• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 Vermont DNC delegates excluded due to gender

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
2 Vermont DNC delegates excluded due to gender - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) - Two elected Vermont delegates to the Democratic National Convention, barred because they are men, have filed a formal complaint with the convention's credentials committee.
The national party earlier this month ordered the state party to replace State Sen. Tim Ashe and longtime party stalwart Ken Dean with women to achieve gender balance.
Snicker... snicker...

Are you indicating a dislike of equality? I for my part am disappointed that there is no mention of equal representation of all the varying LGBT variants and combinations of mixed race parantage. It seems sooo Conservative to discriminate like that.

It's the lefties eating their own :)

Imagine that. In addition to wealth being redistributed, the DNC will redistribute people amongst the several states by gender. What's next? Racial redistribution? A new "bussing" plan on a national level? :doh :lamo

Are you implying that lefties are homosexuals?

NO! That would mean I'd have to be a lefty, uhg bleah no.
I mean they created a monster that is devouring them :)

God almighty !

The good side of me hates election cycles because of all the minuscule events that gets the partisans all worked up.

But, my evil side laughs to no end.

I think all of the people who would be most affected by this news are still trying to dazzle us with their opinions on democrat party morals and ethics in other threads.

Back
Top Bottom