• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

12 Facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses you need to Know

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I have just come across this article:

Jehovah’s Witnesses organization like just about any other cult believes that they are the only people who have God’s backing, and like any other cult out there have created outrageous rules for themselves that can only make sense to them and them alone.
Here are 12 most outrageous facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses. I’ve classified them from the most trivial one to the most damaging one.

12 Outrageous Facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses you need to Know | by Sylviane Nuccio | Medium

I wonder how a JW member would defend those rules.

Does the medium hate anything other than religion? Do they ever have writers who know — or at least pretend to know — what they're talking about?

Much more importantly, what difference do those things have with Christianity in general? Much of that is straight from the Bible.

Does the medium hate anything other than religion? Do they ever have writers who know — or at least pretend to know — what they're talking about?

Which medium?

Do they ever have writers who know — or at least pretend to know — what they're talking about?

It seems that Sylviane Nuccio knows very well what she is talking about.

Personally, I do NOT care what the Witnesses believe.

I am only interested in one thing: When I see a group of young Witness gentlemen, do I need to fear that I am going to be sucker punched and then robbed?

The answer is NO.

The Witnesses are among the most courteous people that one will come across when out in public.

More power to them.

May God help us!
So that they will NEVER be in power!

Personally, I would rather be ruled by the Witnesses than by BLM or ANTIFA or Nancy Pelosi, a tragedy that seems likely come January.

Happy Labor Day (maybe our last happy Labor Day).

Personally, I would rather be ruled by the Witnesses than by BLM or ANTIFA or Nancy Pelosi, a tragedy that seems likely come January.

Fascists always tend to view things with a fascist lense. In a democracy you're not "ruled" by any faction. Perhaps we should try that.

One would be as bad as the other.

Fascists always tend to view things with a fascist lense. In a democracy you're not "ruled" by any faction. Perhaps we should try that.

Tell it to Nazi Pelosi.

I would rather be ruled by the Witnesses than by BLM or ANTIFA or Nancy Pelosi .....

May God deliver us from storms and floods and from false witnesses and from any other kind of evil.

May God deliver us from storms and floods and from false witnesses and from any other kind of evil.

Be careful what you pray for...;)

It seems that some use the term "Nazi" at random for anything they do not like.
But for me only a Nazi is a Nazi.

But what has Nancy Pelosi got to do with the JW?

It seems that some use the term "Nazi" at random for anything they do not like.
But for me only a Nazi is a Nazi.

Some people on this site call me a Nazi. I dont make the rules, I just try to make the people who do make the rules live by them.

But what has Nancy Pelosi got to do with the JW?

Absolutely nothing. She doesn't have anything to do with 'Nazi's' She opposes Trump, so I suppose she more like the French Resistance.

@ Nancy Pelosi

She doesn't have anything to do with 'Nazi's' She opposes Trump, so I suppose she more like the French Resistance.

Or the German resistance - living as she does in the same country as Trump.
Yes, that's the way I see it too.

It is rather Trump, who has some Nazi features.

His "Make America great again!" could come straight out of a speech by Mr. Hitler.

@ Nancy Pelosi

Or the German resistance - living as she does in the same country as Trump.
Yes, that's the way I see it too.

It is rather Trump, who has some Nazi features.

His "Make America great again!" could come straight out of a speech by Mr. Hitler.

And Fake News (The Lying Press).

I have just come across this article:

12 Outrageous Facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses you need to Know | by Sylviane Nuccio | Medium

I wonder how a JW member would defend those rules.

Sylviane Nuccio
Sylviane is a relationship coach for women and helps ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses who struggle after their exist of the cult. Blog: Sylviane Nuccio

In fairness......

If one can't even edit that properly - how can we expect her to have done a proper research? :shrug:

I'm not defending JW.
We can find a lot of things SERIOUSLY wrong with Jehovahs Witnesses......much more than just those stated in that BLOG -
which is more likely done by a feminist blogger! :roll:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom