• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter Moron

Do you honestly think that there aren't thousands, if not 10's of thousands of democratic voters and supporters, who believe that Donald Trump has said that he wants to deport all Mexican immigrants?

If that is what you truly believe, then I will be glad to show you clip after clip, and article after article showing members of the media, politicians, and liberal bloggers who have stated that as fact.

Misinformation is not unique to either major party.

You cannot claim that liberals are generally misinformed simply because you can find a number of liberals that are misinformed. That is not unique to liberals.

see this is what Im talking about, first of all you made no attempt to even acknowledge my question, much less answer it, you then proceed to just defend your voting for him. The only reason why anyone would care, would be if they cared about what you thought or maybe wanted to change your vote. you ask no questions, you make no declarative statements, you dont even try convincing anyone of voting for trump.

Ill tell you what.... try convincing me too vote for trump

I simply questioned your review of the available material.

Evidence of the answer which can been seen over and over on both anti-Trump and pro-Trump videos of encounter after encounter. Evidence which proves my clearly stated positon as to why most Trump supporters have given up on discourse. In short, I've already answered your redundant question. :coffeepap:

Misinformation is not unique to either major party.

You cannot claim that liberals are generally misinformed simply because you can find a number of liberals that are misinformed. That is not unique to liberals.

I find it interesting that you didn't answer my question... Why is that?

Let me ask you again:

Do you honestly think that there aren't thousands, if not 10's of thousands of democratic voters and supporters, who believe that Donald Trump has said that he wants to deport all Mexican immigrants?

Smug self-assurance is the one thing most likely to hand it to Trump.
The numbers who'll be inspired and motivated to go out and vote for her are probably smaller than Trump's, and those who'd vote AGAINST Trump won't bother if they're constantly assured he can't possibly win.

Trump supporters aren't uninformed.They're misinformed.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

If that is what you truly believe, then I will be glad to show you clip after clip, and article after article showing members of the media, politicians, and liberal bloggers who have stated that as fact.

It's gotten to a point that, wrong as they may be, they can sort of be forgiven for making that claim, seeing as he's said so many things that are equally bad. Frankly, "Trump wants to deport Mexican immigrants" is so compatible with everything he's said that it barely stands out at all.

It's gotten to a point that, wrong as they may be, they can sort of be forgiven for making that claim, seeing as he's said so many things that are equally bad. Frankly, "Trump wants to deport Mexican immigrants" is so compatible with everything he's said that it barely stands out at all.

So what you're saying is, that since that lie fits your mold for Trump, it perfectly ok if democratic voters and supporters believe it... But they aren't dishonest, or uninformed voters...

pffff

Trump supporters aren't uninformed.They're misinformed.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

The Clinton propaganda machine has spent tens of millions on peddling misinformation her lies have been well documented so your point is rather absurd.

So what you're saying is, that since that lie fits your mold for Trump, it perfectly ok if democratic voters and supporters believe it... But they aren't dishonest, or uninformed voters...

pffff

Nobody should propogate dishonest information, but really, if Trump came out tomorrow and claimed that all Mexican immigrants should be deported, would it stand out at all? Or would you say, "Yep, that's a pretty Trump thing to say right there."

Nobody should propogate dishonest information, but really, if Trump came out tomorrow and claimed that all Mexican immigrants should be deported, would it stand out at all? Or would you say, "Yep, that's a pretty Trump thing to say right there."

For me, it definitely would. There is no reason to call for such a thing.

Obviously, you would say "Yep, that's a pretty Trump thing to say right there." and that makes my point about the lies and misinformation so many on the left embrace. You see, you would have to embrace the lies and misinformation in order for that statement to fit.

If you disagree, then please post what Trump has said that fits with the statement "all Mexican immigrants should be deported".

The Clinton propaganda machine has spent tens of millions on peddling misinformation her lies have been well documented
so your point is rather absurd.

We'll see who's absurd in November when Trump gets his backside handed to him.

:lol:

For me, it definitely would. There is no reason to call for such a thing.

Obviously, you would say "Yep, that's a pretty Trump thing to say right there." and that makes my point about the lies and misinformation so many on the left embrace. You see, you would have to embrace the lies and misinformation in order for that statement to fit.

If you disagree, then please post what Trump has said that fits with the statement "all Mexican immigrants should be deported".

All Muslims should be banned from entering the United States.

If that doesn't sound parallel to "Mexican immigrants should be deported," the problem is you.

If that doesn't sound parallel to "Mexican immigrants should be deported," the problem is you.

Actually neither statements were actually made.

Actually neither statements were actually made.

I honestly can't speak to the latter, but Trump has expressed on multiple occasions that Muslims should be barred from entering the US. This is not new or obscure information.

Ah, see? The old false comparison ploy. Restricting entry is not the same as forcing exits.

Moreover, illegal immigrants are supposed to be deported. Or am I mistaken about immigration law? :confused:

My understanding is that his original statement is this:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...mp-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

That is the actual first line of the press release that started this snowball; and it has been repeated over and over without including that last portion beginning with "until..."

Yet isn't that how immigration policy is supposed to work? Moderating entry based on how our country's representatives figure is going on?

Way to twist the message, hmmm? :roll:

Seems like that kind of editing happens a lot.

Last edited:
Ah, see? The old false comparison ploy.

My understanding of his original statement is this:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on." https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...mp-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

That is the actual first line of the press release that started this snowball; and it has been repeated over and over without including that last portion beginning with "until..."

Way to twist the message, hmmm? :roll:

Seems like that kind of editing happens a lot.

And that contradicts what I said...how?

And that contradicts what I said...how?

My bad...you just quoted too soon. Read back.

The contradiction is that banning non-citizens from entry until the government can vet them is not equivalent to enforcing existing law to deport illegal immigrants of any nationality.

We are supposed to be preventing illegal immigration and deporting people who enter illegally. :coffeepap:

I honestly can't speak to the latter, but Trump has expressed on multiple occasions that Muslims should be barred from entering the US. This is not new or obscure information.

It's not new or obscure information that Islam is the source of almost every act of terrorism around the world so we can't just dismiss it. Most vast majority of drunk drivers don't cause accidents so maybe we shouldn't be stopping people from driving drunk. The vast majority of neo-nazis don't kill Jews and minorities so we should embrace them and not judge them all as hate filled people. The vast majority of gun owners don't commit mass murders so why do we need gun control? Why does Islam get a pass?

It's not new or obscure information that Islam is the source of almost every act of terrorism around the world so we can't just dismiss it. Most vast majority of drunk drivers don't cause accidents so maybe we shouldn't be stopping people from driving drunk. The vast majority of neo-nazis don't kill Jews and minorities so we should embrace them and not judge them all as hate filled people. The vast majority of gun owners don't commit mass murders so why do we need gun control? Why does Islam get a pass?

So why did you claim that he didn't say that? Were you just hoping I wouldn't call you on it?

My bad...you just quoted too soon. Read back.

Okay, I read your edited post. So how does that contradict what I said?

So why did you claim that he didn't say that? Were you just hoping I wouldn't call you on it?

Okay, I read your edited post. So how does that contradict what I said?

It is a false analogy. An illicit conversion.

He wants to keep all A out, this means he wants to also kick all B out.

You have again made my point about the left embracing misinformation.

If you hadn't chosen to take that statement out of context and paraphrased Trump, it wouldn't have paralleled it at all. The statement he made stemmed from the influx of Muslim refugees from Syria and the ineffectiveness of government background checks to prevent terrorists from slipping in. Muslim terrorists are waging a war on the US and Europe, and he proposed not allowing Muslims to migrate here until we can effectively screen them.

So tell me, how would a temporary halt to Muslims migrating to the US, fit with him calling for all Mexican immigrants, for absolutely no reason, to be deported?

You see, it only fits for those who have embraced the narrative that trump is a racist and a bigot, something that has taken hold with so many due to the lies and misinformation that has spread like wildfire throughout the MSM and liberal blogosphere. If a person didn't buy into that, those 2 things would have no parallels.

You have again made my point about the left embracing misinformation.

If you hadn't chosen to take that statement out of context and paraphrased Trump, it wouldn't have paralleled it at all. The statement he made stemmed from the influx of Muslim refugees from Syria and the ineffectiveness of government background checks to prevent terrorists from slipping in. Muslim terrorists are waging a war on the US and Europe, and he proposed not allowing Muslims to migrate here until we can effectively screen them.

So tell me, how would a temporary halt to Muslims migrating to the US, fit with him calling for all Mexican immigrants, for absolutely no reason, to be deported?

You see, it only fits for those who have embraced the narrative that trump is a racist and a bigot, something that has taken hold with so many due to the lies and misinformation that has spread like wildfire throughout the MSM and liberal blogosphere. If a person didn't buy into that, those 2 things would have no parallels.

It's parallel because he's creating a religious test for entering the United States. Why that should be counter to the principles of the Unites States of America was obvious to me, but I didn't take you into account.

Last edited:
It is a false analogy. An illicit conversion.

He wants to keep all A out, this means he wants to also kick all B out.

Are you trying to deny that he said what he said? Because if you are, you aren't succeeding.

Trump never said all Mexicans or all Muslims anything. Period.

Trump said there should be a blanket ban against all Muslims. For ****'s sake just google "Trump ban Muslims." It's literally so mainstream at this point that just about any google search will get you there.

Are you trying to deny that he said what he said? Because if you are, you aren't succeeding.

WT##?

I posted what he actually said about Muslims. You have provided the edited version to make it seem more damning.

Moreover, YOU are using that statement to draw parallels with something he never said, i.e. all "Mexican immigrants should be deported." He said illegal Mexican immigrants should be deported. Not the same thing nor is that statement equivalent to the one regarding Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom