• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead

Usually, if the cops arrest you in a case like this, they think you broke the law some way.

Most of the time, when they think it's justified, they don't even bring you in.

hey, how come the guy who is defending himself with a skateboard isn't black and packing heat?

What?

What does "arrest authority" have to do with anything?

It has everything to do with. By what authority did the (lynch) mob chase him down and attack him? Were they deputized? Or, did they appoint themselves judge, jury and executioner?

Y'alls hypocrisy is glaring right now.

The facts kill your bull**** narrative.

dude, are we gonna have to listen to you be dishonest for two days and then disappear?

It has everything to do with. By what authority did the (lynch) mob chase him down and attack him? Were they deputized? Or, did they appoint themselves judge, jury and executioner?

Y'alls hypocrisy is glaring right now.
They chased him down to stop him from shooting more of them.

They defended themselves.

17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead | The Independent

Okay, is he guilty or not?

Kyle-Rittenhouse-Keonsha.jpg

PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM! Book it!

I'm not sure what kind of parent would allow a 17 year old to go into that situation hunting.

He had the proper tags for the libs he bagged!:roll:

They chased him down to stop him from shooting more of them.

They defended themselves.

Well he felt threatened. He's a white kid, it's differen't, ya know? :shrug:

He's a sick kid.

Sooner or later these looting assholes that the Debate Politics liberals love so much, were going to run into a sick kid like this.

If Rittenhouse was running away, he was no longer a threat.

Yeah cuz he's a white kid, but the guy at the Wendy's, ya know the one with the empty taser that couldn't fire, he got what he had comin' right?:lamo

Presidential Medal of Freedom, and a White House visit is TOTALLY in order for Rittenhouse, right?:screwy

He's a sick kid.

Sooner or later these looting assholes that the Debate Politics liberals love so much, were going to run into a sick kid like this.

man, check out this post.

a kid murders some people and this poster blames people here (just to get an extra shot in i guess) and then says the kid is "sick". must be a temporary insanity plea coming.

man, check out this post.

a kid murders some people and this poster blames people here (just to get an extra shot in i guess) and then says the kid is "sick". must be a temporary insanity plea coming.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

They ran into a sicko who wanted to play.

So tell me again our gun laws make sense when an AR ends up in the hands of this kid and he is just roaming across state lines, using it and scurrying back home. Has he had his first shave yet?

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

They ran into a sicko who wanted to play.

yeah, it's there fault that he gunned them down.

i bet you say the same thing about people in Oakland and Chicago. defend them the same way too. they're just "sick".

Back
Top Bottom