• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter Moron

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I was looking for a song I just heard at the end of the newest episode of "Preacher," (Eli Paperboy Reed - "Your Sins Will Find You Out"); and ran across this video on Youtube:

Listening to it made me feel for this young man.

His BLM opponent making wild claims based like "he wants to send you back home, because he said he want's to send Mexicans back to Mexico." Ignoring the young lady's comment about deporting illegals, and coming right back with the labels.

The white lady, who admits to no special degree or knowledge patronizing these kids by telling them they need to go back to school and learn something.

Then I ran across this video:

And I found more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIu9nTwMzA , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwWUnB4vek ,

These videos show exactly how I feel as a man of color when I hear my peers and others engaging in labeling in order to incite emotions and prevent rational thought.

Maybe people have noticed that Trump supporters are beginning to stop responding to the emotional tirades of his opponents.

There is no point debating. No one on the other side is listening, they are simply emoting.

There is a poll that currently 14 members who voted for trump have responded to. Only two indicate they have decided not to vote for him in the upcoming election.

IMO this merely signals their recognition that it is better to wait and act by voting, rather than engage in useless discourse with people like those arguing with these kids in the video.

I still think there are more people who intend to vote Trump than all these recent polls are indicating. Which is why I intend to wait and see. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
There is no point debating. No one on the other side is listening, they are simply emoting.

No, that's not true. Argument by YouTube, where statements or ideas that don't agree with the premise of the video are simply left out, does not mean "no one" on the "other side" is listening.

No, that's not true. Argument by YouTube, where statements or ideas that don't agree with the premise of the video are simply left out, does not mean "no one" on the "other side" is listening.

Most of my support for Trump comes from three pillars:

1. While Trump may renege on his promises to place 2A supporting Justices on SCOTUS, I KNOW Hillary will put opponents of a strong 2A on it.

2. I was not that invested in his campaign until I kept hearing all these tirades about his being racist, misogynist, and xenophobic. This prompted me to listen to the speeches alleged to be racist, watch the videos alleging Trump-supporter violence; and try to follow the other evidence about misogyny and xenophobia. Having grown up during the era of, and suffering from the actual effects of, "institutionalized racism;" I found nothing that showed him to be any of those things. This pushed me into the defense corner of his team.

3. I recognize he is a salesman, willing to say whatever it takes to make the sale short of outright fraud. However, knowing this I also believe that he can do no real harm in his single term of office simply because he doesn't have the support of either Party in Congress. On the other hand, Hillary the Party insider, has almost the full support of the Democratic machine and WILL do some serious damage to my essential liberty if elected.

I am for gay rights, pro-choice, Unions (albeit I'd like to see them clean up their acts), and a better education system for our children. I am also for free expression as opposed to P.C.; protecting jobs here in the USA as opposed to outsourcing; more stringent Immigration enforcement and no "migrants," and a balanced budget with currency that has actual intrinsic value.

Last edited:

1. While Trump may renege on his promises to place 2A supporting Justices on SCOTUS, I KNOW Hillary will put opponents of a strong 2A on it.

2. I was not that invested in his campaign until I kept hearing all these tirades about his being racist, misogynist, and xenophobic. This prompted me to listened to the speeches alleged to be racist, watched the videos alleging Trump-supporter violence; and tried to follow the other evidence about misogyny and xenophobia. Having grown up during the era of, and suffering from the actual effects of, "institutionalized racism;" I found nothing that showed him to be any of those things. This pushed me into the defense corner of his team.

3. I recognize he is a salesman, willing to say whatever it takes to make the sale short of outright fraud. However, knowing this I also believe that he can do no real harm in his single term of office simply because he doesn't have the support of either Party in Congress. On the other hand, Hillary the Party insider, has almost the full support of the Democratic machine and WILL do some serious damage if elected.

If you were trying to sell us on reason's to vote for Trump...you failed miserably. lol

If you were trying to sell us on reason's to vote for Trump...you failed miserably. lol

Psh!

I am not trying to sell you on anything. I am pointing out two things:

1. There are more people of color in this country that support Trump than many people realize, and this is likely to show in the election.

2. There are all sorts of reasons people will end up voting for him as opposed to Hillary, and they simply aren't revealing this in polling any more than they did during the Party nomination campaign.

Some of us are tired of facing emotional rants. We'll wait until time to vote...and then see how it all shakes out. :coffeepap:

Oh.

While I am an advocate of the 2A, I do not value it more than other laws and/or amendments that the GOP has its sights set on. I would MUCH rather have a Democrat than a Republican in the White House.

2. I was not that invested in his campaign until I kept hearing all these tirades about his being racist, misogynist, and xenophobic. This prompted me to listen to the speeches alleged to be racist, watch the videos alleging Trump-supporter violence; and try to follow the other evidence about misogyny and xenophobia. Having grown up during the era of, and suffering from the actual effects of, "institutionalized racism;" I found nothing that showed him to be any of those things. This pushed me into the defense corner of his team.

I don't think HE is; I think he says things to rouse the ire of the people who ARE racist and xenophobic. He is the Southern Strategy, haven taken human form.

3. I recognize he is a salesman, willing to say whatever it takes to make the sale short of outright fraud. However, knowing this I also believe that he can do no real harm in his single term of office simply because he doesn't have the support of either Party in Congress. On the other hand, Hillary the Party insider, has almost the full support of the Democratic machine and WILL do some serious damage to my essential liberty if elected.

You do realize a salesman is basically a professional bull****ter, right?

The "Democratic machine" controls exactly zero houses of Congress. The GOP machine controls both, and I don't trust either them or Trump not to acquiese to the other.

I am for gay rights, pro-choice, Unions (albeit I'd like to see them clean up their acts), and a better education system for our children. I am also for free expression as opposed to P.C.; protecting jobs here in the USA as opposed to outsourcing; more stringent Immigration enforcement and no "migrants," and a balanced budget with currency that has actual intrinsic value.

Um, cool?

Psh!

1. There are more people of color in this country that support Trump than many people realize, and this is likely to show in the election.

2. There are all sorts of reasons people will end up voting for him as opposed to Hillary, and they simply aren't revealing this in polling any more than they did during the Party nomination campaign.

Some of us are tired of facing emotional rants. We'll wait until time to vote...and then see how it all shakes out. :coffeepap:

You sir have not been listening to your instructions:
A Donald Trump rally is a homophobic, misogynistic, racist nightmare.
That’s when I realized what had been there all along. This campaign, whose success has long been attributed to the forgotten working and middle classes, the so-called Silent Majority, has been, and always will be, an unholy alliance between the Hateful and the Privileged, the former always on a never-ending search for new venues for their poison and the latter enjoying, for the first time since Reagan’s ’80s, an opportunity to get out and step on some necks in public.

I considered the odd pairing and its implications as I left the lot and turned onto Coliseum Boulevard. Trump can be defeated, and most likely he will be, but elections cannot cure this disease. It’s always been here and perhaps it always will be. Trump’s narcissistic quest to “Make America Great Again” has only drawn the insects to the surface, and there’s plenty of room to wonder whether he’s driving the movement or if it’s driving him.

https://newrepublic.com/article/134329/american-horror-story

I have never been called a hateful insect before.

A do believe the author is a bit touched.

Last edited:
Psh!

1. Don't care, don't remember claiming otherwise.

2. "Not Hillary" isn't a strong selling point.

Further, there seems to be no point in debating Trump supporters. They seem to deny away anything they don't like.

I am not trying to sell you on anything.
why is that? why do trump supporters rarely, if ever try to "sell people" on voting for trump, and instead only "defend their voting" for trump

I was looking for a song I just heard at the end of the newest episode of "Preacher," (Eli Paperboy Reed - "Your Sins Will Find You Out"); and ran across this video on Youtube:

His BLM opponent making wild claims based like "he wants to send you back home, because he said he want's to send Mexicans back to Mexico." Ignoring the young lady's comment about deporting illegals, and coming right back with the labels.

The white lady, who admits to no special degree or knowledge patronizing these kids by telling them they need to go back to school and learn something.

I heard at least 8 false statements made by that BLM supporter, and that tells me that there must be thousands upon thousands of other ignorant, uneducated democratic supporters out there just like him. It goes a long way in explaining how Obama got reelected in 2012.

It's people like that guy, who make me wish that everyone had to pass some sort of civics test, or political awareness test, before being allowed to vote.

I heard at least 8 false statements made by that BLM supporter, and that tells me that there must be thousands upon thousands of other ignorant, uneducated democratic supporters out there just like him. It goes a long way in explaining how Obama got reelected in 2012.

It's people like that guy, who make me wish that everyone had to pass some sort of civics test, or political awareness test, before being allowed to vote.

That just makes sense.

:lol:

Unless they rewrite the laws this 16-year old won't be voting for Trump.

In any case Trump will be getting his butt handed to him in November by Clinton.

Lots of people will be voting against Trump for some of the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

Last edited:

Then I ran across this video:

And I found more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIu9nTwMzA , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwWUnB4vek ,

These videos show exactly how I feel as a man of color when I hear my peers and others engaging in labeling in order to incite emotions and prevent rational thought.

Maybe people have noticed that Trump supporters are beginning to stop responding to the emotional tirades of his opponents.

There is a poll that currently 14 members who voted for trump have responded to. Only two indicate they have decided not to vote for him in the upcoming election.

IMO this merely signals their recognition that it is better to wait and act by voting, rather than engage in useless discourse with people like those arguing with these kids in the video.

I still think there are more people who intend to vote Trump than all these recent polls are indicating. Which is why I intend to wait and see.
:coffeepap:

Believe whatever you want to believe.It will have no effect on reality in November.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,Running out of time,GOP.

A Trump supporter versus a BLM moron. Talk about the battle of the intellectual lightweights.

You know Trump, in his businesses was big on out sourcing and hiring non-American's at lower wages right? Just sayin. You know up until Trump decided to grab the GOP nomination he was supportive of gun bans and supports that whole "No due process, no fly, no gun" thing right?
Just saying, you're supporting a man whose breaking your pillars.

why is that? why do trump supporters rarely, if ever try to "sell people" on voting for trump, and instead only "defend their voting" for trump

Did you bother to even view any of the videos? :roll:

Had you, you might have noticed that there was no reasoning with people who have had their minds fully brainwashed by all the anti-Trump propaganda spewed in the media. When every liberal pundit uses hate labels "liberally" in their commentary, and even right wing media respond at best with wishy-washy support because the moneybags who've run the Republican party for decades would rather shoot themselves in the foot than support a "renegade," what can you expect?

Every attempt at reasoned discourse is now met with emotional rhetoric. "Racist! Misogynist! Xenophobe!" are the cries. Often followed by personal and/or physical attacks on the supporter's themselves. Did you hear the "Uncle Tom" and other demeaning terms used in these videos when opponents could not dredge up anything other than hate-mantras?

As I've said. There is no reasoning anymore, just lines drawn by loud and ugly mobs who have no room for rational thought. One has to admire the citizens in these videos who face such trials and remain steadfast in their support for Mr. Trump.

You know Trump, in his businesses was big on out sourcing and hiring non-American's at lower wages right? Just sayin. You know up until Trump decided to grab the GOP nomination he was supportive of gun bans and supports that whole "No due process, no fly, no gun" thing right?
Just saying, you're supporting a man whose breaking your pillars.

Did you MISS point number one? Read it again and get back to me. :coffeepap:

Did you MISS point number one? Read it again and get back to me. :coffeepap:

Gotcha, the gun banner might support a non-gun banner more so than the gun banner on the otherside.

Hell've choice there friend.

Believe whatever you want to believe. It will have no effect on reality in November.

Perhaps.

But Hillary is no "Obama 2008! Yes we can!" candidate. She is a party hack with only two things going for her...she is a woman and the Republican leadership is divided over Trump. She hopes that will give her the edge to get elected this time around. To most Democrats arguing the issue she is the "lesser of two evils" in this debate, not a shining example to draw the crowds into a bright future.

Another thing people don't seem to realize is that loud opposition does no necessarily translate into action in the voting booth. It is why Democratic candidates are frequently beaten by Republican ones even though there appear to be more democratic voters than republican ones. Republicans, and oh yeah "one issue voters" (Gun rights, anti-immigration, anti-trade agreement, etc.) also tend to quietly but consistently vote.

I've am not foolish enough to declare a winner because there are many things that can affect the outcome of any election right up until the voting is done. I prefer to vote, and then await the outcome. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Unless they rewrite the laws this 16-year old won't be voting for Trump.

In any case Trump will be getting his butt handed to him in November by Clinton.

Lots of people will be voting against Trump for some of the same reasons that others will be voting for him.

I wouldn't be so sure, Clinton stands for the status quo of corrupt, crooked cronyism and the liberal global fascist agenda that the people have had just about enough of, it is these policies that are destroying Europe. The Obama / Clinton role model for utopia. Trump even as obnoxious as he is, is still pretty much neck and neck in the polls.

I watched the first 6 minutes, and maybe later I'll watch more. But that was really enough--the older man, while very sincere, seems pretty low-information and is parroting vague sound bytes--Trump is a "hater" while he's a lover, love makes the world go 'round, united we stand, blah-blah-blah. I stopped at the comment about Trump's wife: "She's not legal; she's from Europe."

I mean, there you go. :roll:

I wouldn't be so sure, Clinton stands for the status quo of corrupt, crooked cronyism and the liberal global fascist agenda that the people have had just about enough of, it is these policies that are destroying Europe. The Obama / Clinton role model for utopia.
Trump even as obnoxious as he is, is still pretty much neck and neck in the polls.

Wrong,Clinton has a good lead on him in the polls.

Check it out:RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Did you bother to even view any of the videos? :roll:

Had you, you might have noticed that there was no reasoning with people who have had their minds fully brainwashed by all the anti-Trump propaganda spewed in the media. When every liberal pundit uses hate labels "liberally" in their commentary, and even right wing media respond at best with wishy-washy support because the moneybags who've run the Republican party for decades would rather shoot themselves in the foot than support a "renegade," what can you expect?

Every attempt at reasoned discourse is now met with emotional rhetoric. "Racist! Misogynist! Xenophobe!" are the cries. Often followed by personal and/or physical attacks on the supporter's themselves. Did you hear the "Uncle Tom" and other demeaning terms used in these videos when opponents could not dredge up anything other than hate-mantras?

As I've said. There is no reasoning anymore, just lines drawn by loud and ugly mobs who have no room for rational thought. One has to admire the citizens in these videos who face such trials and remain steadfast in their support for Mr. Trump.

see this is what Im talking about, first of all you made no attempt to even acknowledge my question, much less answer it, you then proceed to just defend your voting for him. The only reason why anyone would care, would be if they cared about what you thought or maybe wanted to change your vote. you ask no questions, you make no declarative statements, you dont even try convincing anyone of voting for trump.

Ill tell you what.... try convincing me too vote for trump

Back
Top Bottom