• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

13 Reasons Why

_Sal

DP Veteran
Reaction score
somewhere across the border in the great North
Political Leaning
Liberal
Has anyone seen this series?

I am interested in your opinion on it.

A quick synopsis from the net: Story. Clay Jensen, a shy high school student, returns home from school one day to find that he has received a mysterious package in the mail. It contains seven double-sided cassette tapes used by Hannah Baker, a classmate who has recently committed suicide. Each tape details a reason that she killed herself.

I personally do not watch it but I have a lot of friends who do and they say it is a really great show, though none have finished it yet.

I personally do not watch it but I have a lot of friends who do and they say it is a really great show, though none have finished it yet.

hm well the acting is very good and the plot development is good although lags at some points

I have finished it and I was disappointed in the message sent

also we received an alert at work the other day to be aware that it may be dangerous for teens with mental illness as it glorifies suicide thus my curiosity

Back
Top Bottom