• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100% Vaccinated Cruise Ship Crippled with Covid Cases.

Vaccine is something supposed to train your body to fight virus, but the training could fail, and the training itself could harm your body.
As i already have a lung condition, I will make the right decision for me.

There’s a chance I could die in my car this morning. Life goes on until it doesn’t.
You're looking at it from a black and white perspective. We have two Q nuts at work who thought it was an acceptable risk. They tested positive and ended up missing months of work. They said it was horrible. They had to deal with the terror of not knowing if they would live or die. They lost out on months of enjoying life. They missed out on a lot of income.

Suffering or possibly dying from a virus in a situation where you could have prevented this outcome is just ignorant.

There’s a chance I could die in my car this morning. Life goes on until it doesn’t.
If only there was a vaccine to prevent bad outcomes from car wrecks.

As i already have a lung condition, I will make the right decision for me.
Glad to see you support everyone making decisions for themselves

Can someone explain to me why they believe the cruise ship was "crippled'?

Sounds like due to the vaccine there was little interruption and they went on there merry way.

Can someone explain to me why they believe the cruise ship was "crippled'?

Sounds like due to the vaccine there was little interruption and they went on there merry way.
Only one Qanoner wrote that the ship was crippled. He tries so hard but fails every time. This story actually proves the benefits of people being vaccinated. Some of the ignorant people on here either didn't read the article or are too stupid to realize this.

Back
Top Bottom