• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

100,000 MAGA tricked into getting fake Trump app that charges $29 for Premium

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trump cultists are so easy to separate from their money....

To be fair, MAGA folks are very easy marks.

Over 100,000 people have downloaded the “Truth Social” app on Android. The problem? It’s not Donald Trump’s new inevitable business failure of a social media app, which doesn’t have a presence on Android. (I’m told one will be available in “two weeks,” though.) It’s actually a fake version called "MAGA Hub - Truth Social Trump."

The fake version has been the top search result on Android ever since February 8th, which is the date the “real” Truth Social app (disastrously) debuted. Thousands of cultists have already downloaded it onto their phones and tablets, and many paid for the “premium” service for $28.99. Without grasping the irony, many users took to Twitter to express their displeasure of technical glitches, spam, surprise billing, and --for those who figured out it was fake—for being duped.

Naturally, there are plenty who others who think it’s real. These cultists are leaving messages they think are truly being read by Trump. Others are leaving gushing reviews: “Love it, love trump, love freedom of speech, love right wing news, I love unbiased information with no fact checking.” (Sadly, his aversion to fact checking is why he paid almost 30 bucks for this fake app.)

Over 100,000 people have downloaded the “Truth Social” app on Android. The problem? It’s not Donald Trump’s new inevitable business failure of a social media app, which doesn’t have a presence on Android. (I’m told one will be available in “two weeks,” though.) It’s actually a fake version called "MAGA Hub - Truth Social Trump."

The fake version has been the top search result on Android ever since February 8th, which is the date the “real” Truth Social app (disastrously) debuted. Thousands of cultists have already downloaded it onto their phones and tablets, and many paid for the “premium” service for $28.99. Without grasping the irony, many users took to Twitter to express their displeasure of technical glitches, spam, surprise billing, and --for those who figured out it was fake—for being duped.

Naturally, there are plenty who others who think it’s real. These cultists are leaving messages they think are truly being read by Trump. Others are leaving gushing reviews: “Love it, love trump, love freedom of speech, love right wing news, I love unbiased information with no fact checking.” (Sadly, his aversion to fact checking is why he paid almost 30 bucks for this fake app.)
Not surprising. Apple users are known for paying too much for stuff.

(btw, I'm thinking a lot of those "Over 100,000" are lefties who want to see what the platform is all about...presumably, to have some basis for their concocted spin.)

The true test will be whether this platform thrives on Android and whether it's available on PC.

(btw, I'm thinking a lot of those "Over 100,000" are lefties who want to see what the platform is all about...presumably, to have some basis for their concocted spin.)

The true test will be whether this platform thrives on Android and whether it's available on PC.
You didn't read the article.

Its a fake Android app.

Be better.

The true test will be you coming up with the evidence to support your claim you think that '...a lot of those "Over 100,000" are lefties who want to see what the platform is all about...' Your words are, as usual, unsupported and thus worthless. When you put your toe in the water of debate, you get bit by reality. Mostly, though, you never say anything of debate substance that would even test the temp.

I had no idea there were that many graduates of Trump University.

Not surprising. Apple users are known for paying too much for stuff. (btw, I'm thinking a lot of those "Over 100,000" are lefties who want to see what the platform is all about...presumably, to have some basis for their concocted spin.) The true test will be whether this platform thrives on Android and whether it's available on PC.

Imagine feeling compelled to run here and say the first vaguely defiant-sounding thing you can fart out. That's taking partisan knee-jerk reactions to new levels.

100,000 MAGA tricked into getting fake Trump app that charges $29 for Premium​

Tricked or triggered. Nothing jerks its knee up into its jaw faster than a MAGA whack job.

Tricked or triggered. Nothing jerks its knee up into its jaw faster than a MAGA whack job.
A cult is an addiction and this cult's drug is Trump. As with all addictions, the drug of choice is only a medication for underlying issues. The core of Trumpism has been discussed to death, with the general consensus being it's rooted in fear and anger. Trump is the relief they seek. In this sense, the word 'triggered' is off the mark. The cause of their addiction is an inability to deal with their anger. They live in a constant state of being triggered.

In my opinion, the appropriate description is that they're jonesing.

Impressive self-own.

Imagine feeling compelled to run here and say the first vaguely defiant-sounding thing you can fart out. That's taking partisan knee-jerk reactions to new levels.
Mycroft had to make a post defending Trump, he failed miserably because he didn't do the barest amount of reading to find out that this is an Android app.

Comedy gold.

Despite the evidence that this is a pattern with Trump (to rip people off), it doesn't matter in a cult atmosphere as history has shown. This is only one of the lowlights of cultism that the MAGAs get conned into. Attempting to kidnap opposing officials and attacking and vandalizing the U.S. Capitol building to stop a sworn process of Congress just because they lost an election, beating and maiming the police they say they support, and urinating and defecating on its walls and floors are other standouts of undying fealty to the cult of Trump, a disgrace to the United States of America.

:LOL:

aecd1ffa788b2db154337737f9fadfeb16816369.gifv

He loves the poorly educated.

zNqJKJf.gif

Just when I thought you couldn't make your posts look any more stupid, dishonest, factually wrong and or topically uneducated you make this one LMAO

I suspect @Mycroft's handlers and puppet masters will steer him clear of any follow-up to his post.

What makes your concocted spin better than theirs?

You don’t even concoct your own. You just copy/paste or poorly paraphrase somebody else’s

1645810852499.png

Awww c'mon, @Mycroft. You sure you don't want to come back and clarify why it is you started attacking "leftists" for allegedly being Apple users who overpay when the thread was about a fake Trump app for Android?

Hey, is what that group did illegal? Will they have to give the money back?

A cult is an addiction and this cult's drug is Trump. As with all addictions, the drug of choice is only a medication for underlying issues. The core of Trumpism has been discussed to death, with the general consensus being it's rooted in fear and anger. Trump is the relief they seek. In this sense, the word 'triggered' is off the mark. The cause of their addiction is an inability to deal with their anger. They live in a constant state of being triggered.

In my opinion, the appropriate description is that they're jonesing.
And developing tolerance to the neurochemicals they have become addicted to.

Which is why the narratives keep getting more and more outrageous. Takes more and more to get their rage on.

Trump cultists
are so easy to separate from their money....
1645885737721.png

Back
Top Bottom