• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 retired 4-star officers who served under Trump endorse Biden

But, it's highly likely that those Officers have/had men that admired them, it will sway those voters and many other military as well.
Is that what you think? iLOL
Maybe you haven't noticed, but there isn't some mass group of undecideds out there.

The signatories called Biden a wise and honest leader who believes in personal responsibility and "always put the nation's needs before his own." They contrasted Biden with Trump, who they said has demonstrated he is "not equal to the enormous responsibilities of his office."

"Thanks to his disdainful attitude and his failures, our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us," they wrote, citing failures on climate change and North Korea's nuclear program. They also slammed Trump for ceding influence to Russia and starting a trade war with China that has hurt American workers.

By contrast, Biden "would never sell out our allies to placate despots or because he dislikes an allied leader," they wrote.

How many of these generals and admirals got their promotions when Obama purged the top levels of the military?

You should really learn to pay better attention.

1. I informed you of the IRA troll farm located in St. Petersburg Russia. Something you were clearly unaware of.

2. Your idiotic references to collusion, and the interactions between Trump campaign members and Russians (in and outside of government), is utterly irrelevant to the discussion at hand, Russian trolls.

• You accused me of being a Russian troll and then spewed idiocy about "troll farms" as if it somehow supported your contention.
  • The Russian collusion conspiracy theory that was started by the Obama administration was debunked by the democrats own witch hunt over a year ago.
  • The Senate Intelligence report that Communist LOVE to reference did note Russian interference, but what the Communists NEVER MENTION is that the same report noted IRAN is the BIGGEST offender in tampering with American elections.
  • Russians have tampered with our elections since at least 1917
  • The democrats are BY FAR the biggest danger to election integrity

• You accused me of being a Russian troll and then spewed idiocy about "troll farms" as if it somehow supported your contention.
  • The Russian collusion conspiracy theory that was started by the Obama administration was debunked by the democrats own witch hunt over a year ago.
  • The Senate Intelligence report that Communist LOVE to reference did note Russian interference, but what the Communists NEVER MENTION is that the same report noted IRAN is the BIGGEST offender in tampering with American elections.
Who are these communists you refer to? Lol

I never really paid attention to the military-industrial complex argument until Trump started ending wars. Eisenhower was definitely on to something.

But hasn't Trump increased military spending? Doesn't that benefit the military-industrial complex?

And if Trump truly wanted to end wars, why would he rip up the Iran deal? That's a war waiting to happen. The Europeans helped clean that up by ignoring our idiot president.

That's it, keep running. You are now aligned with the war lobby. You prefer war if that means getting rid of Trump. Is your kid going?

If Trump were interested in peace he wouldn't have ripped up the Iran deal. The Europeans are the only reason Iran is not creating nukes and Israel dragging us into a war.

Trump ripped up the deal but wasn't able to get a new deal. So, how exactly is that story supposed to end?

Now Biden has to clean up Trump's mess.

Again, I'm not actually arguing with you. I wouldn't waste my time and argue with a Scientologist. If you can support a president who lied to you about a deadly virus then you're at the level of a Scientology follower in terms of your immunity to facts and reality.

I repeat, you really should pay better attention.

I did not accuse you of being a troll. I provided you with proof that Putin ran an internet troll farm focused on interfering with the 2016 presidential election.

You responded by arguing there was no “collusion” between Trump, members of Trump’s campaign, and Russian officials. A stupid lie, and not at all the subject I originally addressed.

I won’t waste more time responding to the rest of your blatant idiotic lies.

If Trump were interested in peace he wouldn't have ripped up the Iran deal. The Europeans are the only reason Iran is not creating nukes and Israel dragging us into a war.

Trump ripped up the deal but wasn't able to get a new deal. So, how exactly is that story supposed to end?

Now Biden has to clean up Trump's mess.

Again, I'm not actually arguing with you. I wouldn't waste my time and argue with a Scientologist. If you can support a president who lied to you about a deadly virus then you're at the level of a Scientology follower in terms of your immunity to facts and reality.

More laughable nonsense. Iran has got all sorts of domestic and economic problems. That means they can spend much less time on terrorism and developing nukes. The so called "deal" was useless because it did not provide for unannounced inspections. It was basically a green light for Iran to do what they wanted while making a show of complying with the deal. As for Biden, he can't wipe his own butt much less clean up any international problems. He helped create most of them.

I have no clue what the scientology BS is about. The only people wholly immune to reality are on the left. They can't even tell the difference between a protest and a riot. The clue would be all the fires.:D

I repeat, you really should pay better attention.

I did not accuse you of being a troll. I provided you with proof that Putin ran an internet troll farm focused on interfering with the 2016 presidential election.

You responded by arguing there was no “collusion” between Trump, members of Trump’s campaign, and Russian officials. A stupid lie, and not at all the subject I originally addressed.

I won’t waste more time responding to the rest of your blatant idiotic lies.

He's melting down all over the board. He sees communists under his bed.

So what? Hundreds of ex generals and admirals have endorsed Trump.

Yes and you have to destroy the village to save it, right?

Our military spending is way beyond the next 8 countries combined, and we ran away pants-down from both Taliban and Syria. The money isn't translating into might. Done right, it can be influence-buying. But Trump demanded a 10% increase for no particular reason other than that he wanted to say he was "very strongly" for the military.

We have no national interest in Syria that justifies wasting young American lives. As for Afghanistan, nobody has ever conquered or corralled them, not the British, not the Soviets and not the US. 19 years is enough.

Back
Top Bottom