• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

11/16 predictions

Anyone mention continued left wing hyperventilating, slobber slinging, irrational blathering and general lunacy? I predict that will last for a long time.

I’m betting that all stops on Inauguration Day, 2021..........maybe a little sooner.....

Great post. Why even waste the keystrokes.
I'm trying to catch up to your totals, but it's not going well - you continue to out distance me.

Anyone mention continued left wing hyperventilating, slobber slinging, irrational blathering and general lunacy? I predict that will last for a long time. The Dems will adopt mass hysteria as the official party platform.

In January we adopt the house. ;)

The Senate will confirm judges; Trump will stay in the White House. The economy will stay strong. The rest is irrelevant noise.
Exacerbating the division among Americans through his thousands of lies and hate speech, leading to increased acts of antisemitic and other hate based violent crimes, damaging (potentially long term) relationships with allies while sucking up to dictators and despots, and promoting “nationalism” over patriotism. Maybe irrelevant noise to you, not to most Americans.

DAMMIT! I was wrong about today. That's okay. **** is coming down.

DAMMIT! I was wrong about today. That's okay. **** is coming down.

Way to step up and admit you were wrong. I was with you, tho, on the prediction.

It's gonna get mad crazy soon. Especially after the lame ducks are out.

Way to step up and admit you were wrong. I was with you, tho, on the prediction.

It's gonna get mad crazy soon. Especially after the lame ducks are out.

Yeah it was just a guess.

Like I said before, until today trump hadn't tweeted about the mueller investigation since september. Then yesterday and today happened where trump is claiming he knows the "inner workings" of the mueller investigation. Clearly whitaker is reporting to trump what's going on.

Yeah it was just a guess.

Like I said before, until today trump hadn't tweeted about the mueller investigation since september. Then yesterday and today happened where trump is claiming he knows the "inner workings" of the mueller investigation. Clearly whitaker is reporting to trump what's going on.

Yeah, your reasoning was totally sound. That's part of why I was just agreeing with you in general on the prediction.

Besides, just because the date was wrong doesn't rule out the same thing still happening.

Yeah, your reasoning was totally sound. That's part of why I was just agreeing with you in general on the prediction.

Besides, just because the date was wrong doesn't rule out the same thing still happening.

Yeah it's coming. I thought I'd just add some excitement by throwing down a date.

Back
Top Bottom