• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 retired 4-star officers who served under Trump endorse Biden

That's it, keep running. You are now aligned with the war lobby. You prefer war if that means getting rid of Trump. Is your kid going?
This is a strange question. Why? And what war do you think is being planned if Trump is out of office?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

This is a strange question. Why? And what war do you think is being planned if Trump is out of office?

That's not the point. The left has now attached themselves to the exact people they always opposed simply because those same people are by and large against Trump. Trump is bad for the war business and that means he's bad for the war profiteers.

The war lobby hates Trump. War is worth big $$$ to some people. The Democrats have now attached themselves to the war lobby.
Oh well, if you say so it must be true.
Do you ever back up anything? Or have you got a dose of that peculiar Trumpism malady that makes you think you can create truth just by speaking?

That's not the point. The left has now attached themselves to the exact people they always opposed simply because those same people are by and large against Trump. Trump is bad for the war business and that means he's bad for the war profiteers.

How many military arms has the present Administration sold to KSA? ....and others.

Trump has pumped more and more money into the DOD, wtf are you talking about? He just just sent troops into Syria.

That's it, keep running. You are now aligned with the war lobby. You prefer war if that means getting rid of Trump. Is your kid going?

Why did Trump say he sent our troops to Saudi Arabia cause they pay cash?

Oh well, if you say so it must be true.
Do you ever back up anything? Or have you got a dose of that peculiar Trumpism malady that makes you think you can create truth just by speaking?

No, that's the left's malady. It's why they still believe the collusion hoax. Look, it's not complicated. The left will side with anyone or anything that opposes Trump. It's why they were suddenly ready to cozy up to a guy like John Bolton who is terribly upset that he couldn't goad Trump into a war. So, any generals, defense contractors or other interested parties who oppose Trump will suddenly be the left's newest allies.

No, that's the left's malady. It's why they still believe the collusion hoax. Look, it's not complicated. The left will side with anyone or anything that opposes Trump. It's why they were suddenly ready to cozy up to a guy like John Bolton who is terribly upset that he couldn't goad Trump into a war. So, any generals, defense contractors or other interested parties who oppose Trump will suddenly be the left's newest allies.
You lost your original argument so now you will spout out more nonsense. You are the hoax.

Trump has pumped more and more money into the DOD, wtf are you talking about? He just just sent troops into Syria.

Putting money into modernizing our defenses does not equate to going to war. It's the actual going to war that becomes the cash cow because things need to be regularly supplied for that effort. Trump is reducing rather than expanding our presence in these quagmires. Therefore, the war industry opposes Trump and the left is happy to be aligned with them.

You lost your original argument so now you will spout out more nonsense. You are the hoax.

I lost nothing. You saying so doesn't make it so. You are aligned with the war profiteers because you have a psychosis about Trump. If Trump were getting us involved all over the planet, you'd be on the opposite side. It's very easy to understand.

Putting money into modernizing our defenses does not equate to going to war. It's the actual going to war that becomes the cash cow because things need to be regularly supplied for that effort. Trump is reducing rather than expanding our presence in these quagmires. Therefore, the war industry opposes Trump and the left is happy to be aligned with them.
Trump cant put or take a single penny from the military budget

who do you thinks makes all of those thing the DOD purchases? Are you really this simple? As for “war” the US doesn’t declare war we use the 9-11 law to fight all over the globe in order to fight terrorism. We are fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria right now.

I lost nothing. You saying so doesn't make it so. You are aligned with the war profiteers because you have a psychosis about Trump. If Trump were getting us involved all over the planet, you'd be on the opposite side. It's very easy to understand.

Wow

Why did Trump say he sent our troops to Saudi Arabia cause they pay cash?

Oh, we're fighting a war in Saudi Arabia? Since when? The only reason we need to be anywhere near Saudi Arabia is because Bush made Iran the regional hegemon by his catastrophic Iraq adventure.

So, if Trump was getting us into new wars, you wouldn't be opposing it? Please. You'll oppose anything connected to Trump. The lying MSM couldn't even be happy about the UAE-Bahrain-Israel agreement. Why? Because it involved Trump. Had it been Obama, they'd have loaded their pants in unbridled joy and ecstasy.

I'm attaching myself to the person I consider a sane adult who has the best chance of ousting the megomaniac man-child.

I also happen to have retired from the Navy. I wouldn't have an issue my oldest joining, if his choice (I'm certainly not Trump who reportedly has forbid his kids from serving, allegedly removing them from his will if they did).

Sometimes war is necessary. Sometimes standing up for yourself or even others using force is necessary. Doesnt mean all our conflicts have been, just that some were.

Trump is not bad for the war business. He is simply shadyer. He is trying to build more warships, more advanced nuclear weaponry, and has tried yo use our troops several times on internal conflicts.

Oh, we're fighting a war in Saudi Arabia? Since when? The only reason we need to be anywhere near Saudi Arabia is because Bush made Iran the regional hegemon by his catastrophic Iraq adventure.

Yeah yeah, so why did Donald Trump say that then? I’m unclear on his newfound Warrior Against The Military Industrial Complex when he’s bragging about using our soldiers as mercs?

Seems to be a contradiction.

who do you thinks makes all of those thing the DOD purchases? Are you really this simple? As for “war” the US doesn’t declare war we use the 9-11 law to fight all over the globe in order to fight terrorism. We are fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria right now.

Trump is reducing our presence there. Remember when the left suddenly pretended to have great concern for the Kurds? They only did that for one reason and that was because Trump was getting us out of the mess there. If the Harris/Grandpa ticket manages to steal the election, it'll be happy days again for the war profiteers as well as China, of course.

Putting money into expanding nuclear weaponry when we know such things should be being scaled down is absolutely as bad as going to war, if not worse.

Oh, now there's a sinister DNC plot to start a war because.....because ....because reasons, dammit!

Hilarious. Two decades ago I was listening to people on the far left insist that the Iraq War was actually a plot to steal oil, rather than the result of a gullible president being manipulated by those around him into declaring a war on false premises (cherry-picked and faulty intelligence), those around them acting for their own mixed motives. Now I'm listening to Trumpists - the people who puffed themselves up so mightily on their support for the military then - tell me that anyone in the military who speaks out against Trump's incompetence is actually part of a secret cabal to start wars once Trump is out of office.

Even Trump appointees are Obama Deep State Plants involved in these plots. Good lord.

I'm attaching myself to the person I consider a sane adult who has the best chance of ousting the megomaniac man-child.

I also happen to have retired from the Navy. I wouldn't have an issue my oldest joining, if his choice (I'm certainly not Trump who reportedly has forbid his kids from serving, allegedly removing them from his will if they did).

Sometimes war is necessary. Sometimes standing up for yourself or even others using force is necessary. Doesnt mean all our conflicts have been, just that some were.

Trump is not bad for the war business. He is simply shadyer. He is trying to build more warships, more advanced nuclear weaponry, and has tried yo use our troops several times on internal conflicts.

You are attaching yourself to Harris and the radicals due to your Trump phobia. Grandpa is an afterthought. He'll be in the corner sucking his thumb.

Oh, now there's a sinister DNC plot to start a war because.....because ....because reasons, dammit!

Hilarious. Two decades ago I was listening to people on the far left insist that the Iraq War was actually a plot to steal oil, rather than the result of a gullible president being manipulated by those around him into declaring a war on false premises (cherry-picked and faulty intelligence), those around them acting for their own mixed motives. Now I'm listening to Trumpists - the people who puffed themselves up so mightily on their support for the military then - tell me that anyone in the military who speaks out against Trump's incompetence is actually part of a secret cabal to start wars once Trump is out of office.

Even Trump appointees are Obama Deep State Plants involved in these plots. Good lord.

The left would happily cheer on a war if they knew it meant the end of Trump. Everyone knows this. They'll support anything that hurts Trump. It's why they've so polliticized the pandemic. Oh, and I never supported the Iraq fiasco, then or since.

You are attaching yourself to Harris and the radicals due to your Trump phobia. Grandpa is an afterthought. He'll be in the corner sucking his thumb.
Harris isn't that far off of Biden. The grandpa comment just shows your bias.

Putting money into expanding nuclear weaponry when we know such things should be being scaled down is absolutely as bad as going to war, if not worse.

Right, because you always want to be weaker than your adversaries. This is why the left is too dangerous to have power. Weakness = war.

Back
Top Bottom