• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

16yr old Gay teen, sent to Heterosexual boot camp!

HeteroDefenseLeague said:
If the 16 year old was male, would you prefer that I say 16 year old male?
It doesn't matter to me Libertarian, these are your arguments.

The 16 year old couldn't have been homosexual because underage people cannot consent and homophiles tell us that homosexuality is two consenting adults....

The 16 year old couldn't have been homosexual because underage people cannot consent and homophiles tell us that homosexuality is two consenting adults....
Could a 16 year old be a heterosexual? Can a virgin be a bisexual?
Answers:
Yes.
Yes.

What's your point besides attempting to pigeonhole all people?

The point is if homosexuality is sex between two consenting adults as homosexual pedophile defenders claim, then by homophile redefinition, the 16 year old can't possibly be homosexual.

Now, don't you need to get back to your Homosexual Agenda foot soldier duties of trying to round up all us heterosexuals who would defend ourselves from homosexuals and silence us?

The point is if homosexuality is sex between two consenting adults as homosexual pedophile defenders claim, then by homophile redefinition, the 16 year old can't possibly be homosexual.

Now, don't you need to get back to your Homosexual Agenda foot soldier duties of trying to round up all us heterosexuals who would defend ourselves from homosexuals and silence us?

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

WARNING SIGNS YOUR FELLOW POSTER IS A HOMOPHOBE:

Uses terms like:

Homosexual agenda

Homophile Script

Homosexual agenda script

Scripted responce

Heterophobe

Homosexual pedophile

Homophile

homosexual pedophile supporter

homsexual child molester defender

NAMBLA

Homosexual Priests

Ex-gay

Conversion Therapy

You'll notice that your fellow poster will use these terms in rapid succession and repeatedly. What's even more ironic is that these are all terms which truly seem "scripted" yet they will use that as an attack because they simply have no shame whatsoever.

The point is if homosexuality is sex between two consenting adults

No, that's legal, homosexual (or heterosexual) activity.

then by homophile redefinition, the 16 year old can't possibly be homosexual.
Couldn't be hetero or bi either then.

You don't need to defend yourself from something that's not a threat.
Such a heart full of hatred betrays a very unhappy man indeed.
Parents weren't loving? Didn't succeed at school? No job? No partner? Can't come to terms with your own homosexual feelings perhaps?
Share with the group. You're amongst friends. If nothing else galencaca whatevershe'scalled will bake you a nice apple pie.

Moderator Gavel

:smash:

I have banned HeteroDefenseLegal permanently as it was a sockpuppet for currently suspended member Libertarian. If that is incorrect, he/she may email us to plead his/her case.

/Moderator Gavel

I knew it was libertarian. He's the only one who uses the word homophile, whatever that's supposed to mean. (phile means you are attracted to something and homo means same. So a homophile is attracted to same)
Libertarian tries to gruop homosexuals with many different types of philes by giving homosexuals this ridiculous name.

JustineCredible said:

Uses terms like:

Homosexual agenda

Homophile Script

Homosexual agenda script

Scripted responce

Heterophobe

Homosexual pedophile

Homophile

homosexual pedophile supporter

homsexual child molester defender

NAMBLA

Homosexual Priests

Ex-gay

Conversion Therapy

You'll notice that your fellow poster will use these terms in rapid succession and repeatedly. What's even more ironic is that these are all terms which truly seem "scripted" yet they will use that as an attack because they simply have no shame whatsoever.

Hmmmm, Homosexual pedophile, you mean all those Priests who are raping little boys? I'd provide sources, but the server for DebatePolitics.com wouldn't hold them all.

NAMBLA, you dispute that they are homosexual and that they target children?

Gosh, I guess since I've used that "catch phrase" and and acronym, I'm now a homophobe.

You forgot one thing on your list, so I added it for you.

• When they have all their rights!

GottaHurt said:

That's a lie. Many people have all their rights and are still for homsexuals, you assume that just because some one isn't a homosexual that they support you and that is just not true.

crimson372 said:
That's a lie. Many people have all their rights and are still for homsexuals, you assume that just because some one isn't a homosexual that they support you and that is just not true.

rotflmao....the irony of it all.

I can see it's really not worth debating in this category.I can see it's time to put the money where the mouth is, Focus on the Family.

GottaHurt said:

I can see it's really not worth debating in this category.I can see it's time to put the money where the mouth is, Focus on the Family.

huh, I'm sorry but I don't understand your message, at all.

GottaHurt, I too am having trouble understanding your arguments in this thread.

GottaHurt said:
Hmmmm, Homosexual pedophile, you mean all those Priests who are raping little boys? I'd provide sources, but the server for DebatePolitics.com wouldn't hold them all.

Yes, I think that's what she meant... But, what is your point?

NAMBLA, you dispute that they are homosexual and that they target children?

I don't think anyone is disputing that... Again, what does this have to do with anything?

You forgot one thing on your list, so I added it for you.

Again, I don't see what you're talking about. Surely you're not saying Justine would classify every heterosexual as a homphobe; that argument wouldn't make any sense.

It's time to put the money where the mouth is? I don't know what that means. Focus on the Family? Where did that come from? Again, I don't know what you're trying to say...

jpwright said:
Why would homosexuality really be a choice? Do you think the mass numbers of people who claim they are homosexual really wish to voluntary join a group that is frowned on by a majority of America, subject to hate crimes, and also the victims of verbal and physical abuse (see this forum for a few examples)?

I'm sure that at least a few homosexuals would agree with me that if they had the ability to switch their sexual preference back and forth, they would become heterosexuals. If it is indeed a choice, then there's really no obligation to devote yourself to either sexuality.

I'm sure there are. But there are several "lifestyles" that are also subject to discrimination and abuse. Take the Punk, or "Thug" lifestyle. Or any of the other sub-cultures, like Goth, Rednecks, or Yuppie. It is still a choice. A matter of learning other cultures and adapting to be accepted by whatever the majority is around you. If you don't, you get abused. It isn't fair, but it is as nature. Survival of the fittest. Big animals eat the little animals. Big plants choke out the smaller plants. That which is different is untrusted and hated.

until a child is 18, the parent has a right to send them to any place they wish in order to raise them and mold them using any philosophy they see fit. I've never read in detail about such re-education centers, but as long as no violence is commited or encouraged... I say the parents were well within their rights, and probably fully believe that they are trying to help their child.

Stherngntlmn said:
until a child is 18, the parent has a right to send them to any place they wish in order to raise them and mold them using any philosophy they see fit. I've never read in detail about such re-education centers, but as long as no violence is commited or encouraged... I say the parents were well within their rights, and probably fully believe that they are trying to help their child.

How sad, though. I'm sure parents who encourage their children to hate blacks and jews think they're perfectly right in doing so too.
Can we say: Jerry Springer!

JustineCredible said:
How sad, though. I'm sure parents who encourage their children to hate blacks and jews think they're perfectly right in doing so too.

Jerry Springer - do I win again?

I think the gentleman(?) from the south is a rather sad case. I just hope his children all turn out to be 100% str8 (for their sake).

JustineCredible said:
Maybe they do. 'm against racism in every shape and form, including slurs, racist jokes, and racial discrimination of all types(including affirmative action and federal subsidies), but in this country, parents have the right to raise their child with any philosophical worldview they see fit. You have the right to raise your child to be a buddhist transvestite if you want.. the government can't stop you, and doesn't have any business trying to. In the same regard, these people can raise their child anyway they want, regardless of the child's claim of homosexuality, or your dislike of the camp. The balance of freedom doesn't revolve around your view that all should be tolerant of everything you feel they should be tolerant of.

Back
Top Bottom