• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100 million shots by the end of our first 100 days

2 million per day, minimum. We do that many daily Covid tests. We do almost that many daily Flu vaccines.

Why are we quitting already? Trump basically quit. Biden is saying "What Trump is doing is all that can be done." 1 million doses a day still leaves us wearing masks at Christmas. Of 2022. Even if we can't actually get vaccinated in 6 or 8 months, could we at least have a leader that tries?

Biden isn't going to commit to promises he can't keep until he's established just how badly ****ed the "system" Trump wrecked is.

You can’t tell me what he would have done because Biden has no original thoughts

So did saying that a China travel shutdown was
Xenophobic during a pandemic save any lives?

How many more people would have died if travel from China continued? Biden playing the race card during a pandemic. What an idiot.

You cant say one thing Biden would have done, because Biden’s plan echoed what Trump was
Already doing.
I told you exactly. He would not have said the incredibly stupid things trump said that led to deaths. He would not have had super spreader rallies that killed people.

Trump has blood on his hands

I told you exactly. He would not have said the incredibly stupid things trump said that led to deaths. He would not have had super spreader rallies that killed people.

Trump has blood on his hands

Biden would have saved lives by not saying stupid things? 😂

If Biden could save lives by not saying stupid things, he wouldn’t save 1 life?

Just when you thought 1 person was safe.....
Biden would blurt out ... “You know the thing”?

Nobody talks more nonsense then Biden

Biden would have been responsible for thousands of deaths because he would
Not have shutdown travel from China until April.

Biden would have saved lives by not saying stupid things? 😂

If Biden could save lives by not saying stupid things, he wouldn’t save 1 life?

Just when you thought 1 person was safe.....
Biden would blurt out ... “You know the thing”?

Nobody talks more nonsense then Biden

Biden would have been responsible for thousands of deaths because he would
Not have shutdown travel from China until April.
Wrong. Trump said such moronic things and people believed him. And they died.

What a freaking idiot. Like inviting people to the rose garden and giving them covid. Moronic

It's time for sanity. It's time for Biden

Wrong. Trump said such moronic things and people believed him. And they died.

What a freaking idiot. Like inviting people to the rose garden and giving them covid. Moronic

It's time for sanity. It's time for Biden

The Rose Garden is outdoors !

If you want to get mad at someone for downplaying covid, please don’t forget Crazy Nancy in Chinatown telling the world how safe it is the end of February.

Good chatting with you, I am heading out,
So that’s it for me. You get the last word.

The Rose Garden is outdoors !

If you want to get mad at someone for downplaying covid, please don’t forget Crazy Nancy in Chinatown telling the world how safe it is the end of February.

Good chatting with you, I am heading out,
So that’s it for me. You get the last word.
He got a ton of people infected at that event. He killed herman cain from a rally. He did not care in the slightest.

Good riddance to trump

It's a good start, which is more than Trump's morons have accomplished.
Fauchi says it's doable.
Trump's morons have severely under ordered vaccine quantities and completely mis managed everything.

Learn to read. "Trump's morons" already have accomplished it. Fauci said it's doable because we're already doing it.

In other words, it's aiming shockingly and unacceptably low. Biden already has you fooled. Mission accomplished, I guess.

Learn to read. "Trump's morons" already have accomplished it. Fauci said it's doable because we're already doing it.

In other words, it's aiming shockingly and unacceptably low. Biden already has you fooled. Mission accomplished, I guess.
The Trump Morons had about 2 million dudes

Trump promised 200 million doses by the end of 2020, and I think they actually did 2 million.
They also severely underordered the vaccine, which is why they missed their numbers and there are no vaccines available now.
Anything Trump and his morons touch they **** up.

The "average" is not relevant. Biden said "thus far." The daily rate has been consistently increasing since vaccinations started. He knows damn well that by the time he takes over, we'll most likely already be at 1M/day or better.

Give it a rest. Biden isn't even president yet. There will be plenty of time to armchair quarterback.

Trump promised 200 million doses by the end of 2020, and I think they actually did 2 million.

No he didn't. He promised 20 million. And it took until a whopping 7 days later to actually deliver them to the states. Despite having received 20 million doses 10 days ago, the states are still barely at 14 million vaccinations.

But even with these delays, we've already reached a million shots/day. This is what Biden called a "dismal failure," and yet in the very next breath committed to as part of his plan to fix the dismal failure. Brilliant stuff. And here you are, lapping it up.

Give it a rest. Biden isn't even president yet. There will be plenty of time to armchair quarterback.
Why wait? He's already shitting the bed.

No he didn't. He promised 20 million. And it took until a whopping 7 days later to actually deliver them to the states. Despite having received 20 million doses 10 days ago, the states are still barely at 14 million vaccinations.

But even with these delays, we've already reached a million shots/day. This is what Biden called a "dismal failure," and yet in the very next breath committed to as part of his plan to fix the dismal failure. Brilliant stuff. And here you are, lapping it up.
Trump has completely ****ed the entire Covid 19 response for the entire country, and now 400,000 Americans are dead.
Just lap up your loss at the polls while the rest of the country mocks you and your Dumbass buddy Trump the Loser.
Bye bye 👋

Trump has completely ****ed the entire Covid 19 response for the entire country, and now 400,000 Americans are dead.
Just lap up your loss at the polls while the rest of the country mocks you and your Dumbass buddy Trump the Loser.
Bye bye 👋

My loss at the polls? How do you figure? Oh right, you're just making ignorant assumptions.

I believe New York let vaccines expire, but what do you respect with Cuomo?

He took vaccines away from New Rochelle for giving out vaccines to first responders & seniors over 75.

Cuomo’s prioritized Drug Addicts over Seniors & first responders.
Cuomo is an idiot. He's proven that time and time again from the beginning when the China virus hit NY.

Bye bye 👋
He gave the state's governors management of their own states. If he would have sealed our borders from any incoming flights and proposed a lockdown, you libs would have been screaming dictator (like you've been for the last 4 years). Yep, he'll be gone in a few days, how long will you still be crying after he's gone?

He gave the state's governors management of their own states. If he would have sealed our borders from any incoming flights and proposed a lockdown, you libs would have been screaming dictator (like you've been for the last 4 years). Yep, he'll be gone in a few days, how long will you still be crying after he's gone?
He didn't give governors anything - Trump has no authority over states.
Trump has done nothing about the virus - that moron had not attended a Covid task force meeting Since last summer.
If he had done anything positive folks would have been thrilled.
Trump was too ****ing stupid to wear a mask himself or recommend it for everyone else.
400,000 Americans are dead because Trump is too ****ing stupid to be a real leader.
Trump is worthless.

Cuomo is an idiot. He's proven that time and time again from the beginning when the China virus hit NY.
Show us how smart you are.
Why did New York get his so hard so early?

No one cares who you trust
Some people will defend Biden no matter how many people he kills. His lying and slow walking vaccinations isn't a problem for them; it's the reason they elected him.

Some people will defend Biden no matter how many people he kills. His lying and slow walking vaccinations isn't a problem for them; it's the reason they elected him.
Sounds like BDS to me

Show us how smart you are.
Why did New York get his so hard so early?
Probably the same reasons they are getting hit even harder now instead of, you know, keeping things under control.

Back
Top Bottom