• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

15 years 911 twin towers was it a controlled demolition ???

911 TWIN TOWERS was it a demolition or plane???

• Total voters
I met a guy from Ethiopia in Detroit that lives in dc...

He told me it was definately a plain that hit the pentagon.. Best evidence presented to me in my life was that guys account..

Why would the government have to kill people massive amounts of US citizens to get the war they wanted? They could just set up a civil war or something in the country in question and pretend as if they were helping to restore peace when it started.

It would make sense to kill American citizens if the government wanted massive amounts of power for themselves and wanted the people to approve. Getting a war however is extremely easy and I see no reason why it would be necessary to kill American citizens for it.

The answer to that is - The Patriot Act.

It gutted the Bill of Rights, and provides the foundation for the government to expand their police powers over the people. Terrorism is always a power-play by governments in one form or another - even if the people carrying out the terrorist acts are not themselves "in on it".

The '93 WTC Bombing is an example of actual terrorists carrying out a false flag attack - what made it a false flag is that the FBI and other agencies knew full well that the attack was coming, by whom, and when. They went so far as to provide material and financial support to ensure that the attack happened. And so it goes...

Operation Gladio - and now, Gladio B... nothing new under the sun.

I did but dude, it is over 2 hours long and as I skipped around there were a lot of opinions... what am I supposed to be seeing? give me a time frame in the video.

All of those CT videos are like 5 hours long, anyways.

Why would the government have to kill people massive amounts of US citizens to get the war they wanted? They could just set up a civil war or something in the country in question and pretend as if they were helping to restore peace when it started.

It would make sense to kill American citizens if the government wanted massive amounts of power for themselves and wanted the people to approve. Getting a war however is extremely easy and I see no reason why it would be necessary to kill American citizens for it.

Couldn't they just pass a law through Congress or something? I mean what's stopping them?

Couldn't they just pass a law through Congress or something? I mean what's stopping them?

Sure, but how would they sell it? How do you sell something like the patriot act without some kind of pressing need? Are people just going to accept their privacy being violated if you don't give them a reason to feel they need greater protection? Putting fear in the hearts of the people is a great way to get them to support serious violations of their freedom, but when you have nothing to make them feel they need it they will likely not support your cause.

I'm not saying the government set anything up to get the patriot act, but it is true that without 9/11 the government would have never been able to get much of any support for it.

Sure, but how would they sell it? How do you sell something like the patriot act without some kind of pressing need? Are people just going to accept their privacy being violated if you don't give them a reason to feel they need greater protection? Putting fear in the hearts of the people is a great way to get them to support serious violations of their freedom, but when you have nothing to make them feel they need it they will likely not support your cause.

I understand what you mean.

I'm not saying the government set anything up to get the patriot act, but it is true that without 9/11 the government would have never been able to get much of any support for it.

100% agree.

So what?

The government has a long history of using tragedies to expand their authority. It makes sense that with this in mind that they have an incentive to cause tragedies. In fact, governments have done just that in the past, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibly that a given tragedy might have been the product of a government causing it.

Last edited:
Why don't you give us your view, the time mark that backs up what your stating.

Your generic statement of "look at all of it" does not lead to discussion. Way to broad.

So list a few points you believe are valid along with the time stamp.

Who made the vid?

If they cannot provide the salient points and evidence in the video I will consider that they themselves have not actually watched the video, merely clicked on it at saw enought to know it reinforces their preconcieved notions..
All the CT video nonsense is just a tactic to increase views of some CT shill on youtube.

If they cannot provide the salient points and evidence in the video I will consider that they themselves have not actually watched the video, merely clicked on it at saw enought to know it reinforces their preconcieved notions..
All the CT video nonsense is just a tactic to increase views of some CT shill on youtube.

Agree. I don't give much credence to a post that just links to a vid and says watch it. I looked into the 9/11: Decade of Deception, to come to the conclusion it is just like other CT vids that have been created.

It did say it was CD and thermite was used. While I did not watch the whole thing, I didn't see where it supported mini neutron bombs. Once again the CT crowd cannot agree on CD.

Agree. I don't give much credence to a post that just links to a vid and says watch it. I looked into the 9/11: Decade of Deception, to come to the conclusion it is just like other CT vids that have been created.

It did say it was CD and thermite was used. While I did not watch the whole thing, I didn't see where it supported mini neutron bombs. Once again the CT crowd cannot agree on CD.

If you click on a video and even just watch a few seconds you are increasign the number of view of said video.
You should never do that.
If soemone cant explain what is pertinant in a video then either nothing is or they havent actually watched it themselves, likely both

The government has a long history of using tragedies to expand their authority. It makes sense that with this in mind that they have an incentive to cause tragedies. In fact, governments have done just that in the past, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibly that a given tragedy might have been the product of a government causing it.

Great. Prove it. Anything else is a useless exercise in pathological theorizing.

Looking at a video is fine but the actual evidence points to plane crashes, fires and damage.
what evidence ???? a computer program ??? that's all the government gave us as their facts and evidence but the structural engineers questioning the facts had no access to the program to analyze the mathematics that generated the program ..they gave the citizens nothing but talk. no proof.. but once again we must or want to believe the people in charge of our country ( Bush and Cheeny) lol

Last edited:
no it was not easy to go into Iraq the hose had to approve it ..it would never had been approved without something like 911

what evidence ???? a computer program ??? that's all the government gave us as their facts and evidence but the structural engineers questioning the facts had no access to the program to analyze the mathematics that generated the program ..they gave the citizens nothing but talk. no proof.. but once again we must or want to believe the people in charge of our country ( Bush and Cheeny) lol

Have we gone back in time? This was dealt with a long time ago. Stay away from troofer YooToob and do some real research.

While it doesn't surprise me that this sort of silly conspiracy theory still has it's adherents, it does make me a bit worried for the future. Soem people will believe anything.

What structural engineers are you referring to?

what evidence do you have that is was CD?

Please provide a link that explains what you accept happened that day.

While it doesn't surprise me that this sort of silly conspiracy theory still has it's adherents, it does make me a bit worried for the future. Soem people will believe anything.
Is it a failure of the USA education system? Plutonium comes across a a typical young truther convert.

What structural engineers are you referring to?
....if anyone wants a serious discussion of the engineering forensics of the Twin Towers collapse mechanisms - let me know.

EITHER I can explain it OR I may offer to carve up and spit out the pieces of some truther nonsense claim. Their choice.

I will not discuss WTC7 with any truther until EITHER:
1) They discuss and understand the "Twins"; OR
2) They accept burden of proof to make a claim and support THEIR claim without demanding that I (or "we") disprove a claim they cannot support.

- we need to get past the debate trickery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom