• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 States have Marijuana Legalization on the Ballot for the 2022 Midterms

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why the feds don't Crack down on Rouge states is anyones guess

And a couple of others still have petitions seeking signatures to get on the ballot still pending.

Didn't SD already pass it but their govt refused to allow it?

You think legal marijuana is rogue Steve?:ROFLMAO:

It needs to be legal in all 50 states, and have interstate commerce so I can buy stuff grown in another state...and be able to pay for it with a card instead of cash.

That's because the Drug Warriors and you lost, meanwhile Biden realized the wrong in his old ways in regard to drugs. Or just smelled the coffee.

Marijuana is the safest recreational drug known to man. Even if you count coffee as recreational (nah, don't tell me it's not "recreational" because you need it to wake up; that's just addiction. You drank it in the first place because it makes you feel better), you can OD and die from caffeine.

We won. You lost. Go home.

It needs to be legal in all 50 states, and have interstate commerce so I can buy stuff grown in another state...and be able to pay for it with a card instead of cash.

Notice how he capitalized "Crack"?

Think he might be seeding a did-I-or-didn't-I ugly claim?

I gotta get back to it, I have a lot of half 1/8th packets of stuff, need to use them up...

I just added some very pretty Blue Dream to my collection. Longtime favorite, since it showed up. This one is ~27% THC, too.

Tzzzt.

I just added some very pretty Blue Dream to my collection. Longtime favorite, since it showed up. This one is ~27% THC, too.

Tzzzt.
I have blue diesel on a vape its blue dream and sour diesel mix, good stuff.

I kinda liked it as a double entendre.

And a couple of others still have petitions seeking signatures to get on the ballot still pending.

All Biden has to do is EO the AG to remove it from schedule 1. It is totally within his power to remove it. Schedule 1 have no medical benefit. MJ clearly has medical benefit and should not be listed, but its up to the AG.

We rejected this by a huge margin years ago because it was a smokescreen to create a monopoly run by out-of-State investors. The devil is in the details folks. Do your research before voting.

Why is this United States so mental?

At this point, the fact its being kept illegal federally given how many states have legalized it is just insane.
It effectively doesn’t matter. Anyone can easily get it if they want it. And it’s a hell of a lot cheaper when and where it’s illegal than legal $60 joints endorsed by Justin Bieber.

I have blue diesel on a vape its blue dream and sour diesel mix, good stuff.
That sounds nice! SD and Durbin Poison are my favorites. I tell the dispensary I want the sativas that give people problems.

That sounds nice! SD and Durbin Poison are my favorites. I tell the dispensary I want the sativas that give people problems.
I like Sour Diesel, haven't had it in flower form yet. If you can find it, J1 is good, its Jack Herer and Skunk 1

Would you rather have some he man drink like Jack Daniels?

What? I'm just pointing out that SD is likely to not get legal weed this time around either.

What? I'm just pointing out that SD is likely to not get legal weed this time around either.
Sorry, posted to the wrong person! LOL

Back
Top Bottom