• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

18 months and 49 million dollars later

‘How many witches does Mueller have to land before you realize that the phrase “witch hunt” means something different?

At least one. When is the first one going to be found?

Direct coordination with the Russian government

OK, but to do what? We seem to have established that getting opposition research (from any foreign source) is not a crime.

And still no evidence of that? After two-and-a-half years?

No evidence? I didn’t realize Mueller posts here.

*looks at list of indictments and guilty pleas*

How many are remotely related to "coordinating with the Russian government"?

Clinton did not get any oppo from a foriegn source. She got it from Fusion

OK and Fusion got it from? Placing a middle man (or two) in the mix does not change the source.

OK and Fusion got it from? Placing a middle man (or two) in the mix does not change the source.

Robbing $10k from a bank and withdrawing $10k from your bank acct does not change the source either

But it sure does change the legality of how you got the money

screen%20shot%202017-06-15%20at%2085947%20am.png

Robbing $10k from a bank and withdrawing $10k from your bank acct does not change the source either

But it sure does change the legality of how you got the money

True but how that money was obtained by the customer makes no difference once presented to someone else (say to buy a taco or a burger) - that is separate from any involvement in the money's original (legal or illegal) source.

He is catching criminals, you just are mad that the criminals work for your guy
Actually he has found more democrat collusion and democrat criminals starting with Hillary.

True but how that money was obtained by the customer makes no difference once presented to someone else (say to buy a taco or a burger) - that is separate from any involvement in the money's original (legal or illegal) source.

Which is why there was nothing illegal about Clinton receiving that info from Fusion

Do you see how that works?

Your premise is illogical, Logical1.

If you had any credibility on DP before your above post it's all over now. You just shot your credibility in the ass. No way to recover. It's that bad.

Seems as tho the truth must bother you. Show me the Russian collusion with Trump. We know about the Hillary collusion----------the uranium one deal.

Why is connection to Trump specifically required? Anyone colluding with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election is subject to Mueller’s investigation
Then he should arrest Hillary for the Uranium deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many are remotely related to "coordinating with the Russian government"?

Irrelevant to the “witch hunt” claims. Mueller is finding criminals, and for some reason you object to that.

Then he should arrest Hillary for the Uranium deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the crap you people were fed on that one. Let me guess: you still think Hillary Clinton had sole approval power over the deal.

Actually he has found more democrat collusion and democrat criminals starting with Hillary.

Link please for democrats indicted by Mueller please.

Irrelevant to the “witch hunt” claims. Mueller is finding criminals, and for some reason you object to that.

Ok, how many are connected to "coordinating with the Russian government"?

Ok, how many are connected to "coordinating with the Russian government"?

Again, any conviction is a "witch" in this context. How many witches does Mueller need to find before you admit some of these people really are criminals?

Seems as tho the truth must bother you. Show me the Russian collusion with Trump. We know about the Hillary collusion----------the uranium one deal.

1. Where have I said a thing about Trump and "collusion"? If you don't have an argument it does you no good to try to attribute something to me I have not said.

2. More to the point, show me where Mueller was tasked by Rob Rosenstein to investigate "collusion."

3. Even more to the point, show me the federal criminal code for collusion.

4. Want to talk about Hillary? This is the wrong thread. Start a thread about Hillary. Stop attempting to derail this thread.

Again, any conviction is a "witch" in this context. How many witches does Mueller need to find before you admit some of these people really are criminals?

That's what they said during the Salem Witch Hunts.

I agree - what is Trump suspected of doing?

Accepting illegal donations in the form of stolen emails from a hostile former nation in order to influence an American election for starters...

That's what they said during the Salem Witch Hunts.

Ahh, so you think Cohen and Manafort are innocent. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom