• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

11/16 predictions

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Stone, Corsi, and trump Jr indictments.

Anyone else have their predictions?

I could be wrong but I have a feeling.

Probably about right. Care to take a shot at predicting all the likely subpoenas? Not sure if that list will be under 100

The Senate will confirm judges; Trump will stay in the White House. The economy will stay strong. The rest is irrelevant noise.

Don't forget if any of this happens TRump will have to manufacture a quick crisis to knock it out of the news cycle.:roll:

The Senate will confirm judges; Trump will stay in the White House. The economy will stay strong. The rest is irrelevant noise.

Trump has 2 more years in office. Unless the left sets up another Hillary and makes it 6. He won't get impeached. This sure isn't going to help his reelection or family, though.

The senate will likely confirm judges, regardless of outside drama.

The economy will hopefully continue trending upwards, though I don't give much credit to either of the last two presidents for this one.

Feels like Don Jr., but Friday is so close, I can't help thinking it's wishful it's this soon. Seems scary with Whitaker at the helm and not recused though.

Stone may be, they need to get the pressure ramped up on him to let the timer expire on whether or not he'll plea...with manafort that was a LONG wait. If they are waiting on wrapping it up until after Stone has been indicted and convicted (or acquitted), maybe 6 months to completion?

You don't think there are more Trump campaign staff, family, advisors, or long-time friends, that might be indicted soon? I mean, we got 5 already up on felony charges, a few are even "Locked Up!". You think that was everything Trump's cronies were up to?

The indictments will be for Stone and those around him. Jr. and family come later.

Prediction: "womp womp"

I agree on Corsi only. But I think he'll flip.
Stone they need to get everything they can on as he's really slimy....I think that will be in January...next summer for anyone closer to Trump like family.
From previous Friday Meuller indictments it will possibly be someone we never heard of.

Let's just cleave off the rest of government. We only need trump! :lol:

Feels like Don Jr., but Friday is so close, I can't help thinking it's wishful it's this soon. Seems scary with Whitaker at the helm and not recused though.

Stone may be, they need to get the pressure ramped up on him to let the timer expire on whether or not he'll plea...with manafort that was a LONG wait. If they are waiting on wrapping it up until after Stone has been indicted and convicted (or acquitted), maybe 6 months to completion?

You don't think there are more Trump campaign staff, family, advisors, or long-time friends, that might be indicted soon? I mean, we got 5 already up on felony charges, a few are even "Locked Up!". You think that was everything Trump's cronies were up to?

My thought process is...

1. Trump hasn't tweeted about Mueller since September. Today he's gone nonstop tweeting about the Mueller investigation
  2. Corsi and Stone have recently said they are expecting to be indicted
  3. Mueller has done most of his indictments.... on Friday.

Your wrong. It does not matter if they are guilty of anything or not, the consequences of persecuting trumps family would be so severe that it would never happen. You all either need to swing at Trump or not at all, and if you do swing, you better deliver a knockout punch.

If you miss, trump gets to counterpunch. He will expose everyone that you don't want exposed. Bluster is one thing, go past that against the potus, especially thus one, he blow the whole thing up.

I sorta hope it plays out that way. I'm not fully invested in it because it will be a painful moment in history but I'm also not opposed to doing what is necessary to settle things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Wrong on all three. Be sure to come back on 11/17 and admit your error.

Your wrong. It does not matter if they are guilty of anything or not, the consequences of persecuting trumps family would be so severe that it would never happen. You all either need to swing at Trump or not at all, and if you do swing, you better deliver a knockout punch.

If you miss, trump gets to counterpunch. He will expose everyone that you don't want exposed. Bluster is one thing, go past that against the potus, especially thus one, he blow the whole thing up.

I sorta hope it plays out that way. I'm not fully invested in it because it will be a painful moment in history but I'm also not opposed to doing what is necessary to settle things

You’re Trump worship fantasies are amusing. Is he Rocky Balboa or Marciano in your fantasies?

We’re a nation of laws. It’s not a boxing match. If people have committed crimes they should be held accountable, agreed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re Trump worship fantasies are amusing. Is he Rocky Balboa or Marciano in your fantasies?

We’re a nation of laws. It’s not a boxing match. If people have committed crimes they should be held accountable, agreed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ignore me. Push your chips in and go all in. Like I said I'm not opposed to it playing it out that way.

I'm concerned about Whitaker feeding information to Trump now that he's the AG and has access to the Mueller investigation. Trump started flipping his lid soon after Whitaker took over as AG, that could be the "why Trump is going nuttier than usual". That is to say, he emotionally freaked out as soon as he learned, but the indictment(s) may be a ways off?

I'm concerned about Whitaker feeding information to Trump now that he's the AG and has access to the Mueller investigation. Trump started flipping his lid soon after Whitaker took over as AG, that could be the "why Trump is going nuttier than usual". That is to say, he emotionally freaked out as soon as he learned, but the indictment(s) may be a ways off?

Not to mention trump stated the terribleness of the "inner workings" of the Mueller investigation yesterday.

Anyone mention continued left wing hyperventilating, slobber slinging, irrational blathering and general lunacy? I predict that will last for a long time. The Dems will adopt mass hysteria as the official party platform.

Last edited:
Anyone mention continued left wing hyperventilating, slobber slinging, irrational blathering and general lunacy? I predict that will last for a long time.

Great post. Why even waste the keystrokes.

Back
Top Bottom