• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2 killed in Afghan protest over Quran-burning plan

It's not just a book to Muslims, that is why there is such a reaction. I don't expect Non Muslims to understand fully how Muslims feel about the physical text.

I can understand the anger and appreciate it but in Afghanistan in particular, I am not surprised at this reaction. Afghanistan with its tribal history has very strong links with the physical text

That is part of the problem of the islam tribal barbarians in Afghan. It's time for them to get out of the 16th century. Until they modernize and get with rest of the world they get no opinion.

Don't tell me what Muslim and Islam need to do.

You are not part of Islam therefore have no say as to what is necessary to my religion.

Maybe that's because he wants to live in the 21st century... which sounds good when compared to the bull**** 16th century mentality of mainstream Islam. Also ... when your religion stops brainwashing children into suicide monkeys .... then you will have a point. Until then, when your religion causes issues the rest of the world WILL ... I PROMISE YOU ... solve those issues by whatever means needed.

We had to beef up security at some locations because of the whole Koran burning some idiot pastor thought was for the benefit of America. I'm relieved this did not go ahead.

That is part of the problem of the islam tribal barbarians in Afghan. It's time for them to get out of the 16th century. Until they modernize and get with rest of the world they get no opinion.

What are you talking about? Since when did you, as some average white Christian American, have the right to determine who is allowed to have an opinion after we bomb their town. Or better yet to set the guidelines to which they will then become eligible to have a say. "After they modernize, they are allowed to have an opinion about us fighting a war against them." You are backwards.

Maybe that's because he wants to live in the 21st century... which sounds good when compared to the bull**** 16th century mentality of mainstream Islam. Also ... when your religion stops brainwashing children into suicide monkeys .... then you will have a point. Until then, when your religion causes issues the rest of the world WILL ... I PROMISE YOU ... solve those issues by whatever means needed.

Not too sure mainstream islam trains there children to be radical islamists. I have never seen such a thing yet. But im sure if that where true we'd be all dead right now.

Until then, when your religion causes issues the rest of the world WILL ... I PROMISE YOU ... solve those issues by whatever means needed.

You can try ... but I doubt you will succeed to solve ****.

.... next door to an Islamic 'martyrdom' murder site!

Maybe you should actually visit Manhattan and walk the distance before making jackass remarks like 'next door'...

BTW - do you know where the next closest Mosque is?

Maybe you should actually visit Manhattan and walk the distance before making jackass remarks like 'next door'...

While he's making the walk, he should count the number of "respectful" strip clubs between ground zero and the "victory mosque."

Last edited:

Figurutively speaking it's next door, but a block or two's near enough. Perhaps you should be aware of common English colloquillisms before making such git remarks.

The nearest mosque could be in Texas for all I care. (Now there's a thought - had 9/11 taken in Houston, I wonder how hotter the situation would be if some truculent imam insisted on putting a glory mosque near the death scene there!)

Back
Top Bottom