• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 More Hate Hoaxes, This Time At Goucher College In Maryland

So is this your website or not? It appears it is, since you wet your pants when I said it was pathetic that someone actually maintained that kind of site.

No, it's not my website and my reaction to your post was frankly, one of shock.

I couldn't believe you attempted to discredit a website that lists all the manufactured hate crimes over the last few years, by associating that website with white supremacists. Playing the race-card and avoiding facts in order to derail the topic of conversation, are the type of dishonest tactics I've come to expect from many on the far left... but not something I expected to see from you. I really thought you were better than that.

No, it's not my website and my reaction to your post was frankly, one of shock.

I couldn't believe you attempted to discredit a website that lists all the manufactured hate crimes over the last few years, by associating that website with white supremacists. Playing the race-card and avoiding facts in order to derail the topic of conversation, are the type of dishonest tactics I've come to expect from many on the far left... but not something I expected to see from you. I really thought you were better than that.

You're shocked because I can't believe someone spends time trolling the media outlets all over the country to see who is reporting on fake hate crimes.

That's shocking. I'm not a fan of internet trolls who get all bent out of shape because the media reports on reports of hate crimes. In fact, I think those internet trolls who do that - like the troll that runs that site you posted a link to - are pathetic paranoid wastes of human space. This isn't a national crisis. Nobody cares.

Fake reports have been happening forever. False accusations didn't just happen when those nasty Democrats made it unfashionable to be mean to black people.

Derail from the topic? The topic was sad and pathetic. Okay, I'll get back on topic. It's a college. Who cares? There's my comment on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom