• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

16 Year Old Liberal saying Hi

ShamMol said:
Cnredd-I try and point out bullshit now when it is coming from my own people just as much as when it is coming from conservatives, but sometimes...well, the conservative bs just overwhelms my senses, lol. Honestly, I think that you are a positive influence in this forum whether anyone wants to recognize it or not. You have a bunch of lame brains here who just want to come and express their opinions, and that is great, and then you have those who are here to both learn and educate at the same time...you usually fall into the latter.

Thank you...The check is in the mail...:2wave:

I've made more Liberals here laugh than Conservatives...much looser butts.;)

It better be...and the pre-arranged amount as usual. The coalition of the willing strike again...the axis of evil shall fall....ow...my left toe...waht were we talking about again?

Wow.

This might be a showdown!

I happen to be a 16 year old conservative.

Welcome to the forums.

My two cents: Don't rant, people ignore/bash ranters
Use valid facts from multiple and reliable sources.
Look at all issues with an open mind, process the information, then make a decision about it. Don't let bias cloud your mind.
Look at the causes of a problem before trying to solve it.
Eat pie. Pie is good.

Music... interesting place to learn politics...

Oh, and I do not believe that being liberal is anti-american. Nor am I anti-liberal. So there. (ban is evil!)

Back
Top Bottom