• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead | The Independent

Okay, is he guilty or not?

Kyle-Rittenhouse-Keonsha.jpg

The Antioch Police Department made the arrest on Wednesday after the suspect allegedly fled Wisconsin for his home state following the shooting. "(The suspect) fled the state of Wisconsin with the intent to avoid prosecution for that offence," according to the document.
Video footage from the event showed a gunman in the middle of the street brandishing a semi-automatic rifle before firing off the shots that hit multiple people. Eye witnesses then said the gunman was allowed to walk past police without getting arrested. In one video, protesters are heard shouting at police that he was the gunman as the officer drove by to attend to the victims.

17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead | The Independent

Sounds like a sociopath. He drove there hoping to generate an excuse to shoot someone.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, charged with murder after two killed during Wisconsin protests

Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder after cops let him flee out of state – Raw Story

The Antioch Police Department made the arrest on Wednesday after the suspect allegedly fled Wisconsin for his home state following the shooting. "(The suspect) fled the state of Wisconsin with the intent to avoid prosecution for that offence," according to the document.
Video footage from the event showed a gunman in the middle of the street brandishing a semi-automatic rifle before firing off the shots that hit multiple people. Eye witnesses then said the gunman was allowed to walk past police without getting arrested. In one video, protesters are heard shouting at police that he was the gunman as the officer drove by to attend to the victims.

Sounds like a sociopath. He drove there hoping to generate an excuse to shoot someone.

Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, charged with murder after two killed during Wisconsin protests

Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder after cops let him flee out of state – Raw Story

hunting?

I won't defend the boy. Hopefully, our system of justice will determine whether to hold him accountable for his actions or not. I'll leave it up to them.

But I was quite amused at the notion that the rioters...who apparently hate the police, want to defund them, want them to lose their jobs...expected the police to save them from the gunman.

In one video, protesters are heard shouting at police that he was the gunman as the officer drove by to attend to the victims.

Social justice warriors at their best.

Omg he looks so young, and how the hell did he get that gun? WTF

I'm not sure what kind of parent would allow a 17 year old to go into that situation hunting.

I won't defend the boy. Hopefully, our system of justice will determine whether to hold him accountable for his actions or not. I'll leave it up to them.

But I was quite amused at the notion that the rioters...who apparently hate the police, want to defund them, want them to lose their jobs...expected the police to save them from the gunman.

Social justice warriors at their best.

You are of a mind to cut off libs from services and those things they invested in equally to you? We ask not to get shot dead unarmed etc, and you cut us off from the commons, the infrastructure. What is next? Trains to camps? No doubt.

You are of a mind to cut off libs from services and those things they invested in equally to you? We ask not to get shot dead unarmed etc, and you cut us off from the commons, the infrastructure. What is next? Trains to camps? No doubt.

Nope.

I would suggest those rioters not be hypocritical.

It turns out the penalty for a class A felony in Wisconsin is not 20 to life, it's life. By which they mean "life."

The kid under the best of circumstances could hope to be paroled in 2041.

You know he'd already shot someone at that point in time, right? Looks like the mob was defending themselves from him.

Watch the video.

The mob (correct) has arrest authority?

Back
Top Bottom