL war zone, Renae? Or do you only see the world through video games and standing in the bleachers?

Does being on the ground taking fire in Kosovo count? I know I was just a lowly squid there to provide "on site metoc support" but gee Gunny thought I should at least carry a rifle, just in case.

Does being on the ground taking fire in Kosovo count? I know I was just a lowly squid there to provide "on site metoc support" but gee Gunny thought I should at least carry a rifle, just in case.
So do you live in war zone now....or just wish you did?

So do you live in war zone now....or just wish you did?

Wait, you're going for the whole "If there are more legally owned guns more shootings!" angle?

Bitch please. Let's look at REALITY not that fantasy clap trap bull**** you about to drool all over the forum.

Chicago Murder Rate, a city with strict gun control Vs say... San Antonio Texas, or Houston Texas.
Two cities with much higher gun ownership.

Hmm Chicago has how many gun deaths?

Shot & Killed: 446
Shot & Wounded: 2550
Total Shot: 2996
Total Homicides: 508

2015 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

I couldn't find any sets for SA or Houston... probably because shooting deaths aren't nearly high enough to get that much attention...

So which city is the ****ing war zone? Yeah, that's what I thought. Take your pathetically juvenile argument elsewhere, it won't fly with me.

Back
Top Bottom