• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1970...What Are Policemen Made Ôf?

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Paul Harvey....

Things haven't changed much.

For your listening pleasure and comment...

Paul Harvey....

Things haven't changed much.

For your listening pleasure and comment...

Paul Harvey was one of the greatest in radio...of all time. I rarely missed his daily wisdom. I've heard this 20 times or more, and it never gets old.

Thanks MaggieD

Last edited:
the most underappreciated - and under-compensated - job in society

dealing with the underbelly of humankind - day after grinding, dangerous day

for inadequate pay and too little respect

a tiny minority who insist on abusing their substantial authority ruin it for the rest

can't imagine anyone wanting such a job. but glad that they do. and usually they are exceptional citizens

we should get rid of 4 out of 5 governmental managers [no one would ever know they were gone] and use the savings to better pay cops, teachers, and firemen

the most underappreciated - and under-compensated - job in society

dealing with the underbelly of humankind - day after grinding, dangerous day

for inadequate pay and too little respect

a tiny minority who insist on abusing their substantial authority ruin it for the rest

can't imagine anyone wanting such a job. but glad that they do. and usually they are exceptional citizens

we should get rid of 4 out of 5 governmental managers [no one would ever know they were gone] and use the savings to better pay cops, teachers, and firemen

On this we agree.

I decided when I was 13 that I wanted to be a cop and that was my goal all through high school and college. No illegal drugs, no getting into any trouble, study, work hard and take the test. By 24, I was on the force.

On this we agree.

I decided when I was 13 that I wanted to be a cop and that was my goal all through high school and college. No illegal drugs, no getting into any trouble, study, work hard and take the test. By 24, I was on the force.

i get it
my brother wanted to be an FBI agent from an early age

Back
Top Bottom