• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100 cases of Covid on the HMS Queen Elizabeth

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Spokesman for the Royal Navy said that there are about 100 reported cases among the crew. The ship has a crew of 1600 with the air wings attached.

100% of the crew was vaccinated before deployment?

The article doesn't say what vaccine was used which naturally makes me a little curious.

Best wishes to the Captain and crew.

Spokesman for the Royal Navy said that there are about 100 reported cases among the crew. The ship has a crew of 1600 with the air wings attached.

The article doesn't say what vaccine was used which naturally makes me a little curious.

Almost 100% sure it is AstraZenca they used... British nationalism and all.

Interesting .

A so called vaccine that doesn't work longer than the proverbial five minutes .

Just what we all need , rofl .

Its a simple explanation. The vaccine works just fine and its stupid to even test vaccinated people. What happens is they jam that swab up the nose and find a viral colony in your nose and call it a case which it isnt. vaccines dont jump out of your blood and attack a virus in your nose. They attack the virus in your bloodstream. When you read of something like this it means nothing. No vaccine on earth does anything until a virus enters a bloodstream. Finding a virus particle in a vaccinated persons nose is nothing.

Just like the yankees testing positive none of these 100 are going to die, get sick, or even know they had it without that useless swab

Its a simple explanation. The vaccine works just fine

If it does not prevent subsequent infection , and we know that it does not prevent transmission / spreading / shedding , how exactly does it work ?

What Works , Where and How ?

Agree 100% that the tests are garbage , meaningless and therefore deliberately dishonest . So -- out of interest --- why do you imagine that this hoax narrative continues and what

could it be actually hiding or deflecting from ?

Almost 100% sure it is AstraZenca they used... British nationalism and all.

We did use that but we have 3 main vaccines as we wanted as many doses as quickly as possible.
The vaccine you get is just decided on what they can get and are from
Moderna vaccine
Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine
Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine

It was a simple process where I got a letter giving me a time and I went to a local sports centre that had a bunch of tables and chairs and got the jab.
One of the things the UK is pretty good at is organising stuff like this and I have no complaints about the process.

If it does not prevent subsequent infection , and we know that it does not prevent transmission / spreading / shedding , how exactly does it work ?

What Works , Where and How ?

Agree 100% that the tests are garbage , meaningless and therefore deliberately dishonest . So -- out of interest --- why do you imagine that this hoax narrative continues and what

could it be actually hiding or deflecting from ?
Its amazing to me people dont alrready know vaccines cant jump out of the blood and attack virus outside the blood. I this is becoming corona religion.

Back
Top Bottom