• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

10th circuit vacates "bump stock ban" and grants en banc hearing

Nonsense. Get your priorities straight.
Only simple minded idiots and fools applaud the actions of any administration that sets precedence to remove the rights of men by individual fiat.

Exactly, so forgetaboutit.
I will forget about you because obviously you arent smart enough to understand why the act is objectionable.

so people who are willing to break the law against murder and aren't willing to break a law against obtaining a firearm?

Why?

You really don't get it do you? I said less gun availability. I didn't say anything about the laws.

You and people like you have flooded this country with firearms and thereby putting children's lives, like those living in poverty in Chicago, at risk. Congratulations.

You really don't get it do you? I said less gun availability. I didn't say anything about the laws.
well if you're going to play the what if game why not just say what if guns were not available at all?
You and people like you have flooded this country with firearms
good people of the United States should exercise their rights I hope more people by guns.

and thereby putting children's lives, like those living in poverty in Chicago, at risk. Congratulations.
there are more guns in Houston Texas where I live than there are in Chicago and there are far less murders. So the problem isn't availability of guns.

No pal, less guns. Get it?
Agreed.

Now, let's talk numbers. We have 420,000,000 guns. How many fewer (it's fewer, not "less", btw) guns will make you happy enough to say, that's a good number. I am happy.

My prediction: like all the other leftists, you hate numbers, but love adjectives, so no number is forthcoming from you. Only some lame evasion.

However, if you decide to pop a number, please, I beg you, do not include "Trump" to your response. You can always do it later.

Before I get banned, I will do my best to help the leftists here to develop a Pavlovian reflex and an aversion to posting stooopid things that may backfire.

Agreed.

Now, let's talk numbers. We have 420,000,000 guns. How many fewer (it's fewer, not "less", btw) guns will make you happy enough to say, that's a good number. I am happy.

My prediction: like all the other leftists, you hate numbers, but love adjectives, so no number is forthcoming from you. Only some lame evasion.

However, if you decide to pop a number, please, I beg you, do not include "Trump" to your response. You can always do it later.

As they say truth is the mother of all hatred

I forgot about you months ago.
:lamo

And yet here you are posting mindlessly to every comment, even if it isnt addressed to you.

But I get it. You drew the short straw for the month and are the 1 per thread obligatory "I must post non stop moronic **** in this thread!!" leftist 'member'.

Exactly. It makes the task of regulating them more difficult. and it makes the task of making them less available almost impossible.

That's good for freedom.

No, that's childish. If you think the more guns you have the freer you are you're in deep **** amigo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom