• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"11 Million Undocumented Democrats"

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
June 18, 2013

—Ace

Like many things, it took a joke to put this into play.

People feel more comfortable discussing tricky subject areas with jokes.

So, apparently Leno mentioned the amnesty bill for "11 million documented Democrats," and now it's being used as a laugh-line among Republicans, and finally people are talking about it for real.

I'll tell you one thing: The Democrats would never be talking about giving voting rights to 11 million undocumented Tea Partiers.

Ace of Spades HQ

H/T
rubio-not-happy-with-gop-rep-for-calling-illegals-undocumented-democrats

Well isn't that the truth. Democrats stopped the building of the barriers between Mexico and the U.S., now they are demanding complete amnesty for Illegal aliens entering the U.S.

Why would the Democrat Party want to dumb down their base any more than it already is ?

June 18, 2013

—Ace

So, apparently Leno mentioned the amnesty bill for "11 million documented Democrats," and now it's being used as a laugh-line among Republicans, and finally people are talking about it for real.

I'll tell you one thing: The Democrats would never be talking about giving voting rights to 11 million undocumented Tea Partiers.

Ace of Spades HQ

H/T

Well isn't that the truth. Democrats stopped the building of the barriers between Mexico and the U.S., now they are demanding complete amnesty for Illegal aliens entering the U.S.
Rubio is a gang member. His mother told him not to do that kind of thing, but there he is hanging around with unsavory characters in the Senate, and this is what happens.

June 18, 2013

—Ace

Ace of Spades HQ

H/T

I don't think "because they statistically won't vote for us most of the time" is the best argument against immigration. It kind of undermines the argument of national security, rule of law, and other arguments against it, it just makes you sound self-serving.

To put it on par with tea partiers?

The TEA Party movement caused the Democrats to lose control of the House of Representatives back in 2010 and the DNC is grasping for more votes and have turned to 11 million undocumented Democrats aka illegal aliens.

The TEA Party movement caused the Democrats to lose control of the House of Representatives back in 2010 and the DNC is grasping for more votes and have turned to 11 million undocumented Democrats aka illegal aliens.

Where were you in 2012? Also are you about to attempt to argue that the Republicans don't try to get more people to vote for them? I think its pretty stupid to attempt to claim that trying to get people to vote for them is something only one party does.

So it looks like the conservative nitwits are being outmaneuvered again.

It must suck to keep losing to Obama.

Meanwhile the premise of the OP is false, but that's OK. I like to see tea partiers run with their bizarre meme until they drop and switch to the teleprompter meme.

Where were you in 2012? Also are you about to attempt to argue that the Republicans don't try to get more people to vote for them? I think its pretty stupid to attempt to claim that trying to get people to vote for them is something only one party does.

I don't see the GOP trying to legalise criminals to get their votes.

Democrats for decades have been trying to get the criminals votes. They want the illegal aliens votes. They want convicted felons to be able to vote. They want prison inmates to be able to vote.

But Democrats seem to not want those serving in the U.S. military to be voting, why is that ?

So it looks like the conservative nitwits are being outmaneuvered again.

It must suck to keep losing to Obama.

Meanwhile the premise of the OP is false, but that's OK. I like to see tea partiers run with their bizarre meme until they drop and switch to the teleprompter meme.

I have no control over the stupidity of those who are below the age of 30.
It's the teachers unions and liberals who are responsible for the dumbing down of young adults.

Hmm..., is that like continuing to enslave them, Lynch 'em, and segregate 'em and then claim it all the GOP's fault?

June 18, 2013

—Ace

Ace of Spades HQ

H/T

When did we change from illegal to undocumented immigrants?

Hmm..., is that like continuing to enslave them, Lynch 'em, and segregate 'em and then claim it all the GOP's fault?

Ah, the good old days when the GOP could do that with impunity. Now, they have to attract their votes to survive. Sucks, doesn't it?

Why would the Democrat Party want to dumb down their base any more than it already is ?
???

The illegals are smart enough to get jobs and public assistance at the same time. That's better than their base...

Ah, the good old days when the GOP could do that with impunity. Now, they have to attract their votes to survive. Sucks, doesn't it?

Why is it that your burned out brain cells have refused to accept that the KKK was and still is the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party?

June 18, 2013

—Ace

Ace of Spades HQ

H/T

Why do you keep linking to every Billybob Hayseed's random blog?

I can prove that the KKK was and is the terrorist arm of the Progressive Democratic Party. Can you prove your allegation? Hmm..., it's like the progressives using the IRS to persecute conservative and religious groups and nobody in the White House knows a thing about it. Is it any different than the lynching of over 3,000 Afro-Americans and Republicans? Then there was the march of the KKK down Pennsylvania Ave under your favorite KKK president Woody Wilson.

Why do you keep linking to every Billybob Hayseed's random blog?

So now you claim that Ace of Spades and Hot Air are Billybob Hayseed random blogs? Is that equivalent to Media Matters, TPM, and Daily Kos?
Can we also assume you got your Obamaphone and Food Stamps and that's why you're a belligerent?

I know it seems impossible, but I think with their abilities, they can go dumber. :mrgreen:

Rubio is a gang member. His mother told him not to do that kind of thing, but there he is hanging around with unsavory characters in the Senate, and this is what happens.

Hmm.., speaking of unsavory characters, is that the equivalent to Obama attending Alinsky classes, rubbing elbows with Bill Ayers and his wife, or Tony Rezko? Oops, I forgot to include Blago.

Its sad that right wingers have such raw hatred for the Left.

Its certainly not healthy.

Back
Top Bottom