• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1V1 Sub forum for debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolkien R.J.J

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Is there any chance of adding a sub forum for civil 1v1 debates?

Also, could the word limit be increased to perhaps 15,000?

There used to be a forum for this exact thing, but it garnered little interest. If there is enough interest in this sort of thing, we can definitely visit re-opening it.

As for the character limit, that isn't going to change.

There used to be a forum for this exact thing, but it garnered little interest. If there is enough interest in this sort of thing, we can definitely visit re-opening it.

As for the character limit, that isn't going to change.

If I am able to put enough topics together would that improve the chances? So I think I have two at the moment but I can work on getting more. If I put 10 or so together would that work do you think?

Why cant the limit change? Would it have to affect the whole forum?

If I am able to put enough topics together would that improve the chances? So I think I have two at the moment but I can work on getting more. If I put 10 or so together would that work do you think?
It's not about the topics, it's about the participation. If we only have 1 or 2 that want to participate, it's not really worth the time.to set the forums back up.
Why cant the limit change? Would it have to affect the whole forum?
Because 5,000 characters is already a wall of text.

It's not about the topics, it's about the participation. If we only have 1 or 2 that want to participate, it's not really worth the time.to set the forums back up.

Because 5,000 characters is already a wall of text.

I understand. But if it was me vs 10 separate people on separate subjects would that do the trick? I am not even sure I can accomplish it but I can sure try.

I understand. But if it was me vs 10 separate people on separate subjects would that do the trick? I am not even sure I can accomplish it but I can sure try.
If you can find 10 separate people who want to debate you 1-on-1, send me a PM and copy that poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom