• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1958 TV show predicts Trump

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is pretty amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5EJBuVjfNc

In 1958, a TV show tells the story about a con man named Trump who comes to town and scares the citizens with fear to con them out of their money and insists only he can save them and they need to build a protective wall around the town to protect them. When some threaten to expose his fraud he threatens to sue them.

This puts any TWILIGHT ZONE episode to shame with its eerie foreshadowing of events over half century later.

This is pretty amazing.

In 1958, a TV show tells the story about a con man named Trump who comes to town and scares the citizens with fear to con them out of their money and insists only he can save them and they need to build a protective wall around the town to protect them. When some threaten to expose his fraud he threatens to sue them.

This puts any TWILIGHT ZONE episode to shame with its eerie foreshadowing of events over half century later.

I only affects you if you belief the crap they say on Opinion TV shows and the internet.
Once you realize their goal is to " keep them pissed " for ratings, all becomes clear.
No matter what TV Opinion show or website you select, their main job is to " keep you pissed " so you will keep watching and/or clicking.

Once someone steps back and takes a 360 degree look at it all, this will become clear.

They go to great lengths and dig down deep to find stuff to " keep you pissed ".
Watch your next show with this in mind and you will see I am right.

PS...some members post stuff here to get that very same affect.

Last edited:
I only affects you if you belief the crap they say on Opinion TV shows and the internet.
Once you realize their goal is to " keep them pissed " for ratings, all becomes clear.
No matter what TV Opinion show or website you select, their main job is to " keep you pissed " so you will keep watching and/or clicking.

Once someone steps back and takes a 360 degree look at it all, this will become clear.

They go to great lengths and dig down deep to find stuff to " keep you pissed ".
Watch your next show with this in mind and you will see I am right.

What does this have to do with the OP and the TV show?

What does this have to do with the OP and the TV show?

It is designed to "keep them pissed".....at Trump.....this time.
After a few years the name will change.
I will make book on it.

However, if you want to see a prophetic movie, see , " Wrong Is Right " with Sean Connery.

This is pretty amazing.

I assume you watched this particular show. If that's correct, can you tell me if anyone in the show sees an actual meteorite? It's an established fact that the US is threatened by illegal aliens. Oh...and, perhaps, you can also point out when Trump...the current day Trump, that is...has threatened to sue anybody.

The fact is...you have nothing to support a contention that President Trump is trying to con anyone out of their money. A 60 year old television episode doesn't do it.

It is designed to "keep them pissed".....at Trump.....this time.
After a few years the name will change.
I will make book on it.

However, if you want to see a prophetic movie, see , " Wrong Is Right " with Sean Connery.

I provided the show because I thought some here might enjoy it and it would provoke some discussion.

I assume you watched this particular show. If that's correct, can you tell me if anyone in the show sees an actual meteorite? It's an established fact that the US is threatened by illegal aliens. Oh...and, perhaps, you can also point out when Trump...the current day Trump, that is...has threatened to sue anybody.

The fact is...you have nothing to support a contention that President Trump is trying to con anyone out of their money. A 60 year old television episode doesn't do it.

Does the name TRUMP UNIVERSITY ring a bell with you?

There are none so blind as they who will not see.

This is pretty amazing.

I'm not entirely convinced his advisors weren't consciously or unconsciously stealing from this episode. It was advisers who came up with the wall concept as a mnemonic device because Trump was too dumb to remember the issues he was campaigning on, I'm sure it was advisers who stuck in the "I alone..." convention line that seems pulled from the grifter's speech in this episode. Maybe they've got a fan of forgotten TV on staff.

I provided the show because I thought some here might enjoy it and it would provoke some discussion.

Then I apologize...and mean it.
Forgive me. I thought it was just another Trump bash thread.
I am sorry.

Yes, now I will watch the show.
Thank you.
I was wrong.

Then I apologize...and mean it.
Forgive me. I thought it was just another Trump bash thread.
I am sorry.

Yes, now I will watch the show.
Thank you.

Its okay. The TV series was TRACKDOWN and starred Robert Culp. The Episode was "The End of the World".

Does it count if he follows through?

Google machine broke?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Its okay. The TV series was TRACKDOWN and starred Robert Culp. The Episode was "The End of the World".

It might be a cool series to find an old DVD of.
I found one a few years ago that was really good called One Step Beyond, and they say each episode is actually true and even had some of the people involved on after the show.

TRACKDOWN....got it.

It might be a cool series to find an old DVD of.
I found one a few years ago that was really good called One Step Beyond, and they say each episode is actually true and even had some of the people involved on after the show.

TRACKDOWN....got it.

I provided a link in the OP. Let me know if it works or not.

I just went to You Tube and typed in Trackdown The end of the world and it came right up.

I hope you get a kick out of it as I did.

I provided a link in the OP. Let me know if it works or not.

I just went to You Tube and typed in Trackdown The end of the world and it came right up.

I hope you get a kick out of it as I did.

Thank you. I wrote it down and will see it after i rest for a bit.

This is pretty amazing.

So you are saying that enforcing existing immigration law is a con?

So you are saying that enforcing existing immigration law is a con?

I am saying this is amazing that a TV show in 1958 presents so many parallels to events of today.

Back
Top Bottom