• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 retired 4-star officers who served under Trump endorse Biden

Leaders who have been successful and respected have shared their educated opinion.

Especially those dependent on the Military Industrial complex, when that Bastard Trump refuses to start any wars....

The left would happily cheer on a war if they knew it meant the end of Trump. Everyone knows this. They'll support anything that hurts Trump. It's why they've so polliticized the pandemic. Oh, and I never supported the Iraq fiasco, then or since.
Your BDS prevents you from seeing how the orange cheeto is destroying the military

Especially those dependent on the Military Industrial complex, when that Bastard Trump refuses to start any wars....
Wow all the persons in the cult are coming out.

I never really paid attention to the military-industrial complex argument until Trump started ending wars. Eisenhower was definitely on to something.
Trump has ended no wars, Period

He has started some trade wars and seems to have some trouble in a few American cities, but that is it for wars.

Trump is reducing our presence there. Remember when the left suddenly pretended to have great concern for the Kurds? They only did that for one reason and that was because Trump was getting us out of the mess there. If the Harris/Grandpa ticket manages to steal the election, it'll be happy days again for the war profiteers as well as China, of course.
No he isn't reducing our presence, he sent more troops to Afghanistan, and moved some troops out of Syria then back in.

Your BDS prevents you from seeing how the orange cheeto is destroying the military

Yeah, he wouldn't even send Americans to die in Syria, with a serious deleterious effect on Gen. Mattis' Boeing options.

Yeah, he wouldn't even send Americans to die in Syria, with a serious deleterious effect on Gen. Mattis' Boeing options.
He would....but he thought they were losers and suckers who would just screw it up

He would....but he thought they were losers and suckers who would just screw it up

A lie dispelled lives forever with the Communists.

The advantage of being a sociopath devoid of ethics is one doesn't care that their lie was exposed, they may still trick someone.

A lie dispelled lives forever with the Communists.

The advantage of being a sociopath devoid of ethics is one doesn't care that their lie was exposed, they may still trick someone.
How's the weather at the russian troll farm today?

I never really paid attention to the military-industrial complex argument until Trump started ending wars. Eisenhower was definitely on to something.
What wars did he end?

Dunno, I'll ask big foot and the loch ness monster..

Moron conspiracy theorists are a crackup...
I know.

You are hilarious. Lol

Watch out....the commies are coming!!!!

So, if Trump was getting us into new wars, you wouldn't be opposing it? Please. You'll oppose anything connected to Trump. The lying MSM couldn't even be happy about the UAE-Bahrain-Israel agreement. Why? Because it involved Trump. Had it been Obama, they'd have loaded their pants in unbridled joy and ecstasy.

You poor, poor victim.

And again; And?
If it makes you feel good about yourself great. It is meaningless political bs to those on the other side of the coin.

But, it's highly likely that those Officers have/had men that admired them, it will sway those voters and many other military as well.

Trump cant put or take a single penny from the military budget
Didn't he recently siphon money from the defense budget to use on his wall? I read that somewhere but didn't follow it up so it might be wrong.

Right, because you always want to be weaker than your adversaries. This is why the left is too dangerous to have power. Weakness = war.
I dont want anyone to have nuclear weapons. Mutually assured annihilation is stupid. And we dont need new weapons for that to happen now.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting that there is no Russian troll farm?

GOD, why are pictures not working?

I believe the conspiracy theorists are absurd trolls who are either too stupid to bother with or mentally ill, either way the proper course is to mock them.

GOD, why are pictures not working?

I believe the conspiracy theorists are absurd trolls who are either too stupid to bother with or mentally ill, either way the proper course is to mock them.
Watch out for the commies!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom