• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100 million shots by the end of our first 100 days

He didn't give governors anything - Trump has no authority over states.
Trump has done nothing about the virus - that moron had not attended a Covid task force meeting Since last summer.
If he had done anything positive folks would have been thrilled.
Trump was too ****ing stupid to wear a mask himself or recommend it for everyone else.
400,000 Americans are dead because Trump is too ****ing stupid to be a real leader.
Trump is worthless.
What would you have said if Trump instituted a nation wide lockdown and mandated restaurants and bars closed? And no public gatherings? Liberals would have gone apeshit!

You are wrong.
That's literally what he said. 1 mill doses per day, which we are doing now. Release all doses, which Trump did several weeks ago... I mean, yeah, I hope I'm wrong and Joe Biden is lying, but all we have now is what he is saying...

That's literally what he said. 1 mill doses per day, which we are doing now. Release all doses, which Trump did several weeks ago... I mean, yeah, I hope I'm wrong and Joe Biden is lying, but all we have now is what he is saying...
Yeah biden will do much better than trump

What would you have said if Trump instituted a nation wide lockdown and mandated restaurants and bars closed? And no public gatherings? Liberals would have gone apeshit!
That would have been awesome.
But Trump had no knowledge, refused to learn, and did nothing.

Learn to read and process English.
I said in the beginning.
Read it again, or throw in the towel.

There are no doses too release as the Trump admin lied and there is zero stock.

Learn to read and process English.
I said in the beginning.
Read it again, or throw in the towel.

There are no doses too release as the Trump admin lied and there is zero stock.
Yep. All doses were released... that's what I said?

Yep, a million vaccinations a day. The current rate. Awesome that he's hoping to get more people involved. Would be nice if he could improve upon the rate Trump is doing.
it needs to improve, I agree (and so does Biden)

it needs to improve, I agree (and so does Biden)
I wish he would say that, instead of repeating his goal of keeping the status quo...

No, the beginning.
Never mind.
This is too painful.
Yeah, sorry, I did get confused. Thank you for replying. New York got hit hard early, and now they are getting hit harder; this was a separate discussion from the vaccine distribution schedule that is the topic of this thread, I did mix them up and do apologize.

One million a day AVERAGE over 100 days. why are you lying?
Yep, that's what he said. Way to go Joe. What a moon shot; take what Trump gives you and don't improve upon it.

Yuck.

I think the 100 million shots in 100 days will be exceeded. Judging by the rolling average of doses per day tracked here, the US is set to go well beyond 1 million doses per day by February, unless the trajectory changes significantly in the coming days. Let's hope for the best case scenario!

I agree. It's great. A vast improvement
Lawl. 1 million a day is so much better than 1 million a day! Hurray! Joe saved us by keeping things the same!

Back
Top Bottom