• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100% dude shot, killed by Feds

do you have a real source? link?

I posted one. Are trying to claim the dude isn't dead meat, now? Someone is lying about him getting wasted?

I posted one. Are trying to claim the dude isn't dead meat, now? Someone is lying about him getting wasted?

can you posta link to a respected news outlet or not?

that is the question

Mark my words: if Trump gets re-elected, we will see wholesale terrorism from the lefties.

Mark my words: if Trump gets re-elected, we will see wholesale terrorism from the lefties.

I think that is why Kellyane and her hubby left their jobs. Either way, it's going to be ugly

Anyone who doesn't carry, better start if Trump is reelected. People are going to be targeted all over the place.

You play with matches, you get burned.

And that goes for both sides.

It reminds me of little kids playing fort, where you form up teams and throw rocks at each other in an attempt to take over the fort. It's all fun and games until little Timmy gets his lip split open and he requires stitches.

Last edited:
You play with matches, you get burned.

And that goes for both sides.

It reminds me of little kids playing fort, where you form up teams and throw rocks at each other in an attempt to take over the fort. It's all fun and games until little Timmy gets his lip split open and he requires stitches.

Well, no, that isn't a two way street...lol

From the extreme left, we already are.

Anyone who doesn't carry, better start if Trump is reelected. People are going to be targeted all over the place.

I agree, Trumps goons will make him president for life with a rubber stamp judiciary and legislature, then he will (mis)use all that power to get even (you know how he likes to get even) with anyone that's gone against him. He will have a data base of everyone that's spoken against him and the purges will start. His supporters will be out in force to take down anyone that speaks against him.

I agree, Trumps goons will make him president for life with a rubber stamp judiciary and legislature, then he will (mis)use all that power to get even (you know how he likes to get even) with anyone that's gone against him. He will have a data base of everyone that's spoken against him and the purges will start. His supporters will be out in force to take down anyone that speaks against him.

That exhibits a lot of paranoia...lol

Thats fine, we have our 2nd Amendment for this exact situation. Thank you forefathers!

do you have a real source? link?

Michael Reinoehl, Portland Shooting Suspect, Killed By Law Enforcement : NPR

The claim is

"Initial reports indicate the suspect produced a firearm, threatening the lives of law enforcement officers. Task force members responded to the threat and struck the suspect who was pronounced dead at the scene," according to the statement. The statement did not say whether Reinhoel had fired his weapon.

According to The Olympian newspaper, Reinoehl was spotted as he left an apartment. The newspaper reports four officers from three different jurisdictions fired weapons at Reinoehl; witnesses said they heard 40 to 50 shots.

If he did produce a firearm and threaten the police, then that's that. Though the 40-50 shots, if true, would certainly be overkill. They certainly couldn't have struck the guy 40-50 times, which would leave one to wonder what happened to all the other bullets.

That's just moronic hyperpartisanship talking (unless you're simply lying). Right wing extremism has been the biggest source of terror by far now. You've only just recently gotten one single ANTIFA member who killed someone.

Antifa Who Killed Trump Supporter Has Been Killed By Polic

Seems pretty dumb to try to milk that for a political attack on the entirety of the left given the right wing extremism that's the current biggest terror problem.

Right wingers make this country a ****hole, then complain how it is dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom