• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter Moron

I heard at least 8 false statements made by that BLM supporter, and that tells me that there must be thousands upon thousands of other ignorant, uneducated democratic supporters out there just like him. It goes a long way in explaining how Obama got reelected in 2012.

It's people like that guy, who make me wish that everyone had to pass some sort of civics test, or political awareness test, before being allowed to vote.

I should cherry pick the worst right wingers on youtube and declare them as representatives of thousands upon thousands of other ignorant, uneducated right wing supporters just like them.

Oh wait, i'm not dishonest.

I was looking for a song I just heard at the end of the newest episode of "Preacher," (Eli Paperboy Reed - "Your Sins Will Find You Out"); and ran across this video on Youtube:

Listening to it made me feel for this young man.

His BLM opponent making wild claims based like "he wants to send you back home, because he said he want's to send Mexicans back to Mexico." Ignoring the young lady's comment about deporting illegals, and coming right back with the labels.

The white lady, who admits to no special degree or knowledge patronizing these kids by telling them they need to go back to school and learn something.

Then I ran across this video:

And I found more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIu9nTwMzA , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwWUnB4vek ,

These videos show exactly how I feel as a man of color when I hear my peers and others engaging in labeling in order to incite emotions and prevent rational thought.

Maybe people have noticed that Trump supporters are beginning to stop responding to the emotional tirades of his opponents.

There is no point debating. No one on the other side is listening, they are simply emoting.

There is a poll that currently 14 members who voted for trump have responded to. Only two indicate they have decided not to vote for him in the upcoming election.

IMO this merely signals their recognition that it is better to wait and act by voting, rather than engage in useless discourse with people like those arguing with these kids in the video.

I still think there are more people who intend to vote Trump than all these recent polls are indicating. Which is why I intend to wait and see. :coffeepap:

Smart decision. I too agree about the propaganda surrounding the polls and Trump supporters. Those making the spin are so desperate to stop the Trump movement. What's funny is that typically intelligent people don't play into the silliness of all the rioting and picketing and demonstrations. They go to the rallies to hear what the candidates say and then to make an educated decision at the polls. That cannot be stopped by any group. American's are resilient no matter what the media and others may lead everyone to think.

If you were trying to sell us on reason's to vote for Trump...you failed miserably. lol

Maybe with you - but others felt his arguments and reasoning to be well articulated and thought out. Better than the person who just called someone a dumbass because they wanted to read a certain book!

I was looking for a song I just heard at the end of the newest episode of "Preacher," (Eli Paperboy Reed - "Your Sins Will Find You Out"); and ran across this video on Youtube:

His BLM opponent making wild claims based like "he wants to send you back home, because he said he want's to send Mexicans back to Mexico." Ignoring the young lady's comment about deporting illegals, and coming right back with the labels.

The white lady, who admits to no special degree or knowledge patronizing these kids by telling them they need to go back to school and learn something.

And I found more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIu9nTwMzA , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwWUnB4vek ,

These videos show exactly how I feel as a man of color when I hear my peers and others engaging in labeling in order to incite emotions and prevent rational thought.

Maybe people have noticed that Trump supporters are beginning to stop responding to the emotional tirades of his opponents.

There is no point debating. No one on the other side is listening, they are simply emoting.

There is a poll that currently 14 members who voted for trump have responded to. Only two indicate they have decided not to vote for him in the upcoming election.

IMO this merely signals their recognition that it is better to wait and act by voting, rather than engage in useless discourse with people like those arguing with these kids in the video.

I still think there are more people who intend to vote Trump than all these recent polls are indicating. Which is why I intend to wait and see. :coffeepap:

There are too many people that are arrogant about their ignorance.

You just can't talk to them.

They should be dismissed and not thought of again.

Oh.

While I am an advocate of the 2A, I do not value it more than other laws and/or amendments that the GOP has its sights set on. I would MUCH rather have a Democrat than a Republican in the White House.

I don't think HE is; I think he says things to rouse the ire of the people who ARE racist and xenophobic. He is the Southern Strategy, haven taken human form.

You do realize a salesman is basically a professional bull****ter, right?

The "Democratic machine" controls exactly zero houses of Congress. The GOP machine controls both, and I don't trust either them or Trump not to acquiese to the other.

Um, cool?

Explain Southern Strategy my friend - I'm a southerner and we are more integrated here than in your lilly white schools up north. You know, the ones where you claim all Southerners are racists but then you flock to a neighborhood school that is 99.9% white? I lived up north for a while and experienced the little innuendos and can assure you- that you speak from ignorance if you are lumping all Southerners into some category. Sorry but I felt your comment to be offensive. What you are doing by calling all Southerner's by a certain form is no different than making an assumption about people of color or religion or sexual orientation. And - your implication again was what?

Don't believe every thing you hear on the media. In fact, how would you answer that
more votes were given to Trump in a primary than ever before
(ever) and over a million more than Hillary. Interesting huh?

The election that counts is the one in November where Clinton will hand Trump his backside.

:lol:

Wait and see.

why is that? why do trump supporters rarely, if ever try to "sell people" on voting for trump, and instead only "defend their voting" for trump

I don't know that your comment is true - I think it is just your opinion. But I for one try to do both. I don't defend my belief that it should be Trump over Hillary - I rejoice in knowing I've made the right decision and want to spread the word.

Did you all hear at the end when the BLM supporter said black lives come first than all other lives?

When did that become their platform?

Would that be considered racist?

The election that counts is the one in November where Clinton will hand Trump his backside.

Wait and see.

OK - that's your opinion. But the facts are what they are. And, never before has a Primary attracted so much attention. And, more Republicans came out to vote this year than did Democrats. In fact, Democrat voting is down this year. And, that was before the excitement of Bernie was taken off the table. I'm not sure what your basis is for him being handed his backside - but let's assume Hillary isn't wearing Prison Blues, remember, there are a lot of unknows - so don't bet the house just yet :)

OK - that's your opinion. But the facts are what they are. And, never before has a Primary attracted so much attention. And, more Republicans came out to vote this year than did Democrats. In fact, Democrat voting is down this year. And, that was before the excitement of Bernie was taken off the table. I'm not sure what your basis is for him being handed his backside - but let's assume Hillary isn't wearing Prison Blues, remember, there are a lot of unknows -
so don't bet the house just yet
:)

If you're smart you'll take your own advice.

I don't bet money on things that I have little control over.

I should cherry pick the worst right wingers on youtube and declare them as representatives of thousands upon thousands of other ignorant, uneducated right wing supporters just like them.

Oh wait, i'm not dishonest.

There was nothing dishonest about my post. Hell, I've probably seen half of those false statement posted by people on this forum, and they are supposed to be politically informed.

Did you all hear at the end when the BLM supporter said black lives come first than all other lives?

I think that has been their platform since they got upset about someone saying "all lives matter".
it's as racist as 90% of what the majority of dem supporters deem racist, considering their own talking points.

I think that has been their platform since they got upset about someone saying "all lives matter".
it's as racist as 90% of what the majority of dem supporters deem racist, considering their own talking points.

Isn't the definition of racist that is a person that thinks their race is above any other?

This man said black lives are worth more, being first, than any other lives.

Explain Southern Strategy my friend - I'm a southerner and we are more integrated here than in your lilly white schools up north. You know, the ones where you claim all Southerners are racists but then you flock to a neighborhood school that is 99.9% white? I lived up north for a while and experienced the little innuendos and can assure you- that you speak from ignorance if you are lumping all Southerners into some category. Sorry but I felt your comment to be offensive. What you are doing by calling all Southerner's by a certain form is no different than making an assumption about people of color or religion or sexual orientation. And - your implication again was what?

So if he talks about the south, he's ignorant. If you talk about the north, you're accurate.

Does that sound right to you ?

Also note, he's referring to the southern strategy, it's a political strategy, not integration in schools which would be a strawman.

There was nothing dishonest about my post. Hell, I've probably seen half of those false statement posted by people on this forum, and they are supposed to be politically informed.

I didn't say you were dishonest, i was explaining why i think your explanation was flawed.

Yes, it would be racist.

Believe it or not, lots of lefties disagree with one another.

I didn't say you were dishonest, i was explaining why i think your explanation was flawed.

Excuse me?

You clearly stated that you could do what you claim that I've done, followed by saying "Oh wait, i'm not dishonest."

That is blatantly implying that posting what I did, is the work of a dishonest person. What kind of person takes a shot at someone, and then doesn't have the integrity to own up to it? I have plenty of answers to that, but it would be a waste of my time, so why bother.

Excuse me?

You clearly stated that you could do what you claim that I've done, followed by saying "Oh wait, i'm not dishonest."

That is blatantly implying that posting what I did, is the work of a dishonest person. What kind of person takes a shot at someone, and then doesn't have the integrity to own up to it? I have plenty of answers to that, but it would be a waste of my time, so why bother.

I would be unable to honestly apply such obviously flawed reasoning.

I am not inclined to presume what you would or would not be honest in suggesting. Perhaps you genuinely believe that reasoning to be valid, i just don't know.

Edit: i had hoped that exchanging terms would adjust the desirability of the conclusion and thereby illuminate the flaws in your reasoning for you. Clearly, you elected to take it personally rather than trying to understand what i was trying to say. In retrospect, i was pretty snarky and did a very poor job in communicating my criticism. I am sorry my failure in that respect.

Last edited:

Basic interwebz etiquette is to provide the pertinent starting times of the linked videos.

I would be unable to honestly apply such obviously flawed reasoning.

I am not inclined to presume what you would or would not be honest in suggesting. Perhaps you genuinely believe that reasoning to be valid, i just don't know.

Do you honestly think that there aren't thousands, if not 10's of thousands of democratic voters and supporters, who believe that Donald Trump has said that he wants to deport all Mexican immigrants?

If that is what you truly believe, then I will be glad to show you clip after clip, and article after article showing members of the media, politicians, and liberal bloggers who have stated that as fact.

Most of my support for Trump comes from three pillars:

1. While Trump may renege on his promises to place 2A supporting Justices on SCOTUS, I KNOW Hillary will put opponents of a strong 2A on it.

2. I was not that invested in his campaign until I kept hearing all these tirades about his being racist, misogynist, and xenophobic. This prompted me to listen to the speeches alleged to be racist, watch the videos alleging Trump-supporter violence; and try to follow the other evidence about misogyny and xenophobia. Having grown up during the era of, and suffering from the actual effects of, "institutionalized racism;" I found nothing that showed him to be any of those things. This pushed me into the defense corner of his team.

3. I recognize he is a salesman, willing to say whatever it takes to make the sale short of outright fraud. However, knowing this I also believe that he can do no real harm in his single term of office simply because he doesn't have the support of either Party in Congress. On the other hand, Hillary the Party insider, has almost the full support of the Democratic machine and WILL do some serious damage to my essential liberty if elected.

I am for gay rights, pro-choice, Unions (albeit I'd like to see them clean up their acts), and a better education system for our children. I am also for free expression as opposed to P.C.; protecting jobs here in the USA as opposed to outsourcing; more stringent Immigration enforcement and no "migrants," and a balanced budget with currency that has actual intrinsic value.

Bump! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Wait and see.

Smug self-assurance is the one thing most likely to hand it to Trump. The numbers who'll be inspired and motivated to go out and vote for her are probably smaller than Trump's, and those who'd vote AGAINST Trump won't bother if they're constantly assured he can't possibly win.

Back
Top Bottom