• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

15 years 911 twin towers was it a controlled demolition ???

911 TWIN TOWERS was it a demolition or plane???

• Total voters
We all saw both planes crash into the Twin Towers. The combination of fire and impact caused the buildings to collapse. The buildings were built to fall into themselves just as they did. Almost 3,000 Americans died on that day including hundreds of brave police and firefighters. Radical Islamists did it and rejoiced in it. People who say it was all a lie really piss me off.

An excellent appeal to emotion Josie. Anger always works against rational analysis.

no it was not easy to go into Iraq the hose had to approve it ..it would never had been approved without something like 911

In about April 2001, the basic tenets of what would be the USA Patriot Act were rejected by the Congress as over-reaching and unconstitutional.

Voila, after 911 and a bit o' anthrax, nobody in congress cared about over-reaching or unconstitutionality.

Explain how your life has changed or been diminished because of the Patriot Act.

People I talk to see no real impact. One complaint is the lines at the security checks at airports. Other than that, they still buy guns, travel, and have stated life really has not changed. Couple people I know have purchased AR15's since the PA was passed.

An excellent appeal to emotion Josie. Anger always works against rational analysis.

Id ask what made you think that post was an appeal to emotion but we all know yopu dont back up your silly claims.

I did but dude, it is over 2 hours long and as I skipped around there were a lot of opinions... what am I supposed to be seeing? give me a time frame in the video.
I think you need to see the whole thing to get all of the information from the structural engineers and physicist

why do you think they went into Iraq?? to free the people from Suddam's rule or weapons of mass destruction?? That our cia or satellite's never seen

Her statement may have been an expression of frustration, and even seem angry, but it was also rational analysis, and not the anality of conspiracists.

sorry boss but the buildings were built to withstand a full size jet hitting it.. the fire was oxygen starved it was not hot enough to destroy the vertical steel supports.. also the furniture in the building has to be fire retardant under building code. just the facts...by the way whats with the molten steel simmering for days after the collapse??

okay I will just listen to the media and government reports....lol I like youtube they have a lot of information on it. and free movies too!!!

no it was not easy to go into Iraq the hose had to approve it ..it would never had been approved without something like 911

Starting a feel good war is pretty doable really. First you create a problem in a country by starting a coup or a civil war and then you act like a good guy to solve the problem you created. Doing this you can easily rationalize the killing of the leader by claiming he was oppressive or supported terrorists or something.

You can also use bull**** intelligence to say a country has nukes. Hell, everyone can know the intelligence is likely faulty well before you ever even look at it and it will still work, because you know, nukes are bad m'kay.

Last edited:
I did not know anyone that died in the towers. but they are American citizens and they are my brothers and sisters but if you cant take a couple of hours out of your life to learn why possibly over 2000 Americans were killed.. that's up to you...most people will just take what is told to them by the administration in charge... I question every thing that defies physics

I did not know anyone that died in the towers. but they are American citizens and they are my brothers and sisters but if you cant take a couple of hours out of your life to learn why possibly over 2000 Americans were killed.. that's up to you...most people will just take what is told to them by the administration in charge... I question every thing that defies physics

But it doesn't. It really doesn't.

OK then, what specifically defies physics and if it defies physics how did it happen? How does one create a situation in which the laws of physics can be bypassed or defied?

Magic?

I agree..... just study your history. but most people will never and refuse to believe the people in power of any country would do these things

Possibly?

I agree..... just study your history. but most people will never and refuse to believe the people in power of any country would do these things

The trick would be to provide evidence that the government did it. What kind of truther are you? LIHOP, MIHOP, CD, mini-nukes, no-planes, empty planes, missiles.......there are so many conspiracies to choose from.

Why do vague in your statements, "why possibly over 2000 Americans were killed..". State what you believe was the reason they died.

You should question things that defies physics. Provide the sources you used to come to that conclusion, if your talking about WTC1,2,7.

take time to look at this video very informative ... very well explained both sides https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

I've seen Anatomy of a Great Deception. Very old news. Its fairly terrible and a poor use of one's time.

Could you take the time perhaps to answer the question I posed to you yesterday and the second question I posed to you earlier this afternoon?

It is usual here to summarize the main points in the video. Now, which aspects of 911 defy physics?

Interesting that plutonium won't answer questions. me thinks he be a troll.:mrgreen:

Explain how your life has changed or been diminished because of the Patriot Act.

People I talk to see no real impact. One complaint is the lines at the security checks at airports. Other than that, they still buy guns, travel, and have stated life really has not changed. Couple people I know have purchased AR15's since the PA was passed.

It's not about me Mike. Personally, my life has not appreciably changed post 911, except for all the silly antics DHS imposes upon aviation interests.

It's about the Constitution and certain legal principles, mostly the Fourth Amendment and later Habeas Corpus. ACLU explained all that when it happened 15 years ago. You were not listening then, and you would not listen now. It is beyond your comprehension and beyond your interests. That's one area where you and I differ. I am, apparently, much more familiar with and respectful of the US Constitution and our legal principles.

Her statement may have been an expression of frustration, and even seem angry, but it was also rational analysis, and not the anality of conspiracists.

Let's consider Josie's post, if we may, and see how rational and accurate it really is:

She says we all saw both planes crash into the Twin Towers. George Bush made essentially the same claim, and somebody had to inform him that very few people actually saw the first strike, simply because unlike the second strike, there were almost no cameras recording the strike. Nearby residents who did see it called NYPD 911 and reported it, but "we all" did not see it.

So like Dubya's statement, Josie's is not accurate.

She claims that the buildings were built to fall into themselves, certainly an original statement as far as I know. Original, but unsupported. Who said that? The architects have not, nor have the engineers. Josie said that, nobody else. What building is made to "fall into itself"? Perhaps you can elaborate Manc, as to how rational or accurate that claim is.

Then she says that radical islamists (wow, Barack would never say that :mrgreen:) did it and rejoiced in it. Well, all things considered, that can be claimed, but cannot be proved, neither by the government nor by Josie. The only record about rejoicing, at least in the US, shows a handful of Israelis rejoicing, as they filmed it from the NJ side of the river.

So tell me Manc, just how rational and accurate is Josie's statement?

We all saw both planes crash into the Twin Towers. The combination of fire and impact caused the buildings to collapse. The buildings were built to fall into themselves just as they did. Almost 3,000 Americans died on that day including hundreds of brave police and firefighters. Radical Islamists did it and rejoiced in it. People who say it was all a lie really piss me off.

I've even heard conspiracy theories that nobody actually died in 9/11, and everyone who "died" were just actors who are all living in a cave in Panama or something.

It's not about me Mike. Personally, my life has not appreciably changed post 911, except for all the silly antics DHS imposes upon aviation interests.

It's about the Constitution and certain legal principles, mostly the Fourth Amendment and later Habeas Corpus. ACLU explained all that when it happened 15 years ago. You were not listening then, and you would not listen now. It is beyond your comprehension and beyond your interests. That's one area where you and I differ. I am, apparently, much more familiar with and respectful of the US Constitution and our legal principles.

So, nothing has changed for you . Got it.

I have stated before, when you reply with insults, you basically have nothing of value to offer. Your post has so many false assumptions. But that was expected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom