• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

11 YO Bullied Over Being Named "Trump"; More of that Leftist "Tolerance" at Work

Re: 11 YO Bullied Over Being Named "Trump"; More of that Leftist "Tolerance" at Work

why would someone go through the hassle of doing that because there are assholes who don't like your name? the problem isn't the kid or his parents but the assholes who probably need some serious and severe discipline for what they are doing.

What kind of parent would not got to the "hassle" of filling out two forms and paying a small fee in order to protect their child.

Re: 11 YO Bullied Over Being Named "Trump"; More of that Leftist "Tolerance" at Work

What kind of parent would not got to the "hassle" of filling out two forms and paying a small fee in order to protect their child.

maybe ones who don't believe in backing down to assholes who seriously need a good butt whipping? I guess in your world, people should accommodate and bow to the actions of turds

maybe ones who don't believe in backing down to assholes who seriously need a good butt whipping? I guess in your world, people should accommodate and bow to the actions of turds

And I guess your answer to bullying by little kids is to bully little kids

I can see you are very committed to eliminating bullying

And I guess your answer to bullying by little kids is to bully little kids

I can see you are very committed to eliminating bullying

I got bullied when I went from a school that was coed until 7th grade than was all girls to one that was coed until 7th grade and then became all boys. It lasted about two weeks until the 3 years my father taught me to box were put to use. Didn't get bullied after that. I have nothing but contempt for any adult that allows such bullying to take place. To tell the innocent victims who have done NOTHING wrong that they have to change is appeasement.

I got bullied when I went from a school that was coed until 7th grade than was all girls to one that was coed until 7th grade and then became all boys. It lasted about two weeks until the 3 years my father taught me to box were put to use. Didn't get bullied after that. I have nothing but contempt for any adult that allows such bullying to take place. To tell the innocent victims who have done NOTHING wrong that they have to change is appeasement.

I agree

So it is ok to ridicule and bully? Judging by the comments anyway.

Bullying is always wrong and it is a shame the kid was subjected to it. It's called collateral damage and it follows Trump around wherever he goes. The larger he gets the more widespread it has become. This is small potatoes I'm afraid.

Bullying is always wrong and it is a shame the kid was subjected to it. It's called collateral damage and it follows Trump around wherever he goes.

trying to blame the kid's bullying on Trump is terminal stage TDS

trying to blame the kid's bullying on Trump is terminal stage TDS

Just look around at his record if you don't believe me. Everything he touches is poisoned by his stench. The perp march of his "associates" is only beginning. He can't even find anyone willing to be his chief of staff. It used to be the most prestigious job in town.

Just look around at his record if you don't believe me. Everything he touches is poisoned. The perp march of his "associates" is only beginning. He can't even find anyone willing to be his chief of staff. It used to be the most prestigious job in town.

do you people even read the crap you post-you're trying to justify some kid who was named Trump back in the day that all you libs loved him-being bullied because of your butt hurt over losing the election

do you people even read the crap you post-you're trying to justify some kid who was named Trump back in the day that all you libs loved him-being bullied because of your butt hurt over losing the election

I did not justify anything. I hate what he has done to this country. Hate is contagious and he personifies it.

I did not justify anything. I hate what he has done to this country. Hate is contagious and he personifies it.

great-post that silly anger on one of the 1650 threads that the Trump haters have generated about why they hate Trump.

great-post that silly anger on one of the 1650 threads that the Trump haters have generated about why they hate Trump.

What did I tell you? Hate is contagious and it spreads. The remedy is to cut the cancer out.

What did I tell you? Hate is contagious and it spreads. The remedy is to cut the cancer out.

that sounds like a rather dangerous thing to say about a sitting president. and again, your irrational hatred of Trump is really not relevant to the way a kid is being treated.

that sounds like a rather dangerous thing to say about a sitting president. and again, your irrational hatred of Trump is really not relevant to the way a kid is being treated.

You must not be an American I guess. Our Constitution has a way to remove tumors from office and it all legal. I do feel for the kid but what will happen to Trump will sooth his pain. A lot of people worldwide too. The whole world is watching us make no mistake.

Last edited:

Many posters found it humorous, which is what was intended. Maybe the problem here is with your sense of humor, or lack thereof

Given some of the reactions and comments directed towards Trump, it is pretty hard to tell when someone more left leaning is joking about anything remotely referencing Trump. I actually wouldn't be surprised if some people that had the name did change it purely out of their hatred of him.

IN the thoroughly Blue State of Delaware, idiot parents have raised their idiot kids to think it's "ok" to bully an 11 Y/O boy for being named "Trump", calling him "stupid", "idiot", tormenting the poor kid to the point that he is CHANGING HIS NAME.

And, instead of CRUSHING THE LITTLE JACKASS BULLIES, the LEFT IDIOT SCHOOL SUGGESTED HE GO BY "JOSHUA T." instead of his full name.

Outrageous:

Joshua Trump, 11, is changing his name over bullying at school: 'They call him stupid'

Eleven-year-old Joshua Trump is changing his name after being bullied by his classmates.

Megan Trump Berto and Bobby Berto of Claymont, Del., say their son Joshua began having a rough time in the Brandywine School District when President Trump starting running for office. “They curse at him, they call him an idiot, they call him stupid,” Megan Berto, who is not related to President Trump, told Philadelphia news station WPVI on Tuesday.

“He was getting ridiculed and bullied for the fact that his last name was Trump,” said stepfather Bobby Berto.

Joshua was homeschooled for a year, but in September, he entered Talley Middle School in Wilmington, Del., where the teasing continued.
Megan and Bobby reached out to WPVI because they believed that the Brandywine School District wasn’t intervening, despite previous meetings with Joshua’s teachers. “He said he hates himself, and he hates his last name, and he feels sad all the time, and he doesn’t want to live feeling like that anymore, and as a parent that’s scary,” Megan Berto told WPVI.

Principal Mark Mayer tells Yahoo Lifestyle that when Joshua started school, his parents were worried. “We discussed ideas such as, during roll call, the teacher would say ‘Joshua T.’ instead of ‘Trump,'” he says.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jos...ullying-school-hates-last-name-214654054.html

You are seriously blaming the entire left over some kids getting bullied? Kids are assholes. Get used to it.

Kids are assholes.

Bingo!

So let's stop all this cr*p about children being little angels who would never lie about anything.

In fact, children are often worse than adults.

Kinda grabs ya RIGHT by the *****, doesn't it?

And liberals call Trump classless, more hypocrites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullying is always wrong and it is a shame the kid was subjected to it. It's called collateral damage and it follows Trump around wherever he goes. The larger he gets the more widespread it has become. This is small potatoes I'm afraid.

Hatred that goes this deep is no small matter.

IN the thoroughly Blue State of Delaware, idiot parents have raised their idiot kids to think it's "ok" to bully an 11 Y/O boy for being named "Trump", calling him "stupid", "idiot", tormenting the poor kid to the point that he is CHANGING HIS NAME.

And, instead of CRUSHING THE LITTLE JACKASS BULLIES, the LEFT IDIOT SCHOOL SUGGESTED HE GO BY "JOSHUA T." instead of his full name.

Outrageous:

Joshua Trump, 11, is changing his name over bullying at school: 'They call him stupid'

Eleven-year-old Joshua Trump is changing his name after being bullied by his classmates.

Megan Trump Berto and Bobby Berto of Claymont, Del., say their son Joshua began having a rough time in the Brandywine School District when President Trump starting running for office. “They curse at him, they call him an idiot, they call him stupid,” Megan Berto, who is not related to President Trump, told Philadelphia news station WPVI on Tuesday.

“He was getting ridiculed and bullied for the fact that his last name was Trump,” said stepfather Bobby Berto.

Joshua was homeschooled for a year, but in September, he entered Talley Middle School in Wilmington, Del., where the teasing continued.
Megan and Bobby reached out to WPVI because they believed that the Brandywine School District wasn’t intervening, despite previous meetings with Joshua’s teachers. “He said he hates himself, and he hates his last name, and he feels sad all the time, and he doesn’t want to live feeling like that anymore, and as a parent that’s scary,” Megan Berto told WPVI.

Principal Mark Mayer tells Yahoo Lifestyle that when Joshua started school, his parents were worried. “We discussed ideas such as, during roll call, the teacher would say ‘Joshua T.’ instead of ‘Trump,'” he says.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jos...ullying-school-hates-last-name-214654054.html

That's left wing illogic for you.

More of that right wing idiocy. Yeah, an 11 year old is a leftist. OMG, Delaware is a blue state, therefore idiot logic states all people living in Delaware must be leftists

Christ almighty the dumb that is present amongst human beings is unbelievable

"Leftists" start their political careers age ten now? Bizarre.

Kids will be kids, and there wouldn't be a problem if Trump hadn't made the name such a magnet for mockery.

True...but an 11 year old getting bullied still sucks. We're allowed to say that, right?

I hate Trump...but I hate the thought of a child getting bullied more. Probably ****ed up priorities, but there it is.

"Leftists" start their political careers age ten now? Bizarre.

Kids will be kids, and there wouldn't be a problem if Trump hadn't made the name such a magnet for mockery.

Could be worse - His name could be Obama.

True...but an 11 year old getting bullied still sucks. We're allowed to say that, right?

I hate Trump...but I hate the thought of a child getting bullied more. Probably ****ed up priorities, but there it is.

Nah, that's not ****ed up. I feel bad for the kid. He shouldn't be getting bullied.

Gotta ask...are you being serious, or is this subtle sarcasm to make a point in another direction?

Back
Top Bottom