• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

12 million Americans believe alien lizards rule us

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Conspiracy craze: why 12 million Americans believe alien lizards rule us | Life and style | The Guardian

According to .. Public Policy Polling .. 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that .. belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has .. maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien ...

The most widely appealing conspiracy theories are the ones that allow a person to insert their own villain of choice, Uscinski says. For example, conspiracy theories around the assassination of JFK are so popular in part because they allow believers to blame the coverup on whichever power they most fear: the US government and associated agencies like the CIA or the former Soviet Union and Cuba ...

While most conspiracies tend to gain traction in a very small number of people, when someone acts on a conspiracy, it can become dangerous very quickly. Cliven Bundy’s followers have tended to believe in everything from the government secretly microchipping millennials to the United Nations running the Bureau of Land Management. People who believe that the mass shooting in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, was faked have harassed the families of children that were killed ...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THERE ARE THAT MANY FOLKS IN THE US.........OMG.............

But if there are that many........... could they be on to something the rest of us are in denial of............:doh

Conspiracy craze: why 12 million Americans believe alien lizards rule us | Life and style | The Guardian

According to .. Public Policy Polling .. 12 million people in the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our country. We imported that .. belief from across the pond, where professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has .. maintained that the Queen of England is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting alien ...

The most widely appealing conspiracy theories are the ones that allow a person to insert their own villain of choice, Uscinski says. For example, conspiracy theories around the assassination of JFK are so popular in part because they allow believers to blame the coverup on whichever power they most fear: the US government and associated agencies like the CIA or the former Soviet Union and Cuba ...

While most conspiracies tend to gain traction in a very small number of people, when someone acts on a conspiracy, it can become dangerous very quickly. Cliven Bundy’s followers have tended to believe in everything from the government secretly microchipping millennials to the United Nations running the Bureau of Land Management. People who believe that the mass shooting in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, was faked have harassed the families of children that were killed ...

But if there are that many........... could they be on to something the rest of us are in denial of............:doh
What do you expect? America is full of crazy people.

What do you expect? America is full of crazy people.

So let me get this straight, only 12 Million Americans know that the Lizards are in control, that explains a lot.

Let's not be hasty.......... the obvious question raised is............ Who are the crazy one?:confused:

imyoda...........I really think........... you should stop writing.............this way

It's hard to read when someone keeps writing ........................................

..............but that's just my feeling, not the first time............. I thought about it..........

Regarding the thread, it's hard to consider some people, Hillary Clinton for example, to be human at all. Maybe alien lizard is exagerated. But definitely a cyborg :lol:

hillary-2-sized-for-instagram-copy.jpg

Democrats and Republicans differ on conspiracy theory beliefs - Public Policy Polling

Q13 Do you believe that shape-shifting reptilian
people control our world by taking on human
form and gaining political power to manipulate
our societies, or not?
Do ................................................................... 4%
Do not ............................................................. 88%
Not sure .......................................................... 7%

7% aren't sure either

Cisero..........

The style of writing I use is called conversational…….
And is considered the most effective way to communicate meaning…….
If one read and does so to hear my voice ………. it may be somewhat easier for you…….

It is also easier to compose and reply rather that the rule’s bound Expository writing……….
I have use this style of posting for about 20 years……
At first I get the snipes……. Disapprovals……. and name calling……. etc.

So I am not shocked or deterred from continuing……… But after a while folks get used to it………. And the “digs” end……..

And some posters adopt the style…….

I hope this answers your concerns……

~ professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has ~

I remember watching his first ever interview on TV where he revealed he'd gone from second rate goalkeeper for a major football team and BBC sports presenter to full blooded tin-foil hat wearing lunatic. The room went silent and we all looked at each other as if we might have drunk a bit too much of the hard stuff.

Here's the interviewer years later and that very first interview.

I believe that is our "Real Patriot" tin-foil hat...........one of our biggest and most popular model............That one I believe is our "Real Patriot" model #1..............we have made several improvements over the years and now offer "Real Patriot" model #5.............. featuring micro electric generator which creates a force field protecting the head from hacking by aliens and the NSA.

Very affordable.........

Can I send you one of our catalogues?

And residing in the WH ! :lol:

~ Very affordable.........

Can I send you one of our catalogues?

Actually I've "met" a couple on this forum already so I'm quite familiar with the capabilities of "Real Patriot" model #5.

Now, if you have a "Real Patriot" model #6.......................

Actually I've "met" a couple on this forum already so I'm quite familiar with the capabilities of "Real Patriot" model #5.

Now, if you have a "Real Patriot" model #6.......................

Model #6..............That's still in development and expect to offer just before this Christmas.........

It will make a good stocking stuffer........

Model #6..............That's still in development and expect to offer just before this Christmas.........

It will make a good stocking stuffer........

Might order two - maybe they can breed?

Might order two - maybe they can breed?

We are distributors and only sell in lots of 5 boxes......F.O.B.

100 in each box ..........

As for the issue you raise............our Model #6 will under go stringent testing and will come with UL LLC approval and certification of suitability by OSHA and Homeland Security

Make me a good offer and I might buy a few lots from you...

I think you misunderstand..............I sell them............if you want them ask......... Minimum order 5 cases @ $100 is $500 FOB to you

Looking forward to be giving you the business...........

What a coincidence that aliens from another planet look so much like terrestrial reptiles.

And they all voted for Bernie :) *rimshot*

So let me get this straight, only 12 Million Americans know that the Lizards are in control, that explains a lot.

It does put the Trump campaign in context.

Back
Top Bottom