• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2 Counts of Murder: Mother and SON

I am not against life.
I am pro-life.
I am just not "Pro-Life".
Trawl or do not trawl to understand more...I answered your question so you now have no need, if you only desire to understand the surface issue.

Actually, you just did not understand the terminology.
That may well be my failure to make it clear enough, though it did seem fairly simple…with the quotes and all.

I am pro-life. I am in favor of life. I want people and babies and fetuses to live.

I am not “Pro-Life”. I am not part of their mind-set or culture. I do not agree with the political and social agenda of the “Pro-Life” community or their ideology.

Does this help make the issue clearer?
This is crystal clear…so it should.
This part that you chose to ignore should have helped..."I am not against life." See how this differentiates the two following sentences, "I am pro-life" from the one that follows in quotes? Yes? No? What is it they say about ignorance again?

It appears that you do not understand anything of psychology.
Though I am sure that this has been apparent for most here, it is hopefully beginning to dawn on you by now.
Psychoanalysis is complex…it will begin to make more sense to you as time goes on…perhaps.

BodiSatva said:
I am pro-life. I am in favor of life. I want people and babies and fetuses to live.

I am not “Pro-Life”. I am not part of their mind-set or culture. I do not agree with the political and social agenda of the “Pro-Life” community or their ideology.

Does this help make the issue clearer?

No! The "Pro-life" are in favour of life and want people and babies and foetuses to live too.

Yes!
I agree that this is part of their agenda!
I never said otherwise!
Why are you still debating this?!

BodiSatva said:
Yes!
I agree that this is part of their agenda!
I never said otherwise!
Why are you still debating this?!

Then you are of the mindset or you are not.

I share the part of the mind-set that is for promoting support of life.
"Pro-Life" is more than just that though.

Sorry that you are trying to make things balck and white when they are not.
Sorry that you don't get it jimmy...

Surely analytical skills as advanced as your should have had no problem discerning this...

Again, "Why are you still debating this?!"

Are you going to continue to try and prove that I am contradicting myself when that is not in fact the issue at all? Good luck in that futile effort.

BodiSatva said:
I share the part of the mind-set that is for promoting support of life.
"Pro-Life" is more than just that though.

Sorry that you are trying to make things balck and white when they are not.
Sorry that you don't get it jimmy...

Surely analytical skills as advanced as your should have had no problem discerning this...

Again, "Why are you still debating this?!"

Are you going to continue to try and prove that I am contradicting myself when that is not in fact the issue at all? Good luck in that futile effort.

I don’t have to do it, you have already demonstrated it.

Because of the fact that challenge certain points and then you either ignore the answer or have the inability to address it appropriately…

Thanks for playing…

BodiSatva said:
Because of the fact that challenge certain points and then you either ignore the answer or have the inability to address it appropriately…

Thanks for playing…

I think that last incoherent rant proves everything I have been saying.

I left out a "you"? Haha

Don't say any more la la LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAlaAL la'l akgdojsgoihfovnh I can't hear YOU! haha...woah, it is more fun playing it your way...it takes no thinking whatsoever. sweet.

Bodi - "I share the part of the mind-set that is for promoting support of life.
"Pro-Life" is more than just that though"

You stated that I contradicted myself without providing an example. Please answer how I can not be in favor of supporting life unless I am a member of the ""Pro-Life" community?

Jimmy, you have ignored this.

Pro-Life is also about: withholding contraception from teens as well as not promoting sex education in favor of abstinence. So the Pro-Life agenda is more than just promoting support of life. You are not only wrong…but you are also an absolute joke of a debater.

Haha…found this while browsing… Jimmyjack – “Now that we have established your poor comprehension do you think you could answer this question with some integrity?” Ooohh, that one is rich, huh? Unbelievably apropos! So, could answer this question with some integrity? Thanks.

Last edited:
BodiSatva said:
Pro-Life is also about: withholding contraception from teens as well as not promoting sex education in favor of abstinence. So the Pro-Life agenda is more than just promoting support of life. You are not only wrong…but you are also an absolute joke of a debater.

no, conservatism is about withholding contraception from teens, promoting abstinence over sex education, and pro-life.

pro-life is about valuing human life, sometimes but not always including zygotes and braindead people.

star2589 said:
no, conservatism is about withholding contraception from teens, promoting abstinence over sex education, and pro-life.

No people who believe in withholding contraception and promoting abstinence over sex education represent themselves.

To say all conservatives, or all prolifers, or even all religious people are that way is ignorant.

talloulou said:
No people who believe in withholding contraception and promoting abstinence over sex education represent themselves.

To say all conservatives, or all prolifers, or even all religious people are that way is ignorant.

true. I guess individuals is more accurate than conservatives which is more accurate than pro-lifers.

This has been my point from the beginning...terminology.

I lumped Pro-Lifers together when in fact star is correct as well...it is also a conservative trait. Groups overlap. Mindsets overlap.

Some people are so idiotic that they can't grasp this...They stay stuck in their ruts..
I am glad that at least three of us here did though.

Back
Top Bottom