• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

1800+ casulties? Try 9000!

Originally posted by ban.the.electoral.college:
The scary thing is that the same people own access to our media sources, Time-Warner for example, own access to the internet. Some experts say we are in the golden age of the internet right now, because companies have not yet figured out how to control that to which we have access. Though, I assure you they are working around the clock to correct this
There's something in the mix. A couple of days ago I had to roll back my driver for my modem because I could go to any site but this one! Interesting.

Billo_Really said:
There's something in the mix. A couple of days ago I had to roll back my driver for my modem because I could go to any site but this one! Interesting.

I have occasionally had trouble connecting to this site. It may be because the servers that host the site are rebooting, or because of network traffic issues. In any case, it's never been longer than a few hours. I usually just watch a DVD or read news when I can't connect. It shouldn't be a problem with your modem, if you can go to any site but this one. Trust me, when I worked at Amazon.com and Dell, the servers went down all the time!

Last edited:
I have occasionally had trouble connecting to this site. It may be because the servers that host the site are rebooting, or because of network traffic issues. In any case, it's never been longer than a few hours. I usually just watch a DVD or read news when I can't connect. It shouldn't be a problem with your modem, if you can go to any site but this one. Trust me, when I worked at Amazon.com and Dell, the servers went down all the time!
The moment I rolled back the driver, the problem was fixed.

How long were you trouble shooting? It's interesting, becasue I had the same problem a couple of days ago.
Not long at all. I'm getting pretty good at knowing when I've got a monkey wrench in the works. Or a new active x .exe or .dll file on board.

Back
Top Bottom