• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

12 Facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses you need to Know

Because she doesn't think she works for us, she thinks we work for her.

Lol. When she got caught......she just threw that poor hairdresser under the bus!

@ Nancy Pelosi

Or the German resistance - living as she does in the same country as Trump.
Yes, that's the way I see it too.

It is rather Trump, who has some Nazi features.

His "Make America great again!" could come straight out of a speech by Mr. Hitler.

This is a troll post inside a troll thread.

I have just come across this article:

12 Outrageous Facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses you need to Know | by Sylviane Nuccio | Medium

I wonder how a JW member would defend those rules.

Seriously Rumpel....if you want an expose' on JW......can't you find an article that doesn't look like a High School rushed up project?

I mean, you don't even have to look hard.
Here's one that deals with more serious stuffs - got a lot more meat in it:

9 Things You Should Know About Jehovah’s Witnesses

or this one.....

Facts the Watchtower Society doesn’t want you to know – 4Jehovah

Last edited:
Well, if you say so.

And you pretend to be an Anglican priest?

I doubt it.

Over and out. :2wave:
Isn't that an "ad hominem" again? You are truly awful at debating, arguing and discussing, as far as I have seen.

Well, if you say so.

And you pretend to be an Anglican priest?

I doubt it.

Over and out. :2wave:

I do say so, you are well known for this, and I am not "pretending" to be anything, just stating facts.

You only need to say good bye once and that's usually done when you leave.

You may do it YOUR way - let me do it MY WAY! :)

Seriously Rumpel....if you want an expose' on JW......can't you find an article that doesn't look like a High School rushed up project?

I mean, you don't even have to look hard.
Here's one that deals with more serious stuffs - got a lot more meat in it:

9 Things You Should Know About Jehovah’s Witnesses

or this one.....

Facts the Watchtower Society doesn’t want you to know – 4Jehovah

Or better yet, go to the source...would you have gone to the Pharisees and Sadducees to learn what Jesus taught? NO, of course not...you would have gone to the source...Jesus Christ and his disciples if you wanted to know the truth...

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? | About Jehovah’s Witnesses | JW.ORG

Why do we "need" to know this, specifically?

Why do we "need" to know this, specifically?
To hate to your hearts content?
to be mislead?
to give weird stares to the next people you judge to be Jehovah's witnesses?

Or better yet, go to the source...would you have gone to the Pharisees and Sadducees to learn what Jesus taught? NO, of course not...you would have gone to the source...Jesus Christ and his disciples if you wanted to know the truth...

Lol. You must be racking up so many plus points from your elders! :mrgreen:

Trying to recruit by getting folks to visit the JW website?

If there is anything inaccurate about those things given from my source......why don't you just expose them and straighten them out?

Lol. You must be racking up so many plus points from your elders!:mrgreen: Trying to recruit by getting folks to visit the JW website?

If there is anything inaccurate about those things given from my source......why don't you just expose them and straighten it out?

I did not read your source, no need to, because I've read the lies before...I know the truth of what we believe...do you? If not, you'll find it a JW.org...anyone who searches for the truth will find it...those who wish to continue to believe lies...well...they'll continue to believe lies...nothing will change that...

Lol. You must be racking up so many plus points from your elders! :mrgreen:

Trying to recruit by getting folks to visit the JW website?

If there is anything inaccurate about those things given from my source......why don't you just expose them and straighten them out?

Because she needs someone to tell her which scriptures to sling.

Same to you, oh dearest of all possible Jehovah's Witnesses - or whatever fanatical pseudo-Christian sect you may belong to.

Same to you, oh dearest of all possible Jehovah's Witnesses - or whatever fanatical pseudo-Christian sect you may belong to.

Lol. You're not going to add another waver? :lamo

Originally Posted by Elvira View Post

JW.ORG

I did not read your source, no need to, because I've read the lies before...I know the truth of what we believe...do you? If not, you'll find it a JW.org...

So....what do you get for getting people to go to your JW website? Stickers? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
So....what do you get for getting people to go to your JW website? Stickers? :mrgreen:

Hopefully new brothers an sisters who have the same hope as I do...living on a paradise earth forever...

I have just come across this article:

12 Outrageous Facts about Jehovah’s Witnesses you need to Know | by Sylviane Nuccio | Medium

I wonder how a JW member would defend those rules.

know you dont

we all know

whatever god wants is good, and it doesn't matter how what god wants hurts people now because god will make them better later forever if they do what god wants. and you deserve to suffer or die if you don't do what god wants any way. and if you just believe god wants this then you will see in time that god in fact wants this

standard bull**** and ****ery

Personally, I do NOT care what the Witnesses believe.

I am only interested in one thing: When I see a group of young Witness gentlemen, do I need to fear that I am going to be sucker punched and then robbed?

The answer is NO.

The Witnesses are among the most courteous people that one will come across when out in public.

More power to them.

its ok if they hurt other people as long as they dont hurt you got it

Last edited:
~ All religions have customs, practices and rules. I suppose they all could be called "cults".

Back
Top Bottom