• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

12 Oil tankers with Russian Oil nearing the US

Monica33

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Flotilla Of 12 Tankers Carrying Russian Oil Approaching The US​

Tells you everything you need to know about so called sanctions effectiveness and US deceit and dishonesty .

WEDNESDAY, MAR 16, 2022 - 10:00 PM
At a time when the mere thought of Russian vodka or caviar, let alone oil or gas, prompts uncontrollable shaking and revulsion, Reuters reports that no less than 12 tankers carrying Russia-linked cargoes of crude and refined products were approaching the United States on Wednesday, as suppliers rushed to deliver ahead of the U.S. government’s deadline to wind down Russian energy purchases, data from traders and Refinitiv Eikon showed.
While the US recently banned Russian energy product imports due to the invasion of Ukraine, Washington’s ban gives importers a 45-day window until April 22 to discharge cargoes moving under pre-ban contracts. At least one tanker heading to the United States and carrying fuel oil has diverted, and at least two others that stopped at Russian terminals are awaiting discharge at U.S. ports.
Despite the ban, Vortexa data analyzed by energy strategist Clay Seigle showed that U.S. crude and products arrivals from Russia are provisionally forecast at 18 million barrels, or 597,000 barrels per day (bpd) on average this month. That compared with an average of 672,000 bpd last year. “U.S. importers need to consider not only the legal risk, but also the reputational risk for dealing in sanctioned or stigmatized oil products,” Seigle added.

See Zero Hedge today using provided Reuters information. And with Reuters a full CIA asset you know the strength of the story .

This is really stupid to complain about. Of course there would be a window when you would wind down energy purchases…. Theyre trying to hurt the Russians, not US businesses

This is really stupid to complain about. Of course there would be a window when you would wind down energy purchases…. Theyre trying to hurt the Russians, not US businesses
I think you have missed the obvious --- the US is buying Russian Oil , ( incredible in itself ) which it cannot buy elsewhere .

As forecast .

How stupid do you have to be not to see this before raising inoperable sanctions ?

I think you have missed the obvious --- the US is buying Russian Oil , ( incredible in itself ) which it cannot buy elsewhere .

As forecast .

How stupid do you have to be not to see this before raising inoperable sanctions ?

You apparently didn't read past the headline or do not have a calendar...

The United States, the world's biggest oil consumer, this month banned imports of Russian energy products due to the invasion of Ukraine, which Moscow calls a "special operation." Washington's ban gives importers until April 22 to discharge cargoes moving under pre-ban contracts.

As forecast .

If it was purchased before the sanctions....of course I don't trust anything you post

"Washington’s ban gives importers a 45-day window until April 22 to discharge cargoes moving under pre-ban contracts".

God forbid they fulfill their contracts.

As forecast .

The US is not buying Russian oil.. oil companies are.

As forecast .

I guess your idiotic Bulgarian finance blog omitted this...
Did your school reports contain many 'must try harder' comments?

No.
Reuters news and we know it is 100% from obvious tracking sources .
I tried to help people not able to carry out simple research by making this 100% clear in the OP .

You need to read posts in full and in detail before making rash and rush comments. .

*smacks forehead*

I forgot the OP is a Trumpist. They're used to people doing business like Trump, constantly reneging on contractual agreements.

My bad!

Should we have just dumped it in the ocean?

I’m confused here. The oceans are big places and ships don’t just move across them instantly. The freight was likely bought and paid for prior to sanctions.

No.
I tried to help people not able to carry out simple research by making this 100% clear in the OP .

You need to read posts in full and in detail before making rash and rush comments. .

Simple "research"? All you had to do was read the damn article... There is NOTHING nefarious going on... Pootins pals are watching the last of their Russian oil arrive in the US... The exchange rate for the ruble is in the toilet...

I guess your idiotic Bulgarian finance blog omitted this...
Why are you stating the obvious as if it has any bearing on the US buying Russian oil ?

I notice you remain a staunch Conspiracy Theorist with your rather silly attempt to tell us about ZH ownership .
Cross out your Fake News and substitute, a small team of anonymous ex Hedge fund owners who are independent millionaires and sick of the present corrupt system .

See how DYOR can help ?

A Bulgarian hacker indeed ? Only Wiki or some outfit equally corrupt could produce such a silly story . And only very Gullible people would swallow such patent drivel .

No.

You didn't even read the article. Did you?

Simple "research"? All you had to do was read the damn article... There is NOTHING nefarious going on... Pootins pals are watching the last of their Russian oil arrive in the US... The exchange rate for the ruble is in the toilet...
I can see how embarrassed you are by Sleepy and his handlers .

Another hard rock to have to try and swallow .
Cheer up . he will be gone very soon .

Why are you stating the obvious as if it has any bearing on the US buying Russian oil ?

I notice you remain a staunch Conspiracy Theorist with your rather silly attempt to tell us about ZH ownership .
Cross out your Fake News and substitute, a small team of anonymous ex Hedge fund owners who are independent millionaires and sick of the present corrupt system .

See how DYOR can help ?

A Bulgarian hacker indeed ? Only Wiki or some outfit equally corrupt could produce such a silly story . And only very Gullible people would swallow such patent drivel .
Go away and project your own inadequacy on someone else. Nobody here cares what you say or 'think' other than to correct your routine stupidity. I said nothing about a 'hacker', so quit lying, there's a good little tovarisch.

I can see how embarrassed you are by Sleepy and his handlers .

Another hard rock to have to try and swallow .
Cheer up . he will be gone very soon .

LMAO.... Biden will serve all four years... We on the left are PRAYING for Trump to be the GOP candidate again, he will get his ass kicked even harder if he runs again...

Ignore .
It's snowing .

I thought you were transferring? Still need the production quota to keep afloat till the transfer goes through? Think of these tankers as just finishing up till they transfer to hauling gravel.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 6.45.31 AM.png

LMAO.... Biden will serve all four years... We on the left are PRAYING for Trump to be the GOP candidate again, he will get his ass kicked even harder if he runs again...
I love to see loyalty, though in embarrassing and dangerous situations this can be badly misplaced .

Any credibility you might have had will disappear forever if proved wrong . Covid and Inflation spring to mind .

Next are the criminal killer Shots

I love to see loyalty, though in embarrassing and dangerous situations this can be badly misplaced .

Any credibility you might have had will disappear forever if proved wrong . Covid and Inflation spring to mind .

Next are the criminal killer Shots

What "killer shots" are you babbling about?

Back
Top Bottom