• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 Nikolas? What?

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am getting confused, there are 2 Nikolas and one of them just made like 4 threads about another Nikola. Can someone figure out whats going on? I'm getting confused.

Last edited:
Comrade Brian said:
I am getting confused, there are 2 Nikolas and one of them just made like 4 threads about another Nikola. Can someone figure out whats going on? I'm getting confused.

Reported...Mods are on it

I suspect a ruse and shenanigans are afoot.

My apologies for posting the same thing 4 times; I just wanted to make sure that it was read. Here is the existing copy of my announcement:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=6066

I didn't want to spam your forums, but I am actually serious about the announcement. If you need verification of this, check the forum that I link to in my announcement (and no, this isn't a publicity stunt).

Apologies again.

Well, you know, lot's folks share user names with other folks. AFAICT, it's not uncommon or a big deal.

How do we know YOUR the real Nikola? Hmm. . .maybe we should think of a question only the real Nikola would know. Any ideas?

FinnMacCool said:
How do we know YOUR the real Nikola? Hmm. . .maybe we should think of a question only the real Nikola would know. Any ideas?
How was it that Spock could tell which one was the evil Kirk?

lol, dude I am really gunna like you.

We had a few spammers - lol.

My_name_is_not_Larry said:
wow, this is an old thread. Fill me in, what historic event happened here a long time ago?

hahahaahaha oh man

Back
Top Bottom