• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

111,606 Reasons Obama’s Memorial Weekend Hiroshima Visit is a Disgrace

Joe Hamm

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
111,606 Reasons Obama?s Memorial Weekend Hiroshima Visit is a Disgrace

I wish we had leaders today with guts that would fight wars in the same manner as WW2 was fought, take war to the maximum with your enemy. We have never fought to win a war since WW2. We haven't even declared war since WW2

I wish we had leaders in Washington with the guts to have impeached our ?, a long time ago. What a disgrace. He should be laying wreaths at National Soldier's Cemeteries here.

Our President, a national disgrace.

I am not sure. Which of today's skirmishes are you referring to?

There hasn't really been a comparable conflict to the Second World War since the Second World War.

There hasn't really been a comparable conflict to the Second World War since the Second World War.

No more Great Evil in the world to do battle with anymore, I guess. Only little bad guys.

The world has gone drab on us. Can't earn any Glory anymore. So sad.

ther lucky cuz well bash ther ***in head in m8 swear on me mum

Only vaguely. But the principal is the same.

In a sense, but the application of force and mobilization of resources, arguably the biggest factors of conflict besides outcome, tend to be very different.

In a sense, but the application of force and mobilization of resources, arguably the biggest factors of conflict besides outcome, tend to be very different.

More like in a John Ford movie, eh?

I wish we had leaders today with guts that would fight wars in the same manner as WW2 was fought, take war to the maximum with your enemy. We have never fought to win a war since WW2. We haven't even declared war since WW2

I wish we had leaders in Washington with the guts to have impeached our ?, a long time ago. What a disgrace. He should be laying wreaths at National Soldier's Cemeteries here.

Some people think Barack Obama has been an effective president and some think he has been an ineffective one. Good arguments for both sides.

Your comments seem to be disjointed...and aimed at venting hatred toward the man.

In my opinion, the president is not a national disgrace...nor is he deserving of impeachment.

I do think some Americans are an embarrassment to America.

Some people think Barack Obama has been an effective president and some think he has been an ineffective one. Good arguments for both sides.

Your comments seem to be disjointed...and aimed at venting hatred toward the man.

In my opinion, the president is not a national disgrace...nor is he deserving of impeachment.

I do think some Americans are an embarrassment to America.

You can't reason a person out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

Mr. Hamm here appears to be consumed by rage rather than reason. Best to let this one slide.

I'm no fan of President Obama's terms in office - in my view, they've been largely a disaster. That said, it's illogical to criticize the President simply for visiting the site of a past war's seminal event. Germany is a strong ally and President Reagan did the world a great favour by visiting the Berlin Wall and speaking to a better, freer future for the East German people and that can be seen as a reason for Germany's return to world status and importance and the break up of the Soviet Union. One could argue that President Obama's visit to Japan to speak against a developing nuclear build up in the east is a perfect thing to do.

I'm no fan of President Obama's terms in office - in my view, they've been largely a disaster. That said, it's illogical to criticize the President simply for visiting the site of a past war's seminal event. Germany is a strong ally and President Reagan did the world a great favour by visiting the Berlin Wall and speaking to a better, freer future for the East German people and that can be seen as a reason for Germany's return to world status and importance and the break up of the Soviet Union. One could argue that President Obama's visit to Japan to speak against a developing nuclear build up in the east is a perfect thing to do.

fewer people died under obama so that has to be progress.

So I assume you say the same thing about the two terms served by Bush?
And the one's served by all the other presidents since WW2?

All of them were "a National Disgrace" since none of them "fought a World War 2 type war"?

Is that what you're saying?

Apparently OP thinks Japanese lives don't count?

The world has gone drab on us. Can't earn any Glory anymore. So sad.

MAD will really take the fun out of conquest.

I wish we had leaders today with guts that would fight wars in the same manner as WW2 was fought, take war to the maximum with your enemy.

So, dig trenches in Afghanistan and wait for the Taliban to show up?

Back
Top Bottom