• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

13 Full Minutes Of Hillary's Lies

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hillary's same old lies all rehashed into one video.

Some of them were funny as hell because it was so evident that she was lying at the time.

Here are a couple different links in case one is slow.

This video of Hillary Clinton 'lying for 13' minutes might be her worst nightmare | PennLive.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

The guy that put this out says he's working on a Trump edition.

I don't know how he gets either of them down to 13 minutes.

Hillary's same old lies all rehashed into one video.

Some of them were funny as hell because it was so evident that she was lying at the time.

Here are a couple different links in case one is slow.

This video of Hillary Clinton 'lying for 13' minutes might be her worst nightmare | PennLive.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Hillary at her best?

Couldn't view the video at my desk (blocked), viewed it on my phone (hence my follow up post).

After viewing this video, it's hard to come to any other conclusion other than she's a pathological liar. But then, I'm sure it was edited to give that impression.

Couldn't view the video at my desk (blocked), viewed it on my phone (hence my follow up post).

After viewing this video, it's hard to come to any other conclusion other than she's a pathological liar. But then, I'm sure it was edited to give that impression.

Trump's to follow by the same video poster, and I'm sure he will have plenty as well. ;)

My favorite part is on the sniper fire fabrication. Video of her and Chelsea being greeted by the military, a procession on the landing field, shaking hands and walking slowly past various military personnel all standing at attention. And the voice over is her saying how she had to duck and run for cover for fear of sniper fire. Possibly the boldest faced lie of them all. No legal implications of course, but highly shameful and an insult to those in the military who have faced non-imaginary bullets.

My favorite part is on the sniper fire fabrication. Video of her and Chelsea being greeted by the military, a procession on the landing field, shaking hands and walking slowly past various military personnel all standing at attention. And the voice over is her saying how she had to duck and run for cover for fear of sniper fire. Possibly the boldest faced lie of them all. No legal implications of course, but highly shameful and an insult to those in the military who have faced non-imaginary bullets.

Yeah, I agree that's pretty bad...but still, comparing hers to Trump truly is a molehill-to-mountain comparison. The sad thing is that most Trump supporters really don't care.

And before the same is said about Hillary supporters, look at how Bernie is still winning states even after he's almost certainly mathematically eliminated from the race.

The guy that put this out says he's working on a Trump edition.

I don't know how he gets either of them down to 13 minutes.

If he includes the last few months of Trump, he might.

If he includes the last few months weeks of Trump, he might.

Maybe. Both of them are brazen, obvious, champion liars. It is truly a tragedy that our politics have become so tribal that each have a large enough core of supporters who refuse to accept that to push them into the nomination.

Maybe. Both of them are brazen, obvious, champion liars. It is truly a tragedy that our politics have become so tribal that each have a large enough core of supporters who refuse to accept that to push them into the nomination.

FWIW, Clinton's "inevitability" is a much-disliked result of the Democratic nominee selection process. Now it's possible I'm in a bubble, but my opinion is that if the process were truly democratic, Bernie would sail forward to be the official Democratic nominee.

Last edited:
FWIW, Clinton's "inevitability" is a much-disliked result of the Democratic nominee selection process. Now it's possible I'm in a bubble, but my opinion is that if the process truly democratic, Bernie would sail forward to be the official Democratic nominee.

Within the Democrat Party, that's a Bernie Supporter Belief. Among Democrat Voters, Hillary is beating Bernie by 27 points.

Yeah, I agree that's pretty bad...but still, comparing hers to Trump truly is a molehill-to-mountain comparison. The sad thing is that most Trump supporters really don't care.

And before the same is said about Hillary supporters, look at how Bernie is still winning states even after he's almost certainly mathematically eliminated from the race.

If you can name a Clinton supporter who actually cares about her lies then I will concede the point.
I have had someone actually tell me without thinking they needed to check themselves into a psychiatrist that they would rather have "an intelligent liar" as President than "an idiot who is brutally honest".

The fact is that both camps are completely selectively blind to the evils of that camp.
And people wonder how we came to the worse election of our time.
We the people perpetuated it.

Within the Democrat Party, that's a Bernie Supporter Belief. Among Democrat Voters, Hillary is beating Bernie by 27 points.

In my opinion, this is a result of the "inevitability" narrative propagated by the media and the Democratic Party. Everyone I know who is even slightly left of center supports Sanders over Clinton.

In my opinion, this is a result of the "inevitability" narrative propagated by the media and the Democratic Party. Everyone I know who is even slightly left of center supports Sanders over Clinton.

Anecdote < Data. The Data say that (much to my chagrin) Trump is the preference of a solid plurality of GOP voters, and Hillary is the preference of a majority of Democrat voters.

If you can name a Clinton supporter who actually cares about her lies then I will concede the point.
I have had someone actually tell me without thinking they needed to check themselves into a psychiatrist that they would rather have "an intelligent liar" as President than "an idiot who is brutally honest".

The fact is that both camps are completely selectively blind to the evils of that camp.
And people wonder how we came to the worse election of our time.
We the people perpetuated it.

Again, molehill and mountain. Find me a politician who hasn't lied on at least several occasions - good luck with that! Hillary's lied, too...but the number, frequency, and severity of her lies - with the exception of the "sniper" lie - are FAR less serious than those of Trump's. You don't have to take my word for it - check the fact-checking sites.

Anecdote < Data. The Data say that (much to my chagrin) Trump is the preference of a solid plurality of GOP voters, and Hillary is the preference of a majority of Democrat voters.

And I've given you the reason why I believe that majority exists.

Again, molehill and mountain. Find me a politician who hasn't lied on at least several occasions - good luck with that! Hillary's lied, too...but the number, frequency, and severity of her lies - with the exception of the "sniper" lie - are FAR less serious than those of Trump's. You don't have to take my word for it - check the fact-checking sites.
You lose me at with the exception of...
And I don't really see a comparison either, but mainly because most of Trump's lies are about politicians who I feel far less sorry for than families who lost loved ones and were lied to about the reason or the intention to "get those bastards". A lie that could have easily been avoided with two, simple words "ongoing investigation".
I will go back to arguing about how Trump or Clinton is worse at something is like arguing over whether Vlad the Impaler or Bathony were worse people. As fine as a grain of sand.

How about we demand politicians not to lie to us at all (aside from Top Secret actions that are none of our business) and then we don't have to have these debates?

And I've given you the reason why I believe that majority exists.

That you don't know anyone who disagrees with you in your personal life.

That's not anything other than anecdote. I could just as easily make the argument that the country is 80% Republican or Republican-leaning.

Everything is becoming a part of a tribal, reinforcing bubble, dude. Donald Trump is loathed by two-thirds of the country, and his core of supporters think that they are the Majority.

That you don't know anyone who disagrees with you in your personal life.

That's not anything other than anecdote. I could just as easily make the argument that the country is 80% Republican or Republican-leaning.

Everything is becoming a part of a tribal, reinforcing bubble, dude. Donald Trump is loathed by two-thirds of the country, and his core of supporters think that they are the Majority.

Thanks, I know what a bubble and an anecdote is. And I've given you my reason for why I believe that majority exists.

Hmm. Comparing bold face lies for advancement of self to campaign bombasting and Demagoguing? Not really an apples to apples I think.

Hmm. Comparing bold face lies for advancement of self to campaign bombasting and Demagoguing? Not really an apples to apples I think.

Really? Care to find a lie by Hillary that compares to "I saw thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets in New Jersey celebrating the World Trade Center falling"?

Really? Care to find a lie by Hillary that compares to "I saw thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets in New Jersey celebrating the World Trade Center falling"?

Pick any of the ones below.

Pick any of the ones below.

With all due respect, I very rarely do videos - they're far too slow for me - I get far more information, much more quickly from reading.

And I sincerely doubt that you're going to find ANY lie by her - or by any other modern-day major politician - that is anywhere near as harmful and divisive to American society as Trumps multiple claims about Muslims dancing in the streets in New Jersey about the fall of the WTC, or his claim that Mexico (apparently deliberately) sends their rapists and murderers as illegal immigrants into America.

With all due respect, I very rarely do videos - they're far too slow for me - I get far more information, much more quickly from reading.

And I sincerely doubt that you're going to find ANY lie by her - or by any other modern-day major politician - that is anywhere near as harmful and divisive to American society as Trumps multiple claims about Muslims dancing in the streets in New Jersey about the fall of the WTC, or his claim that Mexico (apparently deliberately) sends their rapists and murderers as illegal immigrants into America.

And in both cases, you are taking those comments out of context. I'd suggest that you take the time to view the related videos. Might help you more than your speed reading. With all due respect.

And in both cases, you are taking those comments out of context. I'd suggest that you take the time to view the related videos. Might help you more than your speed reading. With all due respect.

You're saying I'm taking Trump's claims out of context? Really? I did watch the interviews - they were claims, not comments, presented not as suppositions or suggestions, but as fact.

And when it comes to Hillary's lies, all you need do to find them in text would be to Google "list hillary lies"...and then you can show me which - if any - of her lies were anywhere near as egregious as Trump's...because IMO even her "sniper" lie wasn't as bad. Why? Because it was not divisive to American society as a whole. Trump's were, and egregiously so.

Back
Top Bottom