• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

I agree with the author about BLM's newspeak terminology which controls the narrative. The terminology is clear as mud, by design.
That otherwise intelligent people surrender to this massive indoctrination is baffling.

Yes. But modern day white identity politics are far less belligerent than others and unilaterally dismissed as inherently racist unlike the rest.

:lamo yeah right... their guy is in power and they are responsible for more terrorist incidents than left wing or islamic terrorist attacks in the US. You are losing so its no wonder you are panicking.

Oh i think a lauren southern fan tells me quite a lot. Overstepped a mark? What ya gonna do about it?

With any luck, my posts will assist you into a more enlightened view of what you are attempting to discuss in this thread.

:lamo yeah right... their guy is in power and they are responsible for more terrorist incidents than left wing or islamic terrorist attacks in the US. You are losing so its no wonder you are panicking.

"Their guy"? - Are you implying that all white people vote for Trump?

And I don't believe immediately determining the race of a terrorist to be the most productive approach to the issue.

"You are losing" - you mean white people? So far, the only person fanning a race war I've seen today is you.

How does the author of the piece the OP linked to know that all the bad **** is BLM’s fault? Pretty big straw man he set up there.

Um, the 20th Century?

This is so vague as to be meaningless. Japanese internment? Mexican deportations? Quotas on Eastern European immigration?

There was no identity politics before that? Slavery? Jim Crow? Native American boarding schools? Anti-Chinese immigration laws?

Can you be specific?

Yes. But modern day white identity politics are far less belligerent than others and unilaterally dismissed as inherently racist unlike the rest.

Well, Dane has shown who he/she is.

/thread

How does the author of the piece the OP linked to know that all the bad **** is BLM’s fault? Pretty big straw man he set up there.

I hope he got paid by the word.

The 20th century is not an answer.

It's an allusion to an obvious conclusion. How about you use your deductive skills?

Help yourself to a history text book. If you really are that ignorant about the events that took place last century, I'm really not interested in assisting you. Do it yourself.

I agree with the author about BLM's newspeak terminology which controls the narrative. The terminology is clear as mud, by design.
That otherwise intelligent people surrender to this massive indoctrination is baffling.

Could you give an example?

"Their guy"? - Are you implying that all white people vote for Trump?

And I don't believe immediately determining the race of a terrorist to be the most productive approach to the issue.

"You are losing" - you mean white people? So far, the only person fanning a race war I've seen today is you.

Funny when i say you, you switch to white people. You claiming to be the voice of white people again? Please dont play dumb, its not a good look. Whitelash is what trump fed on and rode into office. Their is referring to white nationalists/supremacists and white supremacist terrorism is the major terrorist threat these days.

This is so vague as to be meaningless. Japanese internment? Mexican deportations? Quotas on Eastern European immigration?

There was no identity politics before that? Slavery? Jim Crow? Native American boarding schools? Anti-Chinese immigration laws?

Can you be specific?

You've made a good start.

My point is that the 20th Century is littered with examples.

Personally I have better things to do than provide you with a comprehensive list. But, like I said: you're doing a good job with it on your own - keep stretching that brain of yours.

It's an allusion to an obvious conclusion. How about you use your deductive skills?

Help yourself to a history text book. If you really are that ignorant about the events that took place last century, I'm really not interested in assisting you. Do it yourself.

You arent interested in demonstrating your claims? I thought so.

Personally I have better things to do than provide you with a comprehensive list. But, like I said: you're doing a good job with it on your own - keep stretching that brain of yours.

So you dont understand the concept of the burden of proof? Figures.

Funny when i say you, you switch to white people. You claiming to be the voice of white people again?

No; it seems like it's something you are trying to achieve.

I'm posting in a thread - not claiming to be the voice of white people; what you are doing is called "poisoning the well" and you're doing it poorly.

You were the first person in this thread to make racially divisive posts then imply that white people are on the losing end of some ill-defined conflict.

I'd say "nice try" but it was really a poor attempt on your part.

Just enough time to spout off cliches.

So you dont understand the concept of the burden of proof? Figures.

I understand it completely and this is not a court of law.

Do some intellectual work on your own. I'm not your teacher and I'm not your friend. Figure it out for yourself.

It's apparent to me that the real issue is with archaic and problematic law enforcement rather than a person's skin colour.

The fact that the movement poured over other western countries reveals what a fallacy the movement itself really is.

There are a lot of people out there who are simply getting off on being outraged.

The fact that countries all over the world participated in the movement shows how fake it is. Gotta love that right-wing "logic."

No; it seems like it's something you are trying to achieve.

I'm posting in a thread - not claiming to be the voice of white people; what you are doing is called "poisoning the well" and you're doing it poorly.

You were the first person in this thread to make racially divisive posts then imply that white people are on the losing end of some ill-defined conflict.

I'd say "nice try" but it was really a poor attempt on your part.

But i didnt make my post you referred to about white people. You inserted that ;)

Just enough time to spout off cliches.

I wouldn't regard my comments so much as clichés so much as I would regard them as broad, low-resolution statements that are consolidated by high-resolution evidence.

The fact that countries all over the world participated in the movement shows how fake it is. Gotta love that right-wing "logic."

That was particularly hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom