• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
OMG! :shock:

You Had Me At "Black Lives Matter!" .. You Lost Me at Mob Violence Rioting, Bullying, Looting, Assault, and Murder

Without question this is the most eloquent accurate assessment of the organization BLM I’ve yet read .. and, it’s the scariest, because if it wasn’t already clear, the writer lays it all out so well it’s easy to see BLM is fanning a race war, whether they’re even aware of it or not!

The highlights:

1. The writer is an old left-wing activist from the 1980’s.

2. He/she presents the existence of racism and racial inequities in America.

3. The summary of how it all negatively affects Black communities is the best single paragraph on the truth of it I’ve read.

4. The activist then contrasts 1980’s style activism with BLM’s approach, greatly disapproving of the latter.

5. BLM’s violent, cultish, and Marxist activities are deplored in detail, easily supporting the conclusion that BLM is in reality fanning a race war.

6. The writer advocates that BLM be shut down, warning fellow Democrats how failure to do so will not only result in a horrific race war but that it could cause Trump to be reelected.

A Democratic Party insider’s denunciation of BLM has gotta be worth something!

I would say this should be required reading for all leftists that continued support of BLM will have dire consequences.

This is also good reading for right wingers and middle-of-the-roaders to know what’s really going on here with BLM, that they’re not just a flash in the pan irritant, but a Gen. Z-powered dynamo that could wreak havoc upon us all if not stopped.

I highly recommend this article be passed on to everyone you know ASAP.

Here is a poll that goes with this thread: Poll: Should BLM Be Stopped Before They Start A Full-Blown Race War?

Last edited:
I haven't seen any indication of a war. (at least, not yet)

I have seen indications of anarchists breaking the law and law enforcement, to some lesser or greater degree, attempting to contain them, but I don't see that as a war. I see that as criminal vs law enforcement action.

For this to turn into a war, this whole thing needs to escalate drastically and require actual combat and combat casualties...on both sides. In other words, anarchists and law enforcement will need to take off the kid gloves, get down and dirty...and kill people.

Last edited:
Identity politics as a whole are rapidly destroying everything that was once great about Western Civilization.

It's a damn shame because the West is clearly the greatest human civilization that has ever existed.

Snake eating its own tail I suppose.

The BLM extremism (which somehow firmly planted a foothold in non-USA western countries) is only a small example of how this is happening.

Theoretically, residual or systemic racism is far less relevant than the average person seems to think.

Acts of genocide and dehumanisation that took place over a century ago are practically irrelevant now because it only takes a generation or two for the sovereignty of the individual to take flight.

"Intergenerational trauma" is garbage and little more than self-victimization in the hopes that self-identified victims can exploit for their own personal benefits.

People need to stop looking at how black or gay each other are and just get on with life. The average western person couldn't give two ****s about race, gender or sexuality.

Author is not named?

Author is not named?

Generic Old Left-Wing Activist from the 1980’s I suppose.

It seems suspicious at first but then you think: would I really want to attach my name to discussing a potential race war?

Identity politics as a whole are rapidly destroying everything that was once great about Western Civilization.

It's a damn shame because the West is clearly the greatest human civilization that has ever existed.

The BLM extremism (which somehow firmly planted a foothold in non-USA western countries) is only a small example of how this is happening.

Ahh lauren southern that white identity politics loving skidmark.

Theoretically, residual or systemic racism is far less relevant than the average person seems to think.

Acts of genocide and dehumanisation that took place over a century ago are practically irrelevant now because it only takes a generation or two for the sovereignty of the individual to take flight.

"Intergenerational trauma" is garbage and little more than self-victimization in the hopes that self-identified victims can exploit for their own personal benefits.

People need to stop looking at how black or gay each other are and just get on with life. The average western person couldn't give two ****s about race, gender or sexuality.

Having to fear a police officer wont believe you when you say your own house is yours, your own car is yours, get shot or killed while complying, der trumpengroper being in office, i can name a whole lot more but white identitarian Southern wouldnt understand that.

It seems suspicious at first but then you think: would I really want to attach my name to discussing a potential race war?

There is no race war. This is just a fluff piece penned by a coward.

Idenity politics is fine as long as the identity is white and talking about Mexicans being rapists. It can even get you elected president.

Meh. There is a 100% chance the author was a khaki-wearing 30-ish nerd from the Epoch Times.

Having to fear a police officer wont believe you when you say your own house is yours, your own car is yours, get shot or killed while complying, der trumpengroper being in office, i can name a whole lot more but white identitarian Southern wouldnt understand that.

It's apparent to me that the real issue is with archaic and problematic law enforcement rather than a person's skin colour.

The fact that the movement poured over other western countries reveals what a fallacy the movement itself really is.

There are a lot of people out there who are simply getting off on being outraged.

A cult has to have a leader. BLM leadership is purposefully diffused, so it isn't a cult. The Republican Party on the other hand....

None of these things are issues pertaining to any specific race nor who is president.

It's apparent to me that the real issue is with archaic and problematic law enforcement rather than a person's skin colour.

The fact that the movement poured over other western countries reveals what a fallacy the movement itself really is.

There are a lot of people out there who are simply getting off on being outraged.

Other countries have problems with racism as well. You are just pissed people have had enough of your ****. White people dont get constantly harassed by police who dont believe them when they say they own their own homes. Its also seeped into Israel and other non western countries.

The police and racial oppression share a long history. They are what is called "The tip of the spear."

Idenity politics is fine as long as the identity is white and talking about Mexicans being rapists. It can even get you elected president.

Identity politics are toxic and ultimately lethal when taken to the extreme.

None of these things are issues pertaining to any specific race nor who is president.

Oh yes they do. Btw is white identity politics like what Lauren espouse cancer too? Trump appealed to evangelicals and put pence as vice president to appeal to evangelicals. Thats identity politics.

Identity politics are toxic and ultimately lethal when taken to the extreme.

Is white identity politics cancer too?

Other countries have problems with racism as well. You are just pissed people have had enough of your ****. White people dont get constantly harassed by police who dont believe them when they say they own their own homes. Its also seeped into Israel and other non western countries.

You know absolutely nothing about my life, who I am, my experiences with police or what I have observed having happened to those around me.

"You are just pissed people have had enough of your ****." - Can you please elaborate about what my "****" is?

I think you've overstepped a mark here buddy.

You know absolutely nothing about my life, who I am, my experiences with police or what I have observed having happened to those around me.

"You are just pissed people have had enough of your ****." - Can you please elaborate about what my "****" is?

I think you've overstepped a mark here buddy.

Oh i think a lauren southern fan tells me quite a lot. Overstepped a mark? What ya gonna do about it?

Is white identity politics cancer too?

Yes. But modern day white identity politics are far less belligerent than others and unilaterally dismissed as inherently racist unlike the rest.

Back
Top Bottom