• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 retired 4-star officers who served under Trump endorse Biden

US&THEM

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The signatories called Biden a wise and honest leader who believes in personal responsibility and "always put the nation's needs before his own." They contrasted Biden with Trump, who they said has demonstrated he is "not equal to the enormous responsibilities of his office."

"Thanks to his disdainful attitude and his failures, our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us," they wrote, citing failures on climate change and North Korea's nuclear program. They also slammed Trump for ceding influence to Russia and starting a trade war with China that has hurt American workers.

By contrast, Biden "would never sell out our allies to placate despots or because he dislikes an allied leader," they wrote.

The signatories called Biden a wise and honest leader who believes in personal responsibility and "always put the nation's needs before his own." They contrasted Biden with Trump, who they said has demonstrated he is "not equal to the enormous responsibilities of his office."

"Thanks to his disdainful attitude and his failures, our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us," they wrote, citing failures on climate change and North Korea's nuclear program. They also slammed Trump for ceding influence to Russia and starting a trade war with China that has hurt American workers.

By contrast, Biden "would never sell out our allies to placate despots or because he dislikes an allied leader," they wrote.

iLOL
And?
Should we start digging to find out how many are going to vote for him?

Leaders who have been successful and respected have shared their educated opinion.
iLOL
Joining others in a public political stunt. In other words, hackery.

I never really paid attention to the military-industrial complex argument until Trump started ending wars. Eisenhower was definitely on to something.

iLOL
Joining others in a public political stunt. In other words, hackery.

They offer their explanation for their decision to support Biden. Rational people are able to comprehend.

Most everyone who's worked with Trump close up has endorsed Biden.
When you won’t be in the cult you become the problem and will be attacked. Trump has never wanted to be the leader for the people, he wants what is best for him.

They offer their explanation for their decision to support Biden. Rational people are able to comprehend.
And again; And?
If it makes you feel good about yourself great. It is meaningless political bs to those on the other side of the coin.

A Trumper pulling a 180? Shocker.

How have I "pulled a 180?" You have zero clues on where I have stood on anything. All I said was that the MIC was not something I paid attention to.

I never really paid attention to the military-industrial complex argument until Trump started ending wars. Eisenhower was definitely on to something.
When did he do that?

When did he do that?

He's been pulling American troops out of places all over the world and got rid of advisors who pushed him to go to war or to stay at war. I mean, I get you hate Trump, but this is not in dispute.

He's been pulling American troops out of places all over the world and got rid of advisors who pushed him to go to war or to stay at war. I mean, I get you hate Trump, but this is not in dispute.
What are the names of the wars Trump has ended?

Trump thinks they are losers and suckers

The war lobby hates Trump. War is worth big $$$ to some people. The Democrats have now attached themselves to the war lobby.

anyone with a hair of integrity isn't gonna be voting for Trump.

The war lobby hates Trump. War is worth big $$$ to some people. The Democrats have now attached themselves to the war lobby.
Is that why he has a lobbyist running the DOD?

Is that why he has a lobbyist running the DOD?

You're deflecting. The Dems are now forced to choose the war lobby because they choose anyone or anything that is opposed to Trump.

You're deflecting. The Dems are now forced to choose the war lobby because they choose anyone or anything that is opposed to Trump.
Mark Esper has been a lobbyist and was until he was brought in by his buddy Pompeo. The current Secretary of State Esper was a lobbyist, therefore you uneducated bs post is not correct.

Mark Esper has been a lobbyist and was until he was brought in by his buddy Pompeo. The current Secretary of State Esper was a lobbyist, therefore you uneducated bs post is not correct.

That's it, keep running. You are now aligned with the war lobby. You prefer war if that means getting rid of Trump. Is your kid going?

That's it, keep running. You are now aligned with the war lobby. You prefer war if that means getting rid of Trump. Is your kid going?
And trump is aligned with the white supremacists

Ya, who appointed those advisers? John Bolton has been known to be one of the worst nutjob warmonger radicals for decades, before trump appointed him. I will give you that trump usually hasn't been a warmonger - he doesn't have the Iraq war disaster Bush does.

Did you read what you posted? Makes zero sense. Trump nominated Esper, this Administration has hundreds of former lobbyists. The swamp has grown.

Back
Top Bottom